It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU an Extraterrestrial? Take The Test and SEE!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

So, are you gullible? I suspect this was a tongue in cheek reply. I think we are all connected. How we came to be here is written as fact in the religious text. Many people still find a way to believe that? How is this any different? The truth is hard for people to accept either way.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Goldenwilys

Alien is misused. Being extraterrestrial is not necessarily alien. People use the two interchangeably. To me an Alien being would not be of this world period. An extraterrestrial would be, only, also has a connection to another dimension or other civilization through an energy connection. Aliens to me have no soul.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

No doubt there, now tell me where you think you are connected? I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There you go!

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree Thanks for the post. 93 here.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

So it appears...most of you are aliens. Something stinks here...my dog did a poopoo.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I would like to add that..many teenagers during puberty would score around 90 on this test.

That speaks to me...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Definitely human and definitely think aliens have never visited. Kind of a worthless test if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I failed the alien test which makes me sad.

On the bright side I was able to purchase 'financial alignment' oil for just $33 per ounce bottle. It doesn't say how or why it works or how much to slather on, but it looks like my finances needed aligning the darn heck out of and this oil will do the job.

Lessening our sensitivity to an external environment that emits superficiality around money

Looky linky

Spending $33 should lessen sensitivity to all those materialist types and make me richer too.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Hahahahahaha. That is hilarious.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

So it appears...most of you are aliens. Something stinks here...my dog did a poopoo.

Not all is lost, at least you have a nice pile of poo to keep you warm tonight!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Are YOU an Extraterrestrial? The difference is being an alien does not make you an extraterrestrial. Aliens are evil and are not interested in humanity, aliens have no soul. So I am glad you are not an alien, but if you took the test and failed you are not extraterrestrial either and that is okay.

We still love you!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Sure wish people would learn the difference. Being a young soul often gets in the way of grasping! Being an extraterrestrial has a great responsibility and takes many life times of evolutionary progress. We are patient and we will give you the time you need.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Awesome! Any idea what your home race may be?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Not surprised at 100. Always have been a bit odd! 👽

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
It is accurate to say that there are many ways to interpret SOME types of data.

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: TrueBrit
There are different ways to interpret the results of this questionnaire, I saw it as an affirmation. It is not intended to be scientific proof. Most people would not accept any proof if it knocked them over.

However, first of all, there is only one way to objectively assess the usefulness of this questionnaire, and that is to look at the questions, the way they are worded, and how the answers are given, what detail level they encompass, and in this case, observing these things cannot help but lead a critical thinker to the conclusion that the test is flawed, and massively biased.

Second of all, I take issue with your assertion that most people would not react in a sensible and open minded way, if faced with tangible and solid proof of the existence of extraterrestrial life. It is unreasonable to make such an assumption, without having an example to back your claim, and since no truly solid proof has ever come to light, that extraterrestrial life even exists, let alone has deep communication with and heritage within the human race, it impossible to justify the assumption you have made.

I should clarify my position on this matter, for the sake of completeness.

I personally believe that it is mathematically improbable for the human race to be the only intelligent life in the universe, and as things progress, as the human understanding of space increases and we locate more and more exoplanets of interest, I believe that improbability factor grows exponentially. I also believe that where alien visitation on, contact with the people of, and involvement in the affairs of Earth itself is concerned, that until reasonable, solid, testable, tangible proof comes to light, it is unwise and fallacious to accept the premise without doubt.

Simply put, until someone comes up with solid proof of the existence of Extraterrestrial intelligence, for all that it is mathematically unthinkable that we might be alone in the vastness of space, it is not appropriate to behave as if alien life were a known value, which the questionnaire seems to totally ignore, as do many current adherents to the culture surrounding UFO and alien research.

The whole field needs to escape the fi part of Sci-Fi, and concentrate far harder on the Sci section, otherwise it will spend the next decade pissing in the wind, exactly as it has for the preceding several decades. What is needed here is less fancifully crafted questionnaires, and more well funded, scientifically valid research and investigation. The less mindless clickbait involving the community as a whole, the better, is what I am getting at, and this questionnaire seems to me to be of little more importance than the sort of questionnaire which seeks to enlighten one as to which Lord of The Rings character one happens to most resemble.

How can it provide you affirmation, when in and of itself, it has no meaning beyond that gained by way of questions which do not approach the topic from an objective and logical standpoint, but instead give themselves over to whimsy and the subjective result of speculation?

This whole thing is part of the reason that UFO and alien research gets itself a bad name. People who would like more done to identify the origins of UFO, and those who want better access to information regarding aliens, for space agencies to do more to locate extraterrestrial intelligences, MUST totally STOP this sort of utterly frivolous, and human centric behaviour, this emotive and utterly unscientific approach to what they do, if the field is ever going to improve in its legitimacy, or in its ability to come to logical, and valid conclusions.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with people? I mean really, its 2015 (I think) and they havnt even bothered to use some dynamic web "quiz" or "test" framework?, I mean you could knock something up in survey monkey and it generate a result, but NOOOOOOOOOO these d******* just put it up as text and expect us to answer--F*** them!. If they cant go to the effort to make a proper quiz, then I'm not going to the effort to answer it.

Really.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ItVibrates
I know, right?
They expect you to add and stuff.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The reality is we are all aliens. To those who are from another planet to the strong possibilities that we are all a distant race from Mars and I'm not talking about the color of our skin.

I don't have to take a test to know that we all have curiosities about our heritage. Not, our distant relatives like Ancestry.com, but more in lines to our very distant race and where did we all really come from. Based on those questions, any and everyone that is remotely interested in life on other planets, aliens, UFOs, paranormal activities will score high to perfect on the test. Have someone take it that knows nothing about ATS and has never talked about UFOs or life on other planets or is just totally negative to the face and share what their results are if they will even take the test.

Peace out my fellow aliens friends.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join