It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The sad mathematical coded story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
In the past several years I started noticing many patterns around me that led me to believe that my life has been a mind controlled story that was created by a being to go along with number patterns.

I was the 3rd born of a poor family and named Chris B.B. I was surrounded by a couple friends which decades later I realised had specific names which were clues for me leading to a certain woman / goddess character but I never paid attention to such things. My father was an alcoholic and so my mother started working 2 jobs. At a young age all of us kids dropped out of school. I spent most of my life just walking around alone. Our mother could no longer afford us so we ended up in group homes. At that time they tried to get me back in school so off I went. When I got there I went to go to my first class. I had already missed a couple month of the school year though so when I walked in the Teacher looked at me and actually said something to the effect of there's no point for you to be here because you missed so much. So I never finished school. I spent most of my time alone because when reality put "friends" around me they would always try to lead me to do things which defiled and wrecked my life.

Basically my life with the Canadians has been one of opression, abuse and rejection...

So when I was 22 (Pi 3.14 x 7 = 21.98 approx 22...) I finally met a woman at work and tried a relationship. She went off birth control and got pregnant. One day she said we should think about baby names so I picked up a name book and opened to a random page. The first name I saw was "Isaiah" which I really liked for some reason and she did as well so we agreed upon it if it was a boy. Then he was born 21/9/98... compress those numbers and 21.98 = 3.14 x 7.
I was convinced to take a new job at a factory and one day someone put a giant cross up on the top of the mountain overlooking where I worked. A while later my foot was crushed and torn apart at work. I spent a month in the hospital until my foot was black and dieing. Then they took me in the operating room to reconstruct it with muscles from my back. They laid me on a table and strapped down my arms to the sides as if I was being crucified and they actually stabbed both my wrists with needles. Then I awoke in ICU a long time later and I had new scars on my body. Through my ankle and a slash down my ribs. Years later I would joke that it was a modern day crucifixtion because I was stabbed in the wrists, through the ankle and in the ribs similar to how Jesus was apparently stabbed by a soldiers spear. I was truly CRUSHED AND PIERCED...

Then I got home from the hospital and started experiencing creepy stuff while sleeping. One day I became aware that I was asleep and was in total darkness wondering how to wake up. Another day I experienced sleep paralysis and there was a shadow figure by the door watching me as I struggled to get out of bed. Then several times I experienced hypnapompic hallucinations of a big beetle symbol floating in the air infront of me. it would be still until I focused on it then it was as if aware and started wiggling it's legs. It creeped me out a bit and made me think I had some kind of parasite in my eye until I read about waking hallucinations on the internet and then I just ignored it.

Several years ago I started noticing number patterns in all our birthdates and names which seemed way beyond coincidence so I kept thinking about them all. Eventually I realised the beetle I saw had cryptic meaning to it. As if something designed it then forced me somehow to see visions of it. Here's an image of how I percieve it now and as I tried to figure out meaning discovered something really weird with the bible...

Here's Isaiah 53: 7-4 & 1
7 He was oppressed and afflicted,
yet he did not open his mouth;
he was led like a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
so he did not open his mouth.
6 We all, like sheep, have gone astray,
each of us has turned to our own way;
and the Lord has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.
5 But he was pierced for our transgressions,
he was crushed for our iniquities;
the punishment that brought us peace was on him,
and by his wounds we are healed.
4 Surely he took up our pain
and bore our suffering,
yet we considered him punished by God,
stricken by him, and afflicted.
1Who has believed our message
and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed?

It's truly as if my life is being orchestrated by something and it puts hints and clues around me that lead to weird coincidences. For example look at this metal sculpture we found at the thrift shop... I don't know which puppet canadian made it, but they donated it to the closest thrift shop where it stayed until it ended up with me. As if something is not just controlling me but many people.

At first glance it just seems like a bunch of random rectangles and lines but if you stare at it for a while you'll start to notice it has the same few symbols that relate to the Beetle hallucination (3ELU/CLUE).

Then if you rotate it 90deg and look at it some more it's even creepier as it's comprised of the letters "CHRIS B" my name, has legs, one of which has a hole through the ankle, and looks like a robot in the crucifixtion position which has no arms. Just giant hands with holes in them. All of it conveys the idea of a robot/puppet named Chris B being crucified as well as several other ideas I won't bother going into at this time...

I won't get into it all at this point but if you follow the clues of this demonic canadian wacko pit it reveals some really messed up patterns and coincidences with my name and birthdate. Here's another impossible coincidence... Get a program called Stellarium which lets you view what the skies look like on any day at any time from anywhere on the planet and pick a star. Set the date to Pi day 3/14 and take note of what time it aligns with the meridian. Then check when that star aligns on my birthdate July 28th. I only checked this out once briefly but i'm pretty sure it works out like this...

The time between alignments is 135 days, which is 13,5 for the letters ME, 15 hours and 6 minutes.
That's 3240 hours + 15h + 6 min. which is 3255:06 which converts to the following...
3200h / 2 days / 7 hours / 6 minutes. Exclude the zeroes and it's 32 2 76 for CBB 76.
So in a way it says Pi 3.14 - ME = 7/28 C.B.B. 76

Oh and I noticed this the other day. A while ago I was reading a post and someone said GOD is also known as "EL". I was joking with a family member and standing with my arms slightly lifted and said I AM GOD!. Then I realised I was standing in the shape of an Arrow pointing up. So I thought GOD is UP and UP in geometry is the Z axis. Then my mind scrambled up the information and it became.
GOD = EL Z UP which backwards is PUZLE / PUZZLE...
So am I existing in some kind of demented story game?

And earlier today I walked past the TV as a character said "JESUS". Right away my mind started scrambling and converting the letters and their values and this is what I came up with...

Here's a vid I made a while ago with more...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

S&F.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
No one is controlling you, all of these symbols and patterns you're seeing, YOU are making them appear by distorting the information, compressing numbers, rounding them up, mirroring letters to make the letters you want them to make.

The thrift shop sculpture, you can make any number of patterns out of that thing, but you are seeing what you want to see in it in order to somehow connect the patterns, numbers, codes, etc.

I know you probably won't listen, but you are jumping through a lot of hoops and stretching things a pretty good bit in order to see what you're seeing. You are seeing things that aren't there, think of it like pareidolia except with codes. Just because a piece of toast has what looks like Jesus on it doesn't mean God put it there as some kind of message.

Even IF (and this is a big IF) these codes are actually real instead of a product of an over-active imagination, what does it change? You're still living your life whether those codes are there or not, what do you see the end game being with this wild goose chase?

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Cool story bro.

PS I think you need help.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I'll leave this here.

edit on 14-7-2015 by MrMaybeNot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

"Basically my life with the Canadians has been one of opression, abuse and rejection"

WTF?
As a Canadian, that confuses me.......

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Maybe he is an American who moved there that just does not get the cultural significance of high school hockey.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

And clearly doesn't like Cdn beer or maple bacon....
Very odd.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Very odd.

I would most likely abuse and reject any person who did not like maple bacon.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Very odd.

I like your Molson and your Moosehead far more than anyone's maple products but try not to take it personally. My dad and I used to harvest maple sap and process it every year when I was a kid so my expectations out of any maple syrup or related product is unreasonable as I am always comparing it to what we made and it never holds up to scrutiny. However... anything pertaining to bacon is acceptable. I do prefer a nice apple wood smoked bacon since a lot of maple bacon comes off as artificial and chemical tasting to me but when done properly... c'est magnifique

new topics

top topics

join