It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two dead in drive-by shooting Crazed gunman in convertible Mercedes opens fire in Bavaria

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

A CRAZED guman shooting at random strangers from his Mercedes convertible has killed two people in southern Germany today.

A female pedestrian was gunned down Leutershausen-Tiefenthal in Bavaria.

Soon after a male cyclist was shot dead in nearby Rammersdorf, police said.

A farmer and another motorist were also targeted in the drive-by rampage but the bullets missed and they were unhurt.

Local media reported a suspect was detained at a petrol station in Bad Windsheim, north of the town of Ansbach.

Police said they will give more details at a news conference this afternoon.

Two dead in drive-by shooting Crazed gunman in convertible Mercedes opens fire in Bavaria

More details are to be released at a news conference this afternoon.

R.I.P to the poor victims involved.
edit on 10-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Rest In Peace indeed.

Just what the hell happened in this mans life, to lead him to gun down an old lady and a man on a bicycle? Too early to say of course, but it seems to me that this will turn out being another one of those cases where signs as clear as day, were missed by those closest to this individual.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Damn! I thought that this sort of thing could only happen in the US. My sympathy to the victims and their families.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Well, it's good the people at the petrol station caught and tied him up, at some risk to themselves.
edit on 10-7-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
They shouldn't call him 'crazed'. He may not even be crazy.

A perfectly sane individual could have done these acts. Maybe he was just bored.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

In the news over here, they say the gunman is a registered gun owner and known sport shooter

edit on 7102015 by BobbyRock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Pretty terrible...thanks for sharing.

It hits slightly close to home, as I lived in Bavaria for 3.5 years while serving in the Army. I miss it there, and really enjoyed the people that live in that area. This is just sad.

(post by lightedhype removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The Germans are very efficient. If they pass new control legislation within days, you'll know the fix is in.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
Just what the hell happened in this mans life.....

That's easy. He was mentally 'treated.'

----------------

www.thesun.co.uk... 150710-_-News-_-206441966
Spokesman Bert Rauenbush said: “At the moment we have no evidence of accomplices, but of course we will keep our eyes open.”

Translation:
Spokesman Sgt Schultz said: “I see nutting!"
edit on 10-7-2015 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I just don't understand how this could've happened. Isn't there a gun regulation in Germany ?

Yes there is. This is why these cases are rare when compared to other nations crime stats...

tragic situation my condolences to the people .

Did you mean that, or was it just a way through the door to leave that parting shot...?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Ban convertible Mercedes!!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bovah2
They shouldn't call him 'crazed'. He may not even be crazy.

I agree. Too often, the media wants to assert adjectives depending on the situation, to manipulate their desired reaction. It brings up the point made frequently by social justice activists of late. "He's a thug when he's black, a terrorist when he's Muslim, and just 'crazy' when he's white?"

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Tragic incident. My condolences to those affected.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
wait obama said this doesnt happen in other civilized countries.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DEIKOBOL

i think if a black guy like neil degrauss tyson killed someone he wouldn't be called a thug. however it seems most of them(those committing crimes, not the majority) look like lil wayne or tupac who loved being thugs. they claim thug life all the time and get offended when they are called it? strange but not surprising.
edit on 12-7-2015 by DrakeINFERNO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
We've had more than our fair share of nutter gunmen here in the UK. and I'm not adding Northern Ireland or drug related violence into the equation.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I just don't understand how this could've happened. Isn't there a gun regulation in Germany ?

You don't understand because gun regulation is some sort of magical concept that makes it impossible for people to acquire illegal guns, or for owners of legal guns to snap?

Or were you being sarcastic?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: YouPeople

edit on 12-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join