It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annyeong Czesc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Aloha - I must introduce myself. I am Milimo, a long-time reader of this site. I do not quite remember what first brought me here, but I will not forget the long adolescent nights spent discovering new things. Ive since matured and settled in a comfortable reality, balanced by wonder and conjecture. As time marched on so too has ATS, from something I loved to something I dont. This same internet which provided a connection to the mysterious and wonderful alternative domain gives a platform to every person with network access. Many perceive this platform as power, a soap-box illuminated by stars and flags. One who'd be hit or shunned, to an appropriate degree, in a conventional reality can linger and muddle to victory in this virtual reality. Its evolved to literary memes attracting like-minded locusts to rule the roost, often in complete contradiction with the natural order of truth. Ultimately, I prefer the most authentic of realities, where the inferior must respect their superior; but I understand why many of you dont. Absent bare truth, I must go to a place where reality is respected, rather than this coddled supremacy. And consequently, not dominated by gay marriage and confederate flags. - Czesc
edit on 16-7-2015 by Milomo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Welcome Milimo...

Oh...

You signed up to say goodbye?

Fare well Milimo.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm confused

new topics

join