It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cleaned my roommates bathroom! Before and after pics.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
You can train your cat to do the toilet in your toilet. Takes a bit of time and a few cat treats when they get it right, but when they get into the swing of it, it is great as you no longer have the expense of cat litter, or have to sift out the poop lumps, or have to clean out the tray, or have the stench of cat poop or pee. Just flush and go

Cats are actually very clean animals and really hate dirty smelly litter boxes. Possibly the reason the cat is not doing the toilet in the box is because the box is dirty. They hate the smell too, that is why they bury the poops.
If you have more than one cat, each needs its own litter tray. Also, is that the cat food & water bowl in the bathroom too? Food and water should be kept away from the toilet area, you wouldn't like to be having dinner next to a dirty toilet either, I would guess. If the cats are male, you also need to get them neutered, this will stop them spraying pee all over the house to scent their territory.
Hope this is of some help, youtube is also good for ideas and help.

Eta. Oh and for washing off cat pee use biological washing powder (or liquid) as the 'stain digesters' break down the pee ( possibly the oils in the pee) as was suggested previously regarding enzymes
edit on 14-7-2015 by CthulhuMythos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

we already neutered him..

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I do not believe my eyes. .. thank God its not "smella-vision" eeeeeyewwww.....

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Really hoping that FB posts like this do not become a trend on ATS, but whatevs.
Frankly, it appears as though you wiped up the problem areas and did a quick job of the utilities. The cat needs food(not in the bathroom) and the sink is poorly organized.
Watch some Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners if you want to see how it's really done. Those people amaze me with their sad but impressive dedication.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

The stuff on the sink is not mine.. and I fed him earlier today and gave water.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
So... You cleaned the bathroom, but left cat food all over the floor? And you couldn't even bother to pick up the random pen laying there before taking a picture?
Doesn't look very clean to me.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I accidentally put that picture in the wrong place, if you look at the date it says 7/12 and the rest say 7/14 on the pictures

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Unless you used hot bleach water and a scrub brush, that bathroom still isn't clean. You need to have shoes on while you're padding around in there!

J

edit on 7/15/2015 by LadyJae because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That is disgusting! OMG I would go nuts! How can anyone let a bathroom get that gross. OMG!

Im a clean freak. I have wipes in both bathrooms and wipe them daily and clean them weekly. They need an organizer over their toilet if there is room for all the crap on the sink. lol

Also the cats food should probably be OUT of the bathroom! That poor cat!

It was nice of you to clean it but why can't they? Are they just lazy?!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
yes! you should see his bed area. Also, he dips tobacco and spits in old hawaiin punch bottles

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join