It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sick of humans and being human

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I feel like I shouldn't even write this because it may just come out as baby babble or something that doesn't make sense, because if I read it long ago, I may not understand it either...but here it is. My first post in a LONG LONG time.

I've been on a multi-year quest of change and the more I get rid of my own pride and self-consciousness, and 'negative' energy/feelings inside me -- the more I see how ridiculous humanity has become. We can be far more than just what we think we are, but most have chosen to remain ignorant of who we are or at the very least, just be aware of our very potential (physically and mentally). Most don't care, just reveling in self-congratulatory celebrations or the next big thrill, or making a big deal out of nothing. As in the triumph of some group of humans over another in military battle, corporate warfare, religious warfare, ideological battles, etc... -- it's all the same thing, just in different clothing.

I have been purging out instinctual desires to pay attention to anything on the media / "NEWs" (actually OLDs) and much of what people around me say - because it just isn't important to my soul, but some desire still remains - otherwise, I wouldn't be typing here. --- I almost never listen to music, because every song is about the same thing pretty much. (LOVE / EVOL) I've healed myself of the reasons I enjoyed and listened to music before (Bad frequencies/energy inside me) --

- I watched a few clips of baseball announcers on MLB.com (I used to play little league) and fans going crazy due to someone hitting a walk off home run, as if it was the best thing EVER. Give me a freaking break. One game among 162 of people doing the same thing OVER AND OVER AGAIN. YEAR AFTER YEAR. Does anyone ever get sick of this #? Humans = pavlov's dogs. I can't be too harsh, because I used to be like this, but I grew tired of it and looked for something more fulfilling to my soul, not just temporary 'excitement.'

-- I briefly scanned a self-congratulatory news piece on a ticker tape parade for US Women's World Cup winners in NYC. Whatever. Men or women's, same thing over and over again. SO you are better at kicking a black and white ball in a net. Whoopee - doo!

- I'll be glad when I never ever type in the words - Yahoo, Daily Mail, ABC News, CBS News, etc... I'm almost there. I seldom click on any stories these day / clickbait. And that's without using self-control. I'll be glad when I don't even think of using the Internet any more. It's been useful - learned a lot, but soon it will be no more. No, I don't care about Kim Kardashian, Taylor Swift, Caitlyn Jenner, the Duggars, Obama, Putin, ISIS, the Boston bomber, the stock market, or anyone else in the media. It's been fun learning about QUANTUM ENTANGLEMENT and how it affects what we do, but I'm ready to be completely disentangled from everyone I've ever met - cuz like I said, I'm sick of being huMAN.

- I haven't drank caffeine in any form since March 2014 (It's a pain reliever, emotional suppressant and toxin to our system). No ice tea, no tea, no pop/soda, no coffee, no energy drinks. Look it up.

- As for eating caffeine - an occasional small piece of chocolate or chocolate chips, but that desire is almost gone. There is almost no more physical or emotional pain to suppress.

- I don't carry / use a mobile phone. Too much bad EMF - is anyone even aware of this, no they are not, because they've been desensitized by caffeine or nicotine (Also in nightshade vegetables).

- I have not drank alcohol since Feb 2014. ***SNIP***, I don't do any illegal or legal OTC drugs. No herbal supplements either.

- I'm sick of eating the crap that comes out from the man-made factories of humans - whether it be artificial foods or factory farming. Most of the desire is still gone, but a tiny bit remains, maybe gone in a few months. I almost never eat out, just overloaded with salt (and fat). In fact, I'm almost done with eating period. water and SUNlight, here I come (Eat the Sun, Discovery Channel Boy With Divine Powers, In the Beginning There Was Light - Vimeo, Exploring the Spectrum) How's your DIE-t?

Ever seen Food, Inc, Forks Over Knives, Our Daily Bread?

I've traveled the world (Around 2x and then some) and seen that it is the same everywhere. 'Natural places of beauty' attract me more than man made cities of skyscrapers / buildings. Human Jungles. Concrete Jungles. Steel Jungles. Soon, I will be ready to exist among it, free of my huMAN constraints.

Most all women I just don't find attractive any more, too much makeup, negative feelings Perfume - ick. But I think 2-3 have chosen to know that there is something more, we will find each other when the time is right.

Well, I'm almost ready to 'close pandora's box, as I vomit out all the remnants of the 'apple' (Or fig, whatever) that adam and eve ate, etc...' and really, just forget about all these myths.

If this makes no sense at all, I don't care. Because being free to me is being CARE-free. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words (sounds/frequencies) will never hurt -- and this is almost true in my heart...

edit on 7/12/2015 by Blaine91555 because: Snipped mention of personal drug use in violation of the TAC.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dontneedaname

Holy crap! I don't know where to begin. Your thinking is very similar to mine, and by that, it increasingly adds credence to my belief that "something" is happening. Something profound. Something that you're helping to perpetuate with this message. Seriously, I hope you tell this and similar messages more often. Let people who think the same as you do, know that they aren't alone. Tell everyone how you feel. This is the kind of stuff that changes things.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   
EDIT: (see? ...exaclty^)

S+F & high f'n five... You might be my doppelganger. Seriously, that's almost word for word of what myself and I believe many are going though right now. it's just an explosion of awareness we're experiencing. This is just the darkside of the classic realization that "we're all one", it's grim at times but just remember you're hangin ten on a wave most people don't even realize they're on. Strange time's man, but It's good to be awake.
edit on 12-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

For one so 'enlightened' you sound miserable.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Well guess what, you're stuck. You can't switch species. Then again, you could always become a furry.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree, baseball and soccer are so boring to watch.I don't understand how people get so hyped up over sports at all.

You need to find a passion. Something you can just enjoy doing that makes you feel good. I snowboard as much as a can. I also like to play music, rock climb, or go camping every once in a while.

Also meditation helps me escape from being human sometimes. If you can still your mind for long enough, trust me, you will forget that you are human. I learned astral projection a long time ago and have fun experimenting with that as well.

Be happy you are human, it is a miraculous gift. Enjoy the tastes, touches, smells, feelings, and everything that comes along with being a human. It's the experience that counts, and it all starts within.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I recommend that you get into meditation. It allows you to slip beyond those thing that you despise and find a simple, honest peace that is the whole reason for the human being.

For myself I use non-denominational TM (Transcendental Meditation). It is easy to learn and absolutely does not require or push you to learn all sorts of verse, foreign names and terms, strange postures or beliefs about this deity or another. You definitely can get to enlightenment from most of those practices, but it may take years.

TM is a shortcut method and not a complicated, indepth belief system. With TM, you have to bring along or acquire along the journey the necessary conditions of mind to fully comprehend and utilize what you find.
edit on 12-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Denying one's humanity is typically human.
Truly accepting it is Golden.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

You don't hate humans and you don't hate being a human.

You hate, what our society has become. And there is no change in sight. And there is no way out. And too many retards still revel in it. I read (today?) in ATS about a hermit in the woods, but that is also an existence which sux. So no matter what you do, you are surrounded by sux.

It's this when I think: god, please make an end to this existence on earth, and please make it quick and painless

edit on 12-7-2015 by anotherdaytoday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A lot of people on the autistic spectrum understand exactly
how you feel.

Kevin

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Kudos for your efforts and self-awareness. Now get to work.

I mean this in the kindess way - the post reads as very 'self-congratulatory'.

We all have sympathies and antipanthies, it's the nature of the brain to be conditioned by outside and internal influences. Otherwise known as attachments and aversions. Yours are no better or worse then those of anyone else.

In my opinion and experience (and I'm breaking one of my principles now - giving advise where none has be asked) is that real self-developmental or spiritual development begins when you can see clearly that it's is not your or their attachment as a problem but attachment of any kind (including self-development) as the fundamental torture of human existence.

I share many of your 'aversions' but that doesn't make us 'soul buddies', what makes us 'soul buddies' is the basic fact that we have aversions and attachments to people, places and things.

Bon Chance.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

You sound like me. We have changed, we eat simple vegetarian food and have no interest in what most need. You are correct also that when and if it is time you will find a Woman like you.

I am a women who laughs everytime I see another women teetering around in high heels competing with one another with faked smiles for the camera...the constant "selfies" and arranging of themselves for view. Discomfort and uselessness over reasonable clothing for the job at hand, I won't plaster my nice skin with foul odorous paste composed of rendered dead animal fat in many cases. Perfumes made of animal musk glands or whale vomit. I wash my hair with simple soap and rinse with vinegar, it touches my ankles and I am 59 with no split ends no gray...healthy hair.

Worryingly, nearly one in five women said they would refuse to open the front door if they didn't have a face full of make-up and 10% said the more make-up they have on, the better they feel. In fact 38% are so reluctant to take it off they admitted to frequently going to bed with all their make-up intact.

www.beautyworldnews.com... concealer-full-face-makeup-mascara-boyfriend-see-you-without-makeup.htm

Not including serious risks to health for looks, implants, lipo and such.

The songs are all about loving a woman's looks not a woman. Actually the same for the songs about Men.

Women talk about being treated less than men, but a Man is not spending 2 hours and more to apply paint and crap in their face and hair, wearing as little as possible to get attention instead of looking intelligent and professional. I would rather have respect than be considered "hot".

My husband finds me beautiful and respects me as a natural person like himself.

Men and Women have narrowed themselves down to drinking/drugs their looks/clothes their sports/parties their latest electronics/money.

The beauty of nature and the love of simple things makes me happy but the world of humanity and the desires and goals of man disgust me...maybe that is why I am not popular :-)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

What if we are on the cusp of a great spiritual leap forward?
What if only some of us are?

We now have more information available to those who seek it than ever before. So much so that some individuals out-grow the limits of past belief systems and cast off on their own individual journeys of self discovery. Maybe leaving behind all that old stuff is simply growing out of that old stuff.

And if this is so then how would we feel. Just like the OP says. Now maybe this is a precursor to a new human culture, one that has outstripped the contexts and paradigms of the past. If so, swell.

Maybe the OP describes the feeling one gets when one is nearing a personal rapture, an individual moving towards the final human enlightenment.

Maybe this human aspect of reality is only a phase of consciousness which was never going to proceed further than it has now, only to give birth to a grander and more cognizant being and the OP is on that track.

Maybe I feel the same way at times.

And maybe we are just so messed up that we are alienated from our whole society.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Suicide is a viable option, but you're not that sick of being human aren't you. Sounds to me like a bird singing from its cage despite the door being open.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Denying one's humanity is typically human.
Truly accepting it is Golden.

You mean to merely become the same as about everyone else?
(dead in the head?)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I think any enlightened person will see enough to be miserable in a sense in our present day society. If you are comfortable here today it would be like feeling great rolling around in a vast sewer. The joys of men returning from war without arms and legs and babies starving as people pay thousands for a tummy tuck and a new phone..makes a person pretty uncomfortable if you have a heart.
edit on 12-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You need a Grande Latte with a big piece of cake.

Your self loathing should not include food.

I know, I know, the rest of us don't get it.

Enlightened ? Sounds more like a lifetime wasted wallowing in self hatred.

Try to deny that to yourself...Then, have a Snickers, you're just not yourself.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

So is that the answer to your question?

whyamIhere

Candy?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

a reply to: stosh64

Speaking for myself, it is miserable! Imagine experiencing something completely paradigm changing and then finding you have nobody who wants to hear of your discovery. It's so sad and disheartening to me that so many people are "comfortably numb" in this unbelievably huge lie, and subsequently, they don't want out. Ignorance is bliss - for many, if not most. I send you all, LOVE.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

It's always amazing to me how self-hatred and aggrieved entitlement seem to coexist so well together in the same being. The synergy is remarkable. Such a delicate thing that yet results in the sort of cognitive dissonance that is indestructible.

Maybe if you spent less time patting yourself on your back for your accomplishments, fishing for compliments for your "achievements" from others and judging women because they don't fit a physical standard that you like, or looking down your nose at people that are enjoying whatever pastime, you would start to appreciate the value of human connections for the sake of them instead of just what they can do for you. Misanthropy is trendy these days though so... I guess.

Been around the world twice and you haven't learned a god-blessed thing. You are the problem that perpetuates all of these things that you hate. You really are. In so many ways...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join