It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish me luck !!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Yeah it's a moot point now buddy. Did you read my reply/rant above ?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
a reply to: Greathouse

I can't stop laughing!!

Oh be careful of outhouses!!! It has happened more than once too. Yes that's right folks..Outhouse Peeping

Tulsa World reports 52-year-old Kenneth Webster Enlow of Tulsa was arrested around 5 p.m. on Sunday at White Water Park. Enlow was covered in human waste when police apprehended him after he was removed from a holding tank below the permanent outhouse toilet.
The woman who noticed Enlow told police that she "saw the water move" when she looked into the toilet. "As she looked closer, she noticed that there was a man looking up at her," Enlow's arrest report states. The woman's seven-year-old daughter also used the toilet at the time Enlow allegedly watched them.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

I hope when she saw him she told him to "Scat" ! Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Just shake your cane at them, you'll be sorted!
...you remembered to take it yeah?

That's all right everyone of them with in six months will come to me for money. Instead of giving it to them quietly or slipping it to them I'm going to make them beg .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

You sound pretty sorted,i didn't see however you mentioning bringing along the St Bernard with the whiskey barrel round its neck...for um ....safety....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: Hidinout

I can't stop laughing!!

Oh be careful of outhouses!!! It has happened more than once too. Yes that's right folks..Outhouse Peeping

Tulsa World reports 52-year-old Kenneth Webster Enlow of Tulsa was arrested around 5 p.m. on Sunday at White Water Park. Enlow was covered in human waste when police apprehended him after he was removed from a holding tank below the permanent outhouse toilet.
The woman who noticed Enlow told police that she "saw the water move" when she looked into the toilet. "As she looked closer, she noticed that there was a man looking up at her," Enlow's arrest report states. The woman's seven-year-old daughter also used the toilet at the time Enlow allegedly watched them.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

I hope when she saw him she told him to "Scat" ! Lol

You guys disappoint me sometimes. Only one person got the scat pun??? Lol

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Oh no. I got it, it was a crap joke ...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Timely

Oh no. I got it, it was a crap joke ...

Lol

Well hell again this is the toughest room I've ever been in. On the bright side I laughed about it anyway .

BEERS!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   

I just saw that. I wondered if you were still going to go. I was looking at the radar yesterday and it didn't look good for Kentucky. It's okay though. Lightning most likely would have struck your tinfoil hat.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Egads, I hope you are joking on the food! Hot dogs and s'mores makings, man! Guns, of course, and wow, where did you locate an old canvas tent??? Haven't seen those since I was a kid and we camped!

We just did a short camping trip, got rained on, had the dog barking at a coon or something, but otherwise, pretty peaceful. Would have been better in the national forest where I used to camp, but that will have to wait. All those missing people stories......creepy, for certain, but we camped literally every year when I was a kid, roamed around alone and in pairs, and never even saw a bear. I know they were around, but not a trace of one. Cherokee National Forest, back then.

In all seriousness, have fun, keep an eye on the kids, and keep your internal radar on.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Update !!!!!

The females in my family are wussy's . I told everyone today a round of thunderstorms would pass through. I showed them on the radar how they were coming. We get out to the campsite I tell them not to unpack anything until the rain passes. As usual my advice was not heeded.

They started unpacking everything and organizing as usual. I said the rain is coming you shouldn't do that nobody listen . About that time the alarm went off at the volunteer fire department, simultaneously with a tornado alert on my mobile phone . This induced a doom panic in every person I know that knew I was going camping . The phone calls started to tell me what I had already told them earlier .(Sigh)

I immediately put everyone in the truck and went to the bathhouse which doubles as a storm shelter. For the next 20 minutes I got cussed out by every person here with a child or children we had brought .

So I blew my stack then the phone quit ringing everyone quit talking . Lol

Despite repeatedly informing everyone exactly what was likely to occur for a brief period this afternoon I am the bad guy now.

In true pioneer spirit after a little bit of rain they were pre-warned of we are leaving .

So I guess I'll be chatting with you all regularly in a few hours .

Oh, wow......must be the season! In this case, the kids and I were the culprits for cutting things short. Unexpected weather came in (I had checked the day before, and it was predicted to be clear), and it was literally blowing the sides of the tents in a couple of feet. That and vehicle trouble, and it was time to pack it in.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

I on the other hand. Knew the storm was coming warned everyone and select a location near a very good shelter. And a fat lot of good that did me . Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Greet everyone you see with: "I am in search of the truth about global warming, can you help me?"
Keep silent after that, and leave your mouth open.

Next,
Say that you left Boston, because the sea forced you out of your home.

If you spot a mushroom patch, immediately take cover and search the trees for sniper's nests.

Watch out for anyone who looks as though he'd been given 48-72 hours without food.

Or anyone who drinks cheap beer, and writes about it.

If they start to tell you where to expect the next Black Triangle sighting, don't believe them.
Be nice. Do NOT in any perceivable sense act like an asshole or
it'll end in tears. Just politely decline, while watching your back. Be agreeable.
Jesus is not allowed on the spaceship, and this Black Triangle guy will eat your lunch.
This is all I know about the Black Triangle cult…and that The Black Triangle ringleader plays a stringed instrument.
He sets all coordinates. Where they land, and what's on the table.

I mean all of this, quite literally.

# 478

edit on 15-7-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

Donner Pass gotcha thanks !!!! Lol
edit on 15-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Be afraid of Banjo music should you hear it in the woods....

Good Luck!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

Be afraid of Banjo music should you hear it in the woods....

Good Luck!!

It all depends on who is playing the banjo !!! Lol

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:30 PM
link   

HAHA!

I see you live in Kentucky...
I didn't notice till just now...

*slowly backs away*

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

HAHA!

I see you live in Kentucky...
I didn't notice till just now...

*slowly backs away*

Lmao

" backs away ????? "

Edit!!!!!!

My sides hurt I can't breathe oh God please make it stop !!!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Kentucky ...........

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   

This may be a stupid question but will all the footwear be brown?

Good Luck!
edit on 15-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join