It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The all seeing eye, the music, and how the conspiracy theorists could be wrong.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
People have been stating for years that our elite actors and musicians have been ensnared by the all seeing eye, and that alone is reason enough to believe that there is a shadow operation that wants to suck the mind out of your skull.

Kanye, Beyonce, Jay-Z...they have all been accused of being part of the 'illuminati' but is that the truth? are they part of a secret cabal that hopes to mesmerize us and indoctrinate us? I think not, and here's why.

Symbolism is a key part of marketing. Images, phrases and logos are used in excess to encourage brand association, and who's to say that the all seeing eye is not just another corporate logo? The most ardent of conspiracy theorists will argue that the use of the all seeing eye is just a way to let us serfs know that we serve the 'elites'. But those who don't know how the industry works are easily fooled and that plays into their hands.

When you see a certain 'tick' which is followed by the slogan "just do it" what do immediately think of? when someone tells use that their beverage "gives us wings" then who do we think of? And when pop stars use the all seeing eye who do we think of? the pop stars.

It's got nothing to do with the illuminati, the freemasons, or even the Jedi order- it's all about marketing. You may think that you are smart enough to recognize the symbolism and link that to a global cabal, but the truth is that those producers of music videos are subversive, influential, and from a marketing point of view, brilliant. We associate brands with athletes, and we associate music with icons. Who's to say that the all seeing eye is just another marketing ploy instead of the complicated, convoluted conspiracy that we have been lead to believe exists?

edit on 16-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Who's to say that the all seeing eye is just another marketing ploy instead of the complicated, convoluted conspiracy that we have been lead to believe exists?

Todays all seeing eye is the security camera.

In olden times gargoyles were in those places on buildings, keeping people in line. The all seeing eye, who knows whether the king and pope (backed by god) were omniscient, their minions everywhere, watching, waiting for you to screw up.

So be good for goodness sakes… or else.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Well stated, but I have to say DUH!

Seems rather obvious to me, but again
you made the case very well.

What makes me laugh is knowing that
most people who buy into to this urban
legend (marketing ploy) are unable to
see it for what it is.

I think that is because they don't know
their history as well as you or I (and
most of the people here on ATS).

That be as it may, don't you think that
is a double edged sword, because it
also gives people a reason to learn
the real history. When they begin
to do that.... well....

Then they become less supportive
of their government and more of a
"conspiracy minded" individual on
all sorts of topics.

I view that as a good thing.

edit on 16-7-2015 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I agree Cake. As long as we continue ascribe these symbols to a 'hidden cabal' we will not understand how the public is controlled by the Madison Avenue Masters. Marketing is a major controlling force in society and holds us slave to our baser instincts.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Then there's Monster energy drink running around with its 666 logo and CERN with their's ...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Your opinion is as good as anyone's. It's definitely not marketing, or why isn't everyone doing it?

One must understand symbolism and their origin of meaning, before talking about it. Also symbolism and it's relationship with the subconscious mind is just as needed..

The symbolism is of internal meaning, which is, inside or within the human being. This "all seeing eye" is ancient, I don't know if the ancients were into marketing though.

Third eye is the minds eye, the vision you use to see internally when your eye lids are closed.

Not much of a mystery there. You dream and vision don't you? You have an image-nation don't you? You are seeing with a different eye then the physical balls held in bone sockets.

You get it now?

Marketing....

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Musicians who use the all seeing eye do it because it looks cool. I know from personal experience.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie It seems unlikely, however a couple of celebrities -Katt Williams, Tila Tequila, Ice Cube and a few more have stated there is most definitely an illuninati. That if you don't do as they say, your career will be ruined by using tactics like making up crimes or having the target perceived as crazy.

I have also read that the symbolism is the illuninati showing off, that they like to flaunt.

To a point it is marketing, but what is going on with all of the covering of one eye? All of the masks with horns in music videos? I can see the pyramid with the eye as a marketing symbol meaning "Buy this and you will be like wealthy people"- make you think of money. But the other stuff is odd.

I am really not sure either way, but I am definitely not convinced there is nothing nefarious going on here.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I agree Cake. As long as we continue ascribe these symbols to a 'hidden cabal' we will not understand how the public is controlled by the Madison Avenue Masters. Marketing is a major controlling force in society and holds us slave to our baser instincts.

If there is a 'hidden cabal' I would think that some of these Madison Avenue Masters belong.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Musicians who use the all seeing eye do it because it looks cool.

That's what i've always thought. They do what gets the most attention. Music video's with naked ladies always get a few raised eyebrows. The same with blood as well.

They crave every bit of attention they can to sell thier albums.

There might be something in it, but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: wasaka

I try not to be too hard o9n them: I used to try and play my records backwards when I was a teenager too.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Plus it works to get the listener to actively talk about their product, outside of their consumption of it. Active, committed consumers are more profitable than passive receivers.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Bad publicity, becomes good publicity, and signing a deal with a Devil the best one they can come up with.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
People have been stating for years that our elite actors and musicians have been ensnared by the all seeing eye, and that alone is reason enough to believe that there is a shadow operation that wants to suck the mind out of your skull.

Kanye, Beyonce, Jay-Z...they have all been accused of being part of the 'illuminati' but is that the truth? are they part of a secret cabal that hopes to mesmerize us and indoctrinate us? I think not, and here's why.

Symbolism is a key part of marketing. Images, phrases and logos are used in excess to encourage brand association, and who's to say that the all seeing eye is not just another corporate logo? The most ardent of conspiracy theorists will argue that the use of the all seeing eye is just a way to let us serfs know that we serve the 'elites'. But those who don't know how the industry works are easily fooled and that plays into their hands.

When you see a certain 'tick' which is followed by the slogan "just do it" what do immediately think of? when someone tells use that their beverage "gives us wings" then who do we think of? And when pop stars use the all seeing eye who do we think of? the pop stars.

It's got nothing to do with the illuminati, the freemasons, or even the Jedi order- it's all about marketing. You may think that you are smart enough to recognize the symbolism and link that to a global cabal, but the truth is that those producers of music videos are subversive, influential, and from a marketing point of view, brilliant. We associate brands with athletes, and we associate music with icons. Who's to say that the all seeing eye is just another marketing ploy instead of the complicated, convoluted conspiracy that we have been lead to believe exists?

Then if it is all marketing, the conspiracy is the marketing, the most obvious conspiracy, to keep your mind busy with nothing of real value, with nothing of real meaning, just empty promises, to keep you away from the present moment, to make a slave of you.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's marketing.....lol.

Is the all seeing eye on the MI5 logo marketing?
Is the all seeing eye on the dollar bill marketing?
Is the all seeing eye hidden in currency worldwide marketing?

Roll with the Templars idea, they never went away and are out for revenge.

edit on 16-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rhynouk
They crave every bit of attention they can to sell thier albums.

Not the big superstars that the industry does everything to push them. They'll play it so much that eventually, even if it's bad, you'll almost like it. There's 100's of new songs everyday on the internet by unknown artists that are zillions of times better than the crap we hear on the radio, but it's always the same source of "artists" that go number one.

It's all about money, control and social engineering...it's not about the music, any musician or composer can tell you that.

Marketting? Sure it's a big part but to think, hey look I found the reason why they use ancient religious, satanic, babylonian and egyptian symbolism!

Inside marketting? Well, yes definitively! That's how they roll, that's how they see who's part of the club!
I know a singer that did a one time video clip with a big company and it was plagged by an exageration of Egyptian symbolism. I asked her if she liked Egyptian stuff, if she wanted to have a video like that, if the lyrics have something to do with the video...she said no, no and no.

I'll tell you why...because they want to show big companies : "Hey look here, I found an cute artist that's willing to do anything without thinking twice about it."

All the symbolism screams, I sold out. Who cares, they just want to be popular! That's why they do it, they are told to do it and they shut up.

Does the symbology mean anything or does it even do something? Well the people that wants those symbols to be used actually think so! That's where people get it wrong...it's not because YOU think that it doesn't do anything that the people using don't believe it does. Maybe YOU don't feel like a cross means anything but for some it really does mean something.

The power of symbology is, the more people see it, the more people know it, the more it becomes powerful. You can't argue with that, even if YOU don't believe, THEY do.

It's not just marketting, that's just an easy answer from someone that doesn't understand the implications.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The artist Gianni Cash uses the eye as a marketing symbol. He's throwing it on beanies and tshirts and just raking in the money.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Jay Z, Beyoncé, even Oprah are nouveau riche peasants compared to these people.

The way some people carry on; the illuminati must be the most inclusive secret society in history. I get this low brow Mark Dice tmz/perez Hilton type crap all over my facebook on a daily basis. It's complete stupidity.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think I need to wash my all seeing eye back of dollar bill style t-shirt and if anyone knows where I can find a illuminati unicorn shirt for sale let me know ASAP.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   

If I were to guess. The all seeing eye could be 2 things.
1. They got controls on the cameras on your phones and laptops or fall all we know nanotechnology.
2. They are being aided by the same species as satan

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join