It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A vote for the lesser evil

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
In this coming election I ask one thing of the reader here-in.
I ask that you remember that politics haven't changed for
thousands of years. Save maybe a suit and tie. Politicians still
use fear.

And with the wicked/elite guiding them, they will cut your
heart out and take your head off. And laugh about it.

Just remember a vote for the lesser evil.
Is still a vote for evil.

Promote the option not to vote at all.
Because no one on the planet deserves your vote.
I'm sure most of you will hate this truth as you always do.
edit on Rpm71215v17201500000030 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
My thoughts were exactly this on the last election more so than it has ever been. I got really tired of people telling me that I was throwing away my vote or that I should vote for the lesser of two evils. Like you stated... It's still evil and I'm done playing the game.

Done.

They can all go sell crazy somewhere else. I'm all stocked up here.

As long as we keep doing what we've always done, we will keep getting what we've always gotten. And we've gotten the shaft for about as long as I can remember.
edit on 7/12/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

The answer is to decentralize everything,
and I say we ought to start with money.

The Bitcoin Blockchain technology will change
the world in many inportant ways, one of them
is the ability separate money from government.

Another to use the blockchain is to vote without
the chance of counterfeit votes. This technology
can be used today.

The revolution must be bottom up, not top down.
It starts with cities and states, then we can either
replace or discontinue the centralized hierarchy.

We have a window of 10-15 years in which to reclaim
honest money and honest government, after that it
may to late---for all time.

The future of humanity hangs in the balance.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Sounds like Ruex is ready to box instead of vote.

I've felt this way as long as I've lived.

#### the Bozos
edit on Rpm71215v41201500000042 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
As long as people perceive they only have the dems or the repubs to vote for I can understand why they are sick of voting for losers. That may be the plan all along get the voter base down to a level where it is easier to anoint the winner..

Prediction time:

If Trump continues to gain in the polls he will be visited by a group of serious Men in Black and told he and his family will be executed unless he throws the election or plays their game. Many said that was what happened to Ross Perrot.

If by Chance he finally makes it to the Whitehouse he will be JFKed or play their directed game.

He may be a financial wheeler dealer and possibly a crook but I would rather have had him in the Whitehouse for the last 30 years than the super crooked lying dorks starting with LBJ and all those who followed.. Although I must say Regan let to many people run their own show and lost control of what was actually going on behind his back.

We as a nation have got to get away from the two party vetted individuals who are placed before us each election. Bad and worse just ain't gonna cut it in todays world.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I'm with you Ruex! There has always been corruption and the rich getting richer and to hell with what we the people want or need.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I'm positive our good friend George Carlin was on the mark
when being a great promoter of peace he came to terms
with reality. It's going to take bloodshed and he meant
theirs.. Meaning the elite. Massive bloodshed.
They understand nothing less.
edit on Rpm71215v00201500000040 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

I'm positive our good friend George Carlin was on the mark
when being a great promoter of peace he came to terms
with reality. It's going to take bloodshed and he meant
theirs.. Meaning the elite. Massive bloodshed.
They understand nothing less.

Well if that is my only option I sincerely hope I am nothing but smoke (think cremation) when that scenario goes down. George was someone who could make people think if they took the time to listen to his words...... and many of the things he said I would have to agree with while smiling at his antics. The two party system and their nomination (press backed mouth pieces) has got to be broken by the closest thing we can find to a true outsider IMO.

2016 is the year Obamacare really kicks in with the fines and cost increases... I think things are gonna get worse for the many ... we will see.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Not all elite are evil ... Not all ordinary people are good
Yet power is never given to those who deserve it ...
Power is only taken when you give it away

If you see integrity and honour for the welfare of all give it your vote
No half measures ... trust has to be earned

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Integrity and honor share only one image. Other than
the image of a man they are invisible.
edit on Rpm71215v33201500000006 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I agree ... Most politicians present a superficial image in order to gain votes and bolster their career
Those of honour are not crowd pleasers and often go unnoticed or are undermined by media brain washing and dirty tricks

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I think if trump by some miracle were to win.
By the time he got out of the little room where he
was shown the secret film clips of Kennedys assassination.
He would be only a shell of the man he was before.
He would be rendered worthless, which takes me right back
to George. Carlin that is.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

As long as people perceive they only have the dems or the repubs to vote for I can understand why they are sick of voting for losers. T

In a 'democracy' there can be only two. The majority, The minority.

When people finally wake up to what we are a republic.

Then things might change.

Every election is battle. The war continues.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
As long as people perceive they only have the dems or the repubs to vote for I can understand why they are sick of voting for losers. That may be the plan all along get the voter base down to a level where it is easier to anoint the winner..

Prediction time:

If Trump continues to gain in the polls he will be visited by a group of serious Men in Black and told he and his family will be executed unless he throws the election or plays their game. Many said that was what happened to Ross Perrot.

If by Chance he finally makes it to the Whitehouse he will be JFKed or play their directed game.

He may be a financial wheeler dealer and possibly a crook but I would rather have had him in the Whitehouse for the last 30 years than the super crooked lying dorks starting with LBJ and all those who followed.. Although I must say Regan let to many people run their own show and lost control of what was actually going on behind his back.

We as a nation have got to get away from the two party vetted individuals who are placed before us each election. Bad and worse just ain't gonna cut it in todays world.

You compare Trump to Ross Perot and worse JFK?
Trump will say anything to get attention and he plays Republican while giving money to Democrats. He plays Conservatove while having Liberal ideals. For some odd reason you think Trump is speaking his mind because he is a loud buffoon?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Does this displease you?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

By the polls he is speaking what many want to hear agree or not .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: wasaka

The answer is to decentralize everything,
and I say we ought to start with money.

The Bitcoin Blockchain technology will change
the world in many inportant ways, one of them
is the ability separate money from government.

Please stop promoting the bitcoin crap. This is the same sh#t as money itself, only in another shape, but eventually results in the same profit, greed, trickery we have now.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Prediction time:

Counter-prediction:

Trump already exists as a lesson we are intended to learn from before the election. He is the embodiment of the "This candidate is too much" example from the Republican party. They intend for you too look at him and say "he says some things that I agree with... but he takes it too far." and then you'll go looking for someone who does the same thing... but slightly less. Unfortunately, "slightly less" would have been completely unacceptable if you hadn't been given the Trump example to begin with.

So... he's meant to be in the race specifically to call your attention to less-extreme (but still extreme when examined objectively) candidates. You are being funneled to only one option.

I can't remember who I originally heard this term from, but the application of it is always visible when you examine the development of policies over the years: Overton Window

Trump then looks like one end of the spectrum, whereas I guess the yet to be announced low-talker wearing a puffy pirate shirt will give the "weak" end of the spectrum. (Trying to imagine the opposite of Trump just immediately returned a hybrid Seinfeld-esque character in my mind.)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CrikeyMagnet

Trump is allowed in Pitt Lane but when the racing starts in earnest they will run him off the track

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What always gets me is how they will stoop to some pretty extreme lows to show why the other guy shouldn't get the nomination... but as soon as one candidate becomes the nominee, all the other ones will say "Oh yes. He's the best guy for the job. I will vote for him."

Like all that stuff about tax evasion, and not being relatable, and "why don't you show your tax records?" and "he has no practical experience in any real endeavour whatsoever" is forgotten.

I'd like to see members of any party stick to their guns after the primaries. If you thought he was a buffoon with no chance of success before he was nominated, changing your mind afterward makes you look like a tool, and should certainly come up every single time you are asked your opinion in future elections.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join