It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newscorp Releases MH 17 Aftermath Video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Didn't see this posted yet, it apparently shows Russian rebels inspecting the wreckage of MH17 not long after it crashed.

They also are filmed going through several bags looking for, I assume, passenger IDs.

The video appears heavily edited, and bodies have been blurred.

Are these really Russian rebels? Going by their conversations, whoever they were, are the ones who shot the plane down..

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is something I wondered when I first saw an article about this: the original is supposed to be 17 minutes long, why not just post that? I can understand why the bodies are blurred out though, it would be a bit disrespectful to show them.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Didn't see this posted yet, it apparently shows Russian rebels inspecting the wreckage of MH17 not long after it crashed.

They also are filmed going through several bags looking for, I assume, passenger IDs.

The video appears heavily edited, and bodies have been blurred.

Are these really Russian rebels? Going by their conversations, whoever they were, are the ones who shot the plane down..

While not a smoking gun. You can certainly hear the The shame and aggravation in their voices at what they recognize was a mistake on their part . I could hear the pain in the man's voice when he said it was a civilian airliner along with the same frustration when he said who gave them permission to fly in this area .

I won't go as far to say which side it was yet. But their attitudes in the video are pretty apparent to me .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Second plane? Shot down… at the end, five people parachuted?

Somebody get a visual on that badge…

edit on 17-7-2015 by intrptr because: pic

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For me the Audio doesn't match the surroundings, Sounds a bit concert hall to me.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Weird at the end of the vid - "five paratroopers jumped from this plane"

WTF?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

What does that tell you ? You're so close
edit on 17-7-2015 by threeeyesopen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

WTF?

That they saw parachutes coming down. Nobody could see jumpers from that high up.

Other reports indicating that second plane was shot down. Thats an interesting conjunction.

Second plane and chutes…

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: Signals

WTF?

That they saw parachutes coming down. Nobody could see jumpers from that high up.

Other reports indicating that second plane was shot down. Thats an interesting conjunction.

Second plane and chutes…

Or it could be that first reports are almost always the most unreliable reports. Just imagine how accurate your observations would be if you're standing in a pile of dead bodies and wreckage and watching stuff still float down from the sky .

Show me the bodies in the parachute harnesses and I will conclude fact, until then I call it hysterical trauma induced tarmi five speculation . Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Five Paratroopers ?

Already spinning their error.

Another reason we need real leaders.

There have been zero ramifications for killing a plane load of innocents.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
The video isn't new, it was published over a year ago. I'm starting to think Australia News Corp, who have released it today claiming it was new, may have just made the 17 minute thing up.

Link

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

Not trying to 'cover up' rummaging through luggage, I noticed.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Unless you consider blaming Putin a reason. After all it happened over 'eastern' Ukraine, not Brussels.

Blaming Putin
edit on 17-7-2015 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Greathouse

Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

Not trying to 'cover up' rummaging through luggage, I noticed.

Here I'll quote the whole statement instead of part of it .

Show me the bodies in the parachute harnesses and I will conclude fact, until then I call it hysterical trauma induced speculation . Or out right bull# in the attempt to cover something up .

When you only quote one sentence out of the paragraph, It does not give the full context of the opinion

What does luggage have to do with the parachute reports I was talking about ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Because what was shot down when those were seen was an AN-26, not MH 17.

www.jacdec.de...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Second plane and chutes…

One a civilian airliner...the other an AN-26 Ukrainian military plane which was at a little under 22000 ft.

SO why are you trying to make them look as though they happened at the same time?

In fact they weren't even shot down on the same day, but I guess that doesn't matter when you can say they did...although it is fairly easy to look up.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
''A Pilot was seen Crawling'' ? Didn't think anyone would come out of that moving.

I think some of this video was released before. I think i remember watching it last year.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Are these really Russian rebels?

Well they did find the black box, so I am going to say yes they are.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: intrptr

Second plane and chutes…

One a civilian airliner...the other an AN-26 Ukrainian military plane which was at a little under 22000 ft.

SO why are you trying to make them look as though they happened at the same time?

In fact they weren't even shot down on the same day, but I guess that doesn't matter when you can say they did...although it is fairly easy to look up.

The question is why is the guy in the vid refering to it?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

The question is why is the guy in the vid refering to it?

Well since they said they thought it was a Ukrainian military aircraft, but it was in reality a civilian aircraft...How better a way to push blame somewhere else and use the argument you shot down a military plane not a civilian airliner.

But the facts are hard to hide.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join