It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Says:I'm not anti-marriage equality, it’s a plan to make us ‘asexual humanoids’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
He's not anti-marriage equality, he's just against marriage equality because he fears an asexual-humanoid agenda. Same thing, the only difference is that he gay a reason for not supporting it, his fear.

lol
-Freud

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I think we very well might become asexual or at least unbounded to current genders. I foresee a day when males can have babies, babies develop in artificial wombs, adults can look like what htey want to and so on. When that day comes, the words male and female will have much less import than they do today.

You just described my dreamworld. I would love to see such a vision come to fruition. I wouldn't have to always tread carefully in these shackles anymore.

But even if the Space Cult doesn't exist, could we form one? Or is the Transhumanist Cult still an option?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kojiro

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I think we very well might become asexual or at least unbounded to current genders. I foresee a day when males can have babies, babies develop in artificial wombs, adults can look like what htey want to and so on. When that day comes, the words male and female will have much less import than they do today.

You just described my dreamworld. I would love to see such a vision come to fruition. I wouldn't have to always tread carefully in these shackles anymore.

But even if the Space Cult doesn't exist, could we form one? Or is the Transhumanist Cult still an option?

Yes.

Join us....

www.humanityplus.org...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: JadeStar

Sweet. That is so getting my $60 bucks when my money comes in.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join