It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historian Webster Tarpley Analyzes Bush's Behavior on 9/11

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Interesting perspective from Webster Tarpley. His take is different then the conspiracy theorists have been saying about the secret service leaving him the classroom on 911 when Dick Cheney was carried off to a bunker. He then goes on to mention how Bush was a target on the morning of 911 and some info about the wars

Please discuss the video, its contents. Attacking me and others for posting on this site is getting ridiculous and it is an ad-hominin which is against this sites rules.. apparently. if you dont like 911 topics then please leave

edit on 13-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Honestly, Mr Bush looks frightened and actually very sad. I don't see anything suspect in his behaviour. He is that shocked his skin has changed colour (gone very pale). I don't think Mr Bush would have wanted the attack to happen to his fellow Americans.

He has been advised to stay still and not say anything. Remember he is in a safe place, nowhere near the attacks. His aids were busy arranging his safe exit.

As for the assassination rumour, there is no evidence at all about that. This video is a bubbling cauldron of hocus pocus rumour starting broth.

There is no way that Tarpley was privy to all this supposed info.

To conclude, Bush looks shocked, frightened and full of dread, just like other American on that day.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very interesting watch. I don't agree with all his interpretations but I did always find it strange how secret service did not need to "secure" the president, or the president reading kids books while thousands suffer.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Bush is my number one suspect...I'm just not sure these days...what his role was. The problem with this vid and many others...however it might turn out to be quite factual...there is simply no "paper" evidence other than him saying stuff. Sometimes that's enough...more often than not...it's...not.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

** my reading of Bush eyes shock at that moment was "fk me theyve actually done it" he knew what the plans were but couldnt believe it had been done. the fact he didnt jump up and issue immediate defence orders was proof of his puppetry. the Lead Criminal was Cheney.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9
I agree with you here. Although aren't exit/emergency routes planned before all of the presidents meetings, days in advance of arrival.

It's a shame that he didn't leave immediately, if anything just as an idea that he is doing something. To inspire the Nation that we won't sit by idly while terrorist acts take place.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus

He has been told by his aids to stay put and not do anything. They had to arrange for his safe exit from the school and where to take him, with no notice at all. Can you imagine the confusion and chaos?

Even the Security Services are only human. I think it is well below the belt to accuse your President of mass murder and carnage like this. It is acting like a lot of medieval serfs up for a lynching based on rumours circulated by the evil jester, lol.

edit on 13-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: rossacus
I agree with you here. Although aren't exit/emergency routes planned before all of the presidents meetings, days in advance of arrival.

It's a shame that he didn't leave immediately, if anything just as an idea that he is doing something. To inspire the Nation that we won't sit by idly while terrorist acts take place.

Thing is, it was no secret where he would be that day. He is lucky to be alive considering a school with kids isn't really high security.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Actually most people who understand human behavior will say the President rushing out in a panic would incite the same in the Nation. The President remaining calm will incite the same. His staying conveyed the message that everything will be alright.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Thing is, it was no secret where he would be that day. He is lucky to e alive considering a school with kids isn't really high security.

Yeah because I am sure they did not beef up security at all.

They probably left the Janitor in charge right?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Bush reaction is understandable, you wake up to go to some kids reading and your country when to hell while you where doing it, by the other hand, everyone else on charge, the military, the feds, the ones really responsible for the security of the nation, their reaction is the one that is not understandable, they are the ones that need to react, feed the president with information, move him according to plans, Bush is not in charge of that.

Bush is man overwhelm by the situation, but who would not be? what would you do, wait for intel from your people, let your security determine when to move, or just say heck a plane crashed on wtc, fire the nukes in all directions...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Very interesting watch. I don't agree with all his interpretations but I did always find it strange how secret service did not need to "secure" the president, or the president reading kids books while thousands suffer.

Did they know that there was no threat or they didn't care? I like to laugh and think the latter.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Similar fears started running through Mariah Williams' head. "I don't remember the story we were reading — was it about pigs?" says Williams, 16. "But I'll always remember watching his face turn red. He got really serious all of a sudden. But I was clueless. I was just 7. I'm just glad he didn't get up and leave, because then I would have been more scared and confused."

content.time.com...

schlockumentary filmmaker Michael Moore's "Fahrenheit 9/11" have mocked former President George W. Bush for continuing to read "The Pet Goat" to second-graders after hearing about the attacks on the World Trade Center.

On Tuesday, Time magazine reported that some of the kids in that classroom are speaking out about what happened that morning, and they don't agree with Moore's depiction of events:

newsbusters.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: MasterKaman

** my reading of Bush eyes shock at that moment was "fk me theyve actually done it" he knew what the plans were but couldnt believe it had been done. the fact he didnt jump up and issue immediate defence orders was proof of his puppetry. the Lead Criminal was Cheney.

I got the impression too when I saw it.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shadow Herder

Thing is, it was no secret where he would be that day. He is lucky to be alive considering a school with kids isn't really high security.

Why is he lucky to be alive? It was public knowledge where he would be that day, and when, and he was never a target. He was also surrounded by numerous Secret Service agents, and they would have been going over that school with a fine-toothed comb for several days before his arrival, to be sure that it was secure. He was never in any danger.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

One thing the students would like to tell Bush's critics — like liberal filmmaker Michael Moore, whose 2004 documentary Fahrenheit 911 disparaged Bush for lingering almost 10 minutes with the students after getting word that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center — is that they think the President did the right thing. "I think he was trying to keep everybody calm, starting with us," says Guerrero. Dubrocq agrees: "I think he was trying to protect us."

Nothing says calm like bolting for a bunker!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Fair point but my point being aren't all exit routes pre planned, to minimise the confusion during sressful/violent events. Maybe I'm just giving the secret service to much credit. (Too much hollywood)

I don't think he designed the mass murder of hundreds, however based on life experience in terms of body language, he does display indicators of having k ow ledge of it, whether it be planned or just a whisper/rumour. Either way the people in true power already had natural resource targets/contracts already prepared pre 9/11

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join