It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell Returning

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ATTENTION ART BELL FANS! Wanna Take a Ride? Art is returning to broadcasting his famous nightly paranormal talk show,
starting July 20th. The new show entitled “Midnight in the Desert” will be LIVE from 9PM-Midnight Pacific, Midnight-3AM
Eastern and will be streaming out FREE over the Internet at www.ArtBell.com... bringing you the same great topics, same
great music, Monday thru Friday.
You can also listen to Art Bell on your smartphone or tablet using the great TuneIn Radio app. Download the FREE TuneIn
Radio app and search for and follow the "Dark Matter Digital Network.” The new home for Art Bell.
If you can’t stay up to listen LIVE for FREE, you can become a Time Traveler and listen the next day or weekend. Go to
ArtBell.com, click on the "Join the Time Travelers" link, and subscribe for a low price of only $5 a month to access the past
shows.
New show name, New digital station, same great Art Bell! Check out ArtBell.com and join us for the best in overnight talk radio.
Please SHARE the good news to all your followers. #ArtBell.com

I realize some may not like him. But I enjoy his show

edit on 10-7-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed ALL CAPS from thread title. MOD NOTE: The Use of ALL CAPS in Thread Titles

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hi Art, how are ya?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Artbellfan

Art Bell is to the paranormal and conspiracy minded what oxygen is to survival - they both go hand-in-hand.

Awesome, look forward to all things Art.

About 12 months ago the same topic was raised about his Sirius XM show too.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Hooray!...this is great news-I miss hearing Art disscussing current events & taking calls from curious characters. Thanks for sharing the news fellow Art Bell fan----

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Art Bell is to the paranormal and conspiracy minded what oxygen is to survival - they both go hand-in-hand.

Awesome, look forward to all things Art.

About 12 months ago the same topic was raised about his Sirius XM show too.

Indeed. He stated he quit the Serious show because he did not want his fans paying for a stream that continued to drop. I know a lot of people had issues with it dropping. So I'll take him at his word.

His live stream will be free, so that won't cost anyone a dime. Unless you want access to the shows future archive and still $5 is cheap.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Why do I fell manipulated here? Couldn't have been those one-liners you were posting in preparation for this advertisement. If I remember correctly one of them was in a thread about Lima, Peru and your response was, "I like Lima Beans." I see you brought the missus.

edit on 10-7-2015 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2015 by Artbellfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Been listening to something on IHEARTRADIO called Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis, will be nice to have Art Bell back to listen to.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Nice, been waiting for the announcement date.

Roswells and Mel's Holes.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

Clyde Lewis broadcasts here out of Portland, Oregon. Somewhere online they archive all the Ground Zero. If you're interested. According to Clyde, he was offered the position Noory took up, upon Art's retirement from Coast to Coast AM. Both shows are broadcast by Clear Channel, I believe. Anyway, it will be good to have Art back. I owe a lot of contemplation to that guy and C2C.

edit on 7-10-2015 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Mel's Hole is such a classic. Gave me goosebumps as a kid first listening to it.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I love Art Bell! There something about listening to creepy or provocative things on the radio that lets your imagination soar, unlike television.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artbellfan

Same guy made these. They're pretty cool. I think there are a few more.

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

youtu.be...

I'm looking forward to Art returning. Hopefully he can find that 90s magic.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wooooooot!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
God forbid someone promotes alternative news content.

Thanks for all videos and the announcement in the OP, this is great news!

...Finally some entertainment and intrigue on the air-waves again.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Roswells!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

Here's the link to Clyde Lewis - Ground Zero-

Ground Zero on Soundcloud

I usually listen to it in the morning with my coffee. Great show!

Super excited for Art Bell's return! His show really opened my eyes and fired my imagination.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

This is good news indeed! I miss Art Bell.

I first learned about ATS from listening to Art on C2C, and it was one of the first websites I visited when I finally joined the internet world. I lurked for years here, reading and learning and growing.

Tis a wonderful thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I can't wait for July 20! #ArtBell
edit on 10-7-2015 by Chefist because: video did not work

edit on 10-7-2015 by Chefist because: video did not work

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join