It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goodnight folks

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I don't know why but I just feel complete disclosure is coming soon regarding extraterrestrial life. True or not, I think the gods that run this world are gonna tell us we aren't alone. Ceres and Pluto just got me thinking. Ceres has the lights. Pluto will have something. Couple more months, I think we'll have full disclosure by the Gov. I am not promoting for or against alien life, just think it'll be mainstream news soon.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Toolman18

It will be a cold day in hell my friend..

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Why do you live under the delusion that:
1. There is intelligent extraterrestrial life near us
2. Some (american) government people are the ones aware of it (in addition to YOU)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

I think you're right and I feel the same way.

Disclosure on a mainstream basis is imminent.

Of course there are already a lot of whistle blowers from the military-industrial complex that are speaking out already.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Even from official sources, I'd have trouble taking their word. Not saying life isn't out there, but it's another crisis to capitalise on. There's always a hidden agenda.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Nevertheless

1. I didn't say there was.
2. Someone is aware of it and it isn't you.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Much is being said about the Pope's upcoming visit to the U.S., and there has been speculation about the work being done at the Vatican's observatories. In light of the past statements from the Vatican as to the probability of extraterrestrial life, it would not surprise me if they were part of an acclimation/disclosure agenda.

This is pure speculation on my part, but the Catholic Church has taken an active role in the extraterrestrial discussion in the past decade. What data or evidence would motivate the Vatican to become so vocal on this topic? It will be interesting if the Pontiff broaches this subject during his visit here, especially after his meeting with BHO.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   

What makes you think this?

Pluto seems, to this Earthling, a bit far out to be a useful base for whatever reason. Especially since humanity would be stretching itself to the breaking point to reach Mars, much less Pluto or any of the other outer planets.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I look forward to your similar post in a few years time. No disclosure is coming im afraid.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

This is pure speculation on my part, but the Catholic Church has taken an active role in the extraterrestrial discussion in the past decade. What data or evidence would motivate the Vatican to become so vocal on this topic?

The data that motivates the Pope is the falling membership in the Catholic faith.

The Church specifically seeks people that can believe something without evidence, you know.

The Church would appear foolish if they didn't at the very least admit to the possibility of life elsewhere.

The Church doesn't need to appear any more foolish than they already do.

Harte

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Hmm.. well I don't think disclosure is imminent at all. People have been claiming it's imminent for as long as I've been following the UFO subject (since the late 80's), but it's never happened.

People like Stephen Bassett have been working tirelessly to make disclosure happen. But so far no result.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

If you feel that way, I think you would like this thread --> First Contact...

Regards,

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I'm thinking you're right Op!

The thing is? there seems to be a push to exclusively lump *the whole* UFO phenonema and Earths ancient advanced civilizations onto actual ETs!

Although I do accept that humanity and Earth has indeed been under non human control for millennia and yes that does also have an ET aspect,but I now believe that the ancient structures on Earth and the Ufo phenonema as a whole is actually perpetrated by Cryptoterrestrials.

Ok there seems to have been an invasion around 30,000 years ago,this coincides with the appearence of Rh negative blood and the sudden appearence of cro Magnons. So I now think RH negative originated with Cro magnons,who in turn were the residents of Atlantis and Hyperborea. These Guys were created by the ETs as an experimental 'slave' but the Cro magnons were too smart and rebelled and this may explain who was responsible for the ancient nuclear wars. These Guys had larger cranial capacities than all other early Humans/hominids and I also think they were a collaboration of genetics by the Aryans and Reptilians/native reptoids. I am of RH negative stock and have been followed by UFOs most of My life (check the links on my Rh negative thread for further insight) Here is a personal account of mine that I think I'll share for the greater good of awareness and knowledge,absolutely couldn't care what people think of this comment,but here goes..

many years ago in my raving days I took an exceptionally unique blend of 'compounds' that lifted the veil of this reality..I was with a friend (of Scottish heritage and I now think an RH neg) anyway we were seeing the most profound things and towards the later stages we saw clear as day, pearlescent reptile scales on each other's brow and nose ridges our eye lids bore resemblance to many of the videos that are knocking about,again lilac tones with iridescence. They were perfectly symmetrical and prominent. There are many like us and I believe it is not so much shape shifting but a default hologram that is held in place by hi-tech and this realm can only be viewed by the gifted or if you take synthetic aids,I also know many others have seen this and therefore thought it would be worth mentioning,as it took me many many years to realize that this may be a personal contribution into getting to the root of truth. the RH positives come from monkeys and the negatives are reppie hybrids.

So the cro magnons are reppie Aryan crosses and this is who the elites are descended from and owe alligience imo.

How dya like them apples

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77
I'm thinking you're right Op!

The thing is? there seems to be a push to exclusively lump *the whole* UFO phenonema and Earths ancient advanced civilizations onto actual ETs!

Although I do accept that humanity and Earth has indeed been under non human control for millennia and yes that does also have an ET aspect,but I now believe that the ancient structures on Earth and the Ufo phenonema as a whole is actually perpetrated by Cryptoterrestrials.

Ok there seems to have been an invasion around 30,000 years ago,this coincides with the appearence of Rh negative blood and the sudden appearence of cro Magnons. So I now think RH negative originated with Cro magnons,who in turn were the residents of Atlantis and Hyperborea. These Guys were created by the ETs as an experimental 'slave' but the Cro magnons were too smart and rebelled and this may explain who was responsible for the ancient nuclear wars. These Guys had larger cranial capacities than all other early Humans/hominids and I also think they were a collaboration of genetics by the Aryans and Reptilians/native reptoids. I am of RH negative stock and have been followed by UFOs most of My life (check the links on my Rh negative thread for further insight) Here is a personal account of mine that I think I'll share for the greater good of awareness and knowledge,absolutely couldn't care what people think of this comment,but here goes..

many years ago in my raving days I took an exceptionally unique blend of 'compounds' that lifted the veil of this reality..I was with a friend (of Scottish heritage and I now think an RH neg) anyway we were seeing the most profound things and towards the later stages we saw clear as day, pearlescent reptile scales on each other's brow and nose ridges our eye lids bore resemblance to many of the videos that are knocking about,again lilac tones with iridescence. They were perfectly symmetrical and prominent. There are many like us and I believe it is not so much shape shifting but a default hologram that is held in place by hi-tech and this realm can only be viewed by the gifted or if you take synthetic aids,I also know many others have seen this and therefore thought it would be worth mentioning,as it took me many many years to realize that this may be a personal contribution into getting to the root of truth. the RH positives come from monkeys and the negatives are reppie hybrids.

So the cro magnons are reppie Aryan crosses and this is who the elites are descended from and owe alligience imo.

How dya like them apples

So...you made your hypothesis based on what you saw/experienced when you took a huge amount of drugs. Well done.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

The sacred religious figures of the world's faiths
were never actually here in any meaningful way,
and thus cannot 'return' or be 'disclosed'.

So too with the latest, carefully manufactured
religion, the UFO religion.

Kevin

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Personally, I'm of the mind that there is nothing to disclose. I would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think I will be- just me opinion

edit on 1772015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlowNail
Even from official sources, I'd have trouble taking their word. Not saying life isn't out there, but it's another crisis to capitalise on. There's always a hidden agenda.

Yep, I agree. The only way for disclosure to happen is for the Aliens to land on the white house lawn and announce themselves to us. Otherwise, i'm taking what any Government agency or President says with a grain of salt.
edit on 17-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Toolman18
I don't know why but I just feel complete disclosure is coming soon regarding extraterrestrial life. True or not, I think the gods that run this world are gonna tell us we aren't alone. Ceres and Pluto just got me thinking. Ceres has the lights. Pluto will have something. Couple more months, I think we'll have full disclosure by the Gov. I am not promoting for or against alien life, just think it'll be mainstream news soon.

How would you know whether a statement of "disclosure" is true or not? What sort of evidence would the government need to provide? What if this evidence contradicts something you believe to be true?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

So...you made your hypothesis based on what you saw/experienced when you took a huge amount of drugs. Well done.

Heh. My personal epiphany was "holy cow! Our brains can hallucinate just about anything we can think of and more." But then I realized everything we perceive is a distortion of reality. Then Jesus appeared on my windshield and told me to knock it off.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Any proper program to keep UFOs or ET found "out there" hidden would be sampling social media in a timely fashion to keep fully breast of public awareness.

But that gathering would be far from being complete because the average "believer" in UFOs has no comprehension of what the bigger and most important part of the story is about. But to your point which is typical, yes, they will find evidence from some little bitty piece of fossil somewhere, probably on Mars (as they actually already have done with the Mars' meteorite) and get the ball actually rolling in that direction.

I wouldn't call it Disclosure, however, that, by bits and pieces will not come for a full generation or two. There is much work that needs to be done getting the human mindset of itself into the required New World Order framework. It is all part of the plan, you know.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join