It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Father Knocks Out Sexual Predator Before He Left With 12 Year Old Daughter

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chrisss

If this country ever goes down that road then it would be time for vigilante castrations!!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

All my blessings and prayers for your daughter.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I wonder what God would do if someone tried touching baby Jesus...

Ether God would do nothing about it, or have the guy ripped apart by his Dogs in eternal damnation, or would he drop a Nuke like he did with the sodomites...
edit on 13-7-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen

All my blessings and prayers for your daughter.

Thank you...

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It boggles my mind that parents don't have keyloggers installed on computers to track these conversations.

There are also keyloggers for tablets and phone as well. Just review things every so often looking for keywords like "Sex", "nude pics", etc.

This could have prevented before it ever got to that point.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I go a different route with my children, I do not shelter them. I constantly ask them to make sure who they talk to online is not some old person that wants to hurt or be a pervert to them.

In today's information age, you cannot expect to shelter your children. It is better to let them know of the dangers.
The sooner they figure out that the world is not all peaches and cream and that bad guys are out there, then the sooner we can teach them how to deal with people like that.

Sure it takes a little from their childhood, but its the world they have been thrown into.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Usually if a child has a problem with their parents "hovering"/keeping tabs. Then they usually have something to hide. At that point the parent needs to try to talk to the child about what they may be hiding. Not as if your going to punish them, but as a friend. One must be understanding and not so quick to dish out punishment but dish out explanations as to why/why not something should be done.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chrisss
a reply to: dreamingawake

Regardless of what his chromosomes say or what labels society has placed on him, if he believes in his heart that he's fifteen, then he's fifteen, right?

No, he's not. Doubt that was ever mentioned either that he felt that way. Even if he claimed his mentality is younger, which it may be, that is no excuse for him to violate someone younger- a non consenting adult. That is reprehensible.
Comparing that to LGBT is saying that they are harming someone and are non consenting adults

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Horrible that the authorities didn't help as they should have. Job well done with the community help. Sending regards and hope for healing.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: chrisss
a reply to: dreamingawake

Regardless of what his chromosomes say or what labels society has placed on him, if he believes in his heart that he's fifteen, then he's fifteen, right?

No, he's not. Doubt that was ever mentioned either that he felt that way. Even if he claimed his mentality is younger, which it may be, that is no excuse for him to violate someone younger- a non consenting adult. That is reprehensible.
Comparing that to LGBT is saying that they are harming someone and are non consenting adults

If he's fifteen and she's as tall as him and physical developed, any question about what he was doing might have been too vague for him to appreciate.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
Sorry but that POS launches me into another political correctness rant . " sexual predator "' that word also irritates the hell out of me. Since when do we need to be political correct to perverts ?

We should just nail all of their balls to the floor and walk away.

Personally, i think " sexual predator" underscores the serious and terrible nature of kid-touchers much better than "perverts" - especially because a "pervert" could just be someone who derives sexual satisfaction from being vomited on while wearing a leotard.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join