It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The New World Order" book from 1990

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
That book was surprisingly accurate. In order for the powers that be to control the population they need to eliminate the family structure, morality and belief in a higher power. Frankly, I don't want to live in that world so they should feel free to 'eliminate' me. I don't value life more than my freedom.

Generally when people control a nation with an iron fist they use the belief in a higher power, morality (their version) and the family structure to keep control. To do the opposite seems counter productive. Using religion to control the masses has been used since day1 and it always works.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

I'm also - and I'm quite serious - interested to know just why a unified earth is such a bad thing.

Nothing is bad so long as it's democratically agreed on. Anything is bad if it's not.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
The present age is under the influence of the force called, in magical terminology, Horus. This force relates to fire, Mars, and the sun, that is, to power, violence, and energy. It also relates to a child, being innocent (i.e. undifferentiated).

Its manifestations may be noted in the destruction of old institutions and ideas, the discovery and liberation of new energies, and the trend towards power governments, war, homosexuality, infantilism, and schizophrenia.

This force is completely blind, depending upon the men and women in whom it manifests and who guide it. Obviously, its guidance now tends towards catastrophe.

The catastrophic trend is due to our lack of understanding of our own natures. The hidden lusts, fears, and hatreds resulting from the warping of the love urge, which underly the natures of all Western peoples, have taken a homicidal and suicidal direction.

This impasse is broken by the incarnation of another sort of force, called BABALON. The nature of this force relates to love, understanding, and dionysian freedom, and is the necessary counterbalance or correspondence to the manifestation of Horus.

It is indicated that this force is actually incarnate in some living woman, as the result of the described magical operation…. hermetic.com...

Well... now assasins creeds ending makes alot more sense.

I am not kidding. Please watch the video, for it is connected with what you just posted.

The thought came to me before, the choice of one of two evils. And i fell in utter despair upon the realization of what we arereally dealing with. At first I thought it was a metaphor, or an allegory... butafter certain events in my life I conclude that the woman these people are talking about is none other than Lilith, the Scarlet ____.

I will also add to this puzzle by recommending this book.

Madonna concert Reveals "queen of heaven Decending"

Tommorrowland also talks about the same thing.

Now please watch this video (below) starting at 7:58 in.

As shinedown puts it, her name is "Alice"

If you watch everything I posted, the connections will be automatic, because it all matches to what you and the OP mentioned.

Anyone remembers this scene from the movie Oblivion? (Spoiler ALERT: Ending of Oblivion, Do not watch if you wish to see the whole movie)

The reason I posted the above video is because everything is connected with one another through a similar Theme. When the messages gets repeated constantly it usually means someone is trying to tell us something.

This is a very extensive topic and I do have much more to add, from my own research. because this topic gets deeper and deeper.

However, this is not ALL the connections. A great portion of movies has a similar theme to it. next time you watch a movie, take a closer look.

Thanks both you and OP, for confirming what I already knew in the back of my mind, but now it has become clear to a certain extent.
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:33:09 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jul 2015 20:33:09 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:34:25 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jul 2015 20:34:25 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:36:34 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jul 2015 20:36:34 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 13 Jul 2015 20:37:45 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 13 Jul 2015 20:37:45 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
We see all of this happening now. The attack on Christians. Governments agencies have written Christians, patriotic Americans, Veterans, are enemy of the states according to Home Land Surcurity.

I like to know who made these people like the Illuminati to be very spacial privilege people? I find it odd that these people who sit on top of the power structure have no accountability. It is a well known fact that these people are dangerous and mentally ill. It is a fact that the Illuminati are "Luciferian." The Illuminati have made it very clear in many of their public statements that they want 6 billion people dead, and they are doing it right now through GMO, Cemtrails, vaccines, florid, and yet these people want to rule the world under New World Order.

I will never conform to their evil ideas. Why do you think they want guns out of the United States It is a well known fact that the CIA working with Home land Security have planned and carried out False Flag Operations to fool Americans to give up their gun rights and Liberties. We do not have a government any longer, what we have is a criminal global corporate elite who believe they are untouchable. My hope for this world is there are some white hats in the CIA who might grow a pair and take this criminal cartel out. NWO not in my life time. I will die to be free.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I've always been fascinated by the level of fear some people have of homosexuality. Truthfully, if it scares and makes you uncomfortable that much, you should probably be asking yourself some questions because genuinely straight people are not bothered by homosexuality in the least. If it makes you angry you are most likely running some Freudian complex. Ask yourself, am I gay or bi? The answer will either be a yes or no...I sense that those who are so annoyed by gayness haven't truly asked that question to themselves and get prickly at the very idea of addressing the issue.

With regards to the NWO...you only get one life, why live it in fear? We live in the best world humanity has ever seen; there is violence and injustice but it doesn't come close to how rough things were even just 50 years ago. Just be thankful and live with love as best you can...focus on your dreams and your blessings instead of all things that are wrong or don't go your way.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

SnF OP you know what's up. And so do those who say you don't.
The last thing they're ever going to do is admit it!

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Ironhawke

interested to know just why a unified earth is such a bad thing.

This issue is not about bringing about a unified Earth, but about amalgamating control over it to a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
funny, I just saw Pat Robertson on this interesting vid on CERN:

CERN PT2: Shocking New Info-Real Demonic Entities Caught On Film Passing Through
youtu.be...

but I tend to think these kind of peeps are stooges… spiritual laws say the truth must always be put out… so tptb usually choose who and how… imo, so that people can be mis-directed when tshf.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: humanityrising

your senses are biased and blinded by your homosexuality.

some heteros don't feel comfortable around gays because they know that it has a spiritual component usually being ignored by said gay person… and/or there are serious deep-seated issues that are otherwise unsaid, causing the genes to express the way they do, such as a poor fatherhood bond or sexual molestation…

and that the science and therapies for gays is being suppressed because of a few extremists… gays are not being told the whole story about being gay.

yt: Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
youtu.be...

Joseph Davis provides an overview of recent studies in genetics whose findings do not support the self-reporting deterministic claims in homosexuality. Rather, they provide evidence that there is no gene that exclusively determines homosexual sexual identity. This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference.

HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I have the book. Read the book. It is entertaining and pretty good. The writing is a little clunky, but I don't expect literary excellence from this sort of book.

To re-read it now would drape the perspective of time over what was written.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verum1quaere
a reply to: humanityrising

your senses are biased and blinded by your homosexuality.

some heteros don't feel comfortable around gays because they know that it has a spiritual component usually being ignored by said gay person… and/or there are serious deep-seated issues that are otherwise unsaid, causing the genes to express the way they do, such as a poor fatherhood bond or sexual molestation…

and that the science and therapies for gays is being suppressed because of a few extremists… gays are not being told the whole story about being gay.

yt: Are People Born Gay? Genetic and Epigenetic Determinism in Homosexuality
youtu.be...

Joseph Davis provides an overview of recent studies in genetics whose findings do not support the self-reporting deterministic claims in homosexuality. Rather, they provide evidence that there is no gene that exclusively determines homosexual sexual identity. This lecture is part of the 2014 Faith and Science Conference.

HOMOSEXUALITY_101
youtu.be...

LOL I'm not gay, though I've been around gays my whole life and never once had the urge or 'temptation' to indulge in 'sinful debauchery' with them. That's what heterosexuality is. You guys are going through a whole lot of trouble just to pretend you don't have gay thoughts....

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join