It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wish me luck !!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: crayzeed
You've missed the most important part. GLOBAL WARMING or is it GLOBAL COOLING or some such thing.
So in consequence if the SHTF do not forget to take your bug out bag, 1 each. Or half of one for the kids.
Do not forget to take food otherwise you'll have to eat the-------------wait for it, no,no I can't say it but just let me say their bark is worse than their bite.

Actually I subscribe to the global cooling theory. And we prepared for that. Instead of one fire I'm going to burn seven to contribute CO2 to the atmosphere to try and stay off the ice age .

Edit;

We're on the road so I can only reply when I stop. This was for ice gas and cigarettes. See you guys when I hit the bait shop !!!!

are u goin camping or exploring
saw those videos of missing people in those woods
at least u have plenty ghost stories for the camp fire
we always do bacon little foxes come and eat
fishing yeay road trip sorry I just read u already driving

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
My god, you're a smoker and you're going into a forest? Be careful not to start forest fires and if you didn't know exhaled ciggarette smoke is the worsest for the atmosphere. It' worse than, er ,er, er the last thing that was the worst. Please start using one of those liquid type thingies (you can actually get certain oil for them ). don't read that last part as I didn't mean to put it.
Have a nice holiday , keep the kids safe and come back with at least an alien abduction story or some such.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
You forgot Vladimir Putin. He likes to go camping in the wilderness, also.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think you've got it all. Well, maybe you should grab the tinfoil hats. You know, in case aliens try to scan your brain or something. May the Force be with you.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Take emergency #s, a list of your meds and any conditions you and family has. Form a plan "if this or that happens we...meet at...call etc". Let folks now where you are and will be going.

Lastly...have fun! Best...MS
Advanced Life Support
EMT

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Duplicate Thrrad
edit on 13-7-2015 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I can't stop laughing!!

Oh be careful of outhouses!!! It has happened more than once too. Yes that's right folks..Outhouse Peeping

Tulsa World reports 52-year-old Kenneth Webster Enlow of Tulsa was arrested around 5 p.m. on Sunday at White Water Park. Enlow was covered in human waste when police apprehended him after he was removed from a holding tank below the permanent outhouse toilet.
The woman who noticed Enlow told police that she "saw the water move" when she looked into the toilet. "As she looked closer, she noticed that there was a man looking up at her," Enlow's arrest report states. The woman's seven-year-old daughter also used the toilet at the time Enlow allegedly watched them.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I hope I've got everything covered but before I leave I ask my friends on ATS . Have I forgotten any of the life threatening dangers from stepping outside the door ?

I didn't see any mentioning of ... CASH?

Enjoy the Trip.

( and a 'successful' homebound-stretch? )

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Update !!!!!

The females in my family are wussy's . I told everyone today a round of thunderstorms would pass through. I showed them on the radar how they were coming. We get out to the campsite I tell them not to unpack anything until the rain passes. As usual my advice was not heeded.

They started unpacking everything and organizing as usual. I said the rain is coming you shouldn't do that nobody listen . About that time the alarm went off at the volunteer fire department, simultaneously with a tornado alert on my mobile phone . This induced a doom panic in every person I know that knew I was going camping . The phone calls started to tell me what I had already told them earlier .(Sigh)

I immediately put everyone in the truck and went to the bathhouse which doubles as a storm shelter. For the next 20 minutes I got cussed out by every person here with a child or children we had brought .

So I blew my stack then the phone quit ringing everyone quit talking . Lol

Despite repeatedly informing everyone exactly what was likely to occur for a brief period this afternoon I am the bad guy now.

In true pioneer spirit after a little bit of rain they were pre-warned of we are leaving .

So I guess I'll be chatting with you all regularly in a few hours .
edit on 13-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Just shake your cane at them, you'll be sorted!
...you remembered to take it yeah?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been said already but am I right in thinking that you have gone off into the great outdoors with the family and are still posting on the internet on your phone?

If I took the kids away and they sat there chatting away on facebook or whatever I would be grumbling.

Get of your phone and start camping!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yep tragic, even Dartmoor and the Brecon Beacons have 3G now, from a UK perspective.
...everybody is just looking at screens, myself included

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Yep I'm out in the park posting at G3 speed .
I cannot think of any place in the state right don't have some type of coverage unless I'm down in Daniel Boone national Forest .

I've only posted twice since I've been here. One was a rant because I didn't dare open my mouth and give my opinion around these women there would've been hell to pay. You of all people should except that I needed to vent somewhere but they won were leaving so I'll chat at you later possibly
edit on 13-7-2015 by Greathouse because: H

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

Yep tragic, even Dartmoor and the Brecon Beacons have 3G now, from a UK perspective.
...everybody is just looking at screens, myself included

Yet here in pretty much the centre on SWindon I have to stand outside to make a phonecall.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The park you are going to...is there a Confederate Flag there? If so, you will have to choose a different park or risk having those poor children labelled as racist.

I wasn't sure so just in case I brought one with me .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Have a great time!!

Oh and don't forget the 'Deet' ... dem dar skeeters can be downright ornery !!

( you can use it on meth heads and crazed preppers too! Just add fire... )

ED: Just saw your update, hope cool heads prevail, the weather settles and you can all enjoy the park.

( regardless of bogeymen, vermin and crazies.)
edit on 13-7-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Timely

Thanks for the thought. But it rained once for half an hour everybody started crying and wanted to leave .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

LOL...city folk. My wife is the same way. She's a princess, and can't be in the woods.

But at home she talks about how nice it would be to live like little house on the prairie. I think she is just a romantic, but not so much of a realist.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Can't say as I blame her. Woods= insects, creepy crawly things. Ahhhhhhhhhh!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
You are watching out for the Chupacabras? Don't forget to be wary of Chupacabras ...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join