It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifest Your Reality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

Just thinking will never bring you what you need. A thought is inception, must be cultivated and allowed to be conceived into the reality, by action.

Sometimes, just thinking about something, then forgetting about it and enjoying your day is enough to manifest it. Have you ever thought of someone you didn't see in a while and then you end up running into each other?

Sometimes, if there is no opportunity for action, the only thing that can be done is to visualize/pray/hope and then things start to change and it happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I agree. Its actually matching frequency. Disabled people also can manifest, even those who can't zip out and throw energy and resources into creating, instead they're going with spirit and miracle. Being in tune with spirit, and flowing true wishes, higher frequency alignment, can bring in results, miracles. Our souls are 1000 x superman in the system if we start to free our minds, gain higher frequency. Its the power of consciousness that matters the most. There are many in this slave pyramid system that can't "do". That seems to be a privileged few.

As soon as someone sets a boundary or a limit, and skews it into a slave thing, or the lucky few, or the healthy, it becomes a distortion. Love delights in all expressions of Love.

That being said, being open to opportunities and following inner guidance in activities is also important.

From Linda West I learnt you can treat it like a science, take away 3 lower frequency activities and replace with 3 higher frequency activities. In a low mood, work it around into happiness, or peace and joy. In that state, envision, play the movie, put in all your senses. Tell your loved ones the success of it, hold that higher frequency movie for 15 seconds or longer.

When I first started watching her videos, in positive without really analyzing it, stood at the doors and saw this depressing sky, muddy dark stormy pink clouds and this fast moving sheet of black clouds and said, that won't do at all and spent some time envisioning pink hearts filling the sky. Got tired and made a pot of coffee. Forgot I'd even done this, and went to the glass doors with the cup of coffee, and my jaw was on the ground. There were white and delicate pink hearts, filling the sky, over our roof, over the reservation, some right side up, some sideways, some upside down, some abstracted, but they had that dip, that heart shape or heart shaped element about them, big and small.

There wasn't a black cloud in the sky.

edit on 16-7-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
One of the biggest fallacies I found in many discussions and posts/writings, has to do with (I believe) mystery school practitioners, thought that you create your health and opportunities, when that isn't the case. There is not 1 answer in this area. For some, seeking healing, subconscious healing, energy body healing, miracles, works, and for another, it doesnt and it seems their circumstances are for all those around them, as a challenge to bring the hero and love in others.

Some very higher beings play very hidden and challenged roles for a purpose, sometimes to challenge or draw out what is within others, sometimes as a hidden witness.

Circumstances are nothing, they're just gifts in this place. Spirit/Mind is everything.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I love how people over complicate mysticism and magic. It's really very, very simple ... I guess some people need all the fancy adornments and mental gymnastics to convince their subconscious into letting go.

You don't need spells, you don't need rituals, you don't need robes or precious stones. You don't need complicated "rules" or hierarchies.

You just have to believe.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

The problem with being a hero and living to serve others is that it causes people to see flaws in others.

"They are lacking, I need to help everyone!"

Lack Consciousness: Giving out of obligation to help those who lack because there is never enough for everyone and therefore living in self-sacrifice is necessary.

Abundance Conscious: Giving out of the joy of sharing while having faith that everyone, including you, is loved and supported and will always have enough and be taken care of.

One form of giving is from a feeling of lack, obligation, and insincerity; the other form of giving is from a feeling of abundance, freedom, joy, and sincerity.

You want to know the best part about feeling this positive energy about yourself?

I don’t feel I even have to say anything to anyone to uplift them, but just because of my own loving self talk to myself, people around me feel my positive presence. Without even having to say anything, you will start to notice people being attracted to your positive presence, and be energized by your energy.

Your positive inner dialogue helps elevate others around you even when you are not saying anything to them, just thinking positive thoughts about yourself!!!! Because energy just radiates and flows out and touches others!! This is why this self loving inner dialogue is so very important in making a better world.
- Anita Moorjani (who died from cancer, saw the other side, and came back to life and healed billions of cancer cells within days, and showed the medical records)

edit on 16-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
If the truth is told the youth can grow

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Seeing flaws in others is NOT heroic at all. (notwithstanding that we have to do that with leaders and the would be elites, and actually have to do so with bullhorns if necessary and not follow bad orders and poke them with sticks all the time and make their hoodies drop, though not out of hatred, but the more power they're given or take, the more responsibility they have).

Talking about the people, not the satanists abusing and murdering them, and enslaving them, and destroying planets. They need some tough love.

Hero's are those who help. Who give.
edit on 17-7-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join