It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most popular UFO videos : The real stories behind them

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

how come you didn't include John Lenard Walsons video's Isaac? that guys just keeps on producing them, im not even sure if his using advertising. ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Make it sparkle, make it shine, the rest will drink it up like wine. I don't think it's so much a 'debunker' as a 'hoax buster.' Some of these cases are downright exploitative in trying to fool people. We need spirited fellows such as yourself to keep fighting the good fight against the bologna. No reason to settle for CGlies when the possibility of the real thing could be just around the corner!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: funbox
how come you didn't include John Lenard Walsons video's Isaac? that guys just keeps on producing them, im not even sure if his using advertising. ?

Mainly because I don't think his videos were ever that popular.

If someone points to one of his videos that has over, say, 250,000 views then I'd think again.

I try (but don't always succeed...) to focus on videos that get over 250,000 views. Many of the videos in the list above have over 1 million views, with some having over 10 million. (Sometimes other videos get my attention for some reason and if I look into them then I may write up some notes).
edit on 15-7-2015 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I think the key thing to take from this is that there are so many people faking and lying and creating fake evidence in this 'field' that we will never, ever be able to use found evidence or videos to make a case for any evidence of real non-terrestrial visitation here on Earth.

I think the rate of fakery has been consistent over the years, including Col. Corso, McMinnville, Hill 'abduction' (Pease AFB psy-op), Roswell (anti-Nazi psy-op), the man with radiation burns in a square pattern on his stomach, Rendlesham (psy-op)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Its like there is a giant note taped on the back of people that says "Hoax me!" But the people they have a problem with are the ones that tell them there is a giant note on their back.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

ah ok , I thought maybe that affiliations with jose Escamilla may have put him amongst..

but then im not quite sure if they've been fully debunked, let alone proven to be hoaxes

as a cgi artist myself I find it puzzling from a few respects, the aforementioned lack of advertising accompanying his videos, the number of them, and the effects of using a camera/telescope ie: vibrational wobble, atmospheric boil *main cause of scintillation*, zooming ,defocusing effect.

some of these effects, if hoaxed via cgi, in my eye would take more time than its worth,
have you seen many of them?

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Well done s&f I wonder how many of our resident ufo fanatics will still claim you are wrong

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

funbox

Well when you look at his equipment used and what he claims it's BS !

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

and the lack of detailed bul# in that explains everything
.. irrespective of what you feel is bull# equipment , have you any explanation's of how these continuing satellite video's are produced or hoaxed or conjured . take you pick and add the method

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Well done s&f I wonder how many of our resident ufo fanatics will still claim you are wrong

Worse is the 1000 or so that didn't make it on the list. Like Skinny Bob...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

and the lack of detailed bul# in that explains everything
.. irrespective of what you feel is bull# equipment , have you any explanation's of how these continuing satellite video's are produced or hoaxed or conjured . take you pick and add the method

funbox

He uses an 8" telescope with a video camera attached I have read his claims, it doesn't add up .

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian
Worse is the 1000 or so that didn't make it on the list. Like Skinny Bob...

The list above is just a start. I have lots more to upload, when/if I ever get the time to look into more issues, tie up loose ends and write up notes.

I'm hoping that some other members will add some cases, WITH SUPPORTING EVIDENCE. After all, I have a full time job...

(BTW Skinny Bob is Koi UFO Video 086 in my database of infamous UFO videos).

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

crrow777 that's another idiot to add to the list!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
[

I had an idea today for a thread after reading yours I will start on it tonight, it may take a couple of days or so before I post it, hopefully it will enlighten and educate members on video/pictures of ufo's.
edit on 15-7-2015 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   

well , you're an amateur astronomer , you're picture adorn this website.., you know what a star or the moon looks like under varying conditions, do you not see these conditions variate within his video's ?

He uses an 8" telescope with a video camera attached I have read his claims, it doesn't add up .

explain , it doesn't add up to what from what , are you saying that this is not enough equipment to film the sky , or are you saying that there's a lack of aperture to film such things ?

wouldn't this be indicative of the poor looking quality ? after youtube destruction of course*

we've been at this before btw , ultimately to no conclusion

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think it should be pointed out that any of these "debunked" videos could EASILY be genuine. Was the "viral ad campaign" invented to discredit a flood of legit footage? Plausible. "Admitted hoax" is a shakey catch-all too.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think the information in relation to each of the items I have posted above is established beyond any reasonable doubt.

(Keep in mind that the summaries posted above are based on, and link to, more information and evidence in relation to each video).

There are lots more videos where I consider that the position is established on the balance of probabilities, but I would need extra information / confirmation to elevate them to the status of resolved beyond any reasonable doubt.

There are also some videos where the position is already clear, but it would take quite a bit of time to write up my notes. For example, there are some relatively big budget hoaxes where the evidence is complicated (and not limited to text / photos, e.g. evidence on VHS videos and audio tapes which have not been digitised).

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

hmm did you also miss off alien interview video too ?, that one to me is the most convincing of them all floating about, I know there's much talk about puppets, but there's a feel to that video..

did you feel empathy ?

funbox

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

(BTW Skinny Bob is Koi UFO Video 086 in my database of infamous UFO videos)

but there is no 086, either posted as a vid or in the index of links

great thread

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: aynock
but there is no 086, either posted as a vid or in the index of links

No, because there are a number of videos in my database (and hence have numbers) in relation which I have not posted ... yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join