It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which of these executions would you choose?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
If you were a hostage of ISIS and they gave you choice (would be so kind of them) of beheading with a blunt knife, burn to death, or lynched to death which would you choose and why?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Marcus069

Lynched less pain.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Lychee'd, more tasty.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

What a bizarre thread, even for a new member.

Why do you ask such a question?

Just curious.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Given the choice I wouldn't care. I would meekly allow them to think I had given up and the choice was theirs. And then when they got ready to do the deed and least expected it I would lash out any way I could . Jus tot summit up " ............

"A coward dies many times before his death"

I would want to go out like a man not on my knees begging .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

What a bizarre thread, even for a new member.

Why do you ask such a question?

Just curious.

Because I am taking a survey for ISIS, they value all feedback.
edit on 17-7-2015 by Marcus069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Given the choice I wouldn't care. I would meekly allow them to think I had given up and the choice was theirs. And then when they got ready to do the deed and least expected it I would lash out any way I could . Jus tot summit up " ............

You wouldnt care? Seriously? I am sure you would if they chose to burn you to death and you felt that first flame...you would be begging them to knock you out.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I wouldn't allow myself to be captured by those A-holes....... I'd save a bullet for myself and at the same time spoil the fun for them...............

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   

LOL. I spit my whiskey out.

Knock knock in 3..2..1..

edit on 17-7-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2015 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marcus069

originally posted by: Greathouse

You wouldnt care? Seriously? I am sure you would if they chose to burn you to death and you felt that first flame...you would be begging them to knock you out.

Oh believe me I have a far better understanding of how horrible it is to die from being burned. Do yourself a favor and look up my avatar Jacob greahouse. I would venture to guess that you think the major Native American wars were fought out west .

Edit;

Sorry if I'm being a prick. I had to teeth pulled today for a bridge in the future. Refused pain medication because of a previous opium addiction . I had a couple beers then the old lady made me take a valium .

So if anybody reading this tonight sees me becoming a prick please send me a PM !

If it is worded and polite it will be kindly received .
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

Knock knock in 3..2..1..

Who is it?

(sorry, couldn't help myself)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No death by snu snu? (Futurama)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
(Terrorist:...)"evening sir, can i take your order from our menu please sir".....(hostage:...) "ahh, yes please, ill have the salt poured into cuts and slashes starter and my wife would like to try the pre execution stoning please".... (terrorist:..) "and what would you like from the main exacutions menu sir".... (hostage:...) "hmmm?... ill have the beheading with a side order of severe beatings and could i get that served with a HD video recording on you tube please, she'll have the doused in petrol and burned alive in a cage with a side order of a jeering crowd of stone throwing extremists, thanks waiter. (Terrorist:...) "and will you be having dessert sir?".... (hostage:...) yes please, we'll both have our dead bodys dragged through the streets and left to rot hanging from a tree with a sign written in our blood that reads (THE INFEDELS) as a nice pallet cleaner please waiter.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

The only acceptable response, to be kept in mind at all times.

When it is a good day to die, die a good death. For me, a good death only comes when scores of your enemies lay broken behind you, and those before you know only fear.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
Nah you're fine; that coming from a fellow prick.

Hope you feel better soon!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The fire - the body goes numb and you wouldn't feel too much pain and you'd probably black out too.
Pretty sick and weird thread though.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig

LOL. I spit my whiskey out.

Knock knock in 3..2..1..

HAHAHAHA I was thinking the same thing!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes Mr Greathouse your a tosser. Take another vallium and have a happy and peaceful night.
Well I'd like to be Executed by have quite a few pounds of semtex strapped round my chest then asking ALL my captors to gather round me for a final prayer to Allah then POP.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I would convert to Islam, renounce my country, and pledge allegiance to the Islamic State. If such a maneuver saved my ass, at least i didn't die for the same stupidity they are killing others for.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Yes Mr Greathouse your a tosser. Take another vallium and have a happy and peaceful night.
Well I'd like to be Executed by have quite a few pounds of semtex strapped round my chest then asking ALL my captors to gather round me for a final prayer to Allah then POP.

Take a Valium under the wife's orders from a bottle that's probably six months old and I am a tosser ? Now after choking on your words I can only assume you are a swallower .

The way you would like to die sounds like a suicide bomber and hoping to kill other people. That's a pretty violent statement and I almost guarantee it is against TC's .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join