It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Looks like a sighting of the highly secretive General Dynamics FS-1.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I don't think blimps can fly in and out of the sea.
This cylinder shaped UFO looks just like this one: here

Amazing photos!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Curious.

Why in the world do we not hear about that thing today? From the look of that picture, you would think it would be making incredible discoveries every day right?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Looking at the pic you posted, i noticed that below the waves it looks like there is a wing or stabilizer submerged. Or it could be just how the waves formed with the light glinting off them

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Isn't the sub on that National Geographic cover from Irwin Allen's "Voyage To The Bottom of The Sea"?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Could this be it
Could this finally be the real deal..
Fantastic pictures, I hope someone gets a interview with that guy and some confirmation on the pictures authenticity.

reminds me of the UFO´s from the movie battleship
and the pyramid ufo footage from russia.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Good work OP, but this does not 'prove' the existence of aliens.

As I've said before, the U in UFO stands for 'unidentified' and if If we knew the origin of the craft and it's occupants they would become FO's.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I never knew UFO's took an active interest in portraying a small scale version of the Hindenburg disaster. If it looks like something else, it probably is something else. It looks like mirages and a crashing blimp. So I'm gonna go with one of those rather than "UN DE NY A BULL YOU EFF O EV EE DENSE!"

Target blimp mentioned previously gets +1 from me
edit on 9-7-2015 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TanhauserGate
heres an example of the "test Targets" I'm referring to
target blimp

blimp 2

Excellent work. I'd call this one solved.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
the question I got is Why were all those images taken from a periscope ?

I must regard the images as NOT being chance encounters of seeing UFOs, but as captured images designed to be a record of a pre-determined event --- like the snapshots of targets being fired upon from a submerged submarine (firing platform)

the periscope operator must have had a button to press to snap a picture when he wanted one... as the exercise period took place...
imho there are way too many UFO (Chance) encounters taking place during that 22 Feb- 22 March assignment in the deserted waters between Greenland & Iceland (well away from both fishing waters and normal shipping lanes) i.e. a inhospitable area of water where prying eyes would not be normally

the grainy images look unprofessional, but the images were not designed to be in a Nat. Geo. picture book, the photos were only to verify and document the actual striking of aerial targets from a submerged firing platform of some sort of classified object/missile/device/laser...et al

I'm with 'TanhauserGate ' on a very good analysis/conclusion

edit on th31143645585609302015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

In this picture, it looks like some kind of propeller shooting it out of the water.... Interesting pictures though..

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kapusta

It really does look like the "target practice blimps" mentioned by a previous poster. If you look at them from the top down, as if they were screen grabs from a movie, it looks like these pictures were taken as the blimp was shot down.

Those "red lights" are tiny fires that were started after the blimp got shot. I am guessing the bullets that hit the blimp were hot enough to catch the blimp's material on fire. As the blimp deflates and falls down towards the water, you have a bunch of smoke surrounding it from the fires, and it appears like clouds, but its just smoke. Then it falls down and hits the water, and looks like a UFO coming out of the water, when its just a blimp crashing down into the water.

edit on 9-7-2015 by WeAre0ne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

To be fair on everyone who posted so far. I have not read any one post claiming that this has anything to do with aliens.
I read that these may be blimps or advanced technology or just unknown.
Why do people feel the need to correct us here when nobody ever mentioned it?
Did you not read through the posts?
Or are you trying to make us look silly?
Serious question.

That was a direct reply to the OP.
Did you miss the threads' title altogether?
"Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?"
And I said, "No," because they don't, and cannot.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: TanhauserGate
heres an example of the "test Targets" I'm referring to
target blimp

blimp 2

Excellent work. I'd call this one solved.

Just to throw a spanner in this conjecture, however,

A) the photo of the ship is the HMS Canning, a British ship from WW1. Unlikely to have such good quality colour photos from that time period, and also looked very different when in the air.s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...

B) The second thing is a different colour, shape and size to the OP pics.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap

Isn't the sub on that National Geographic cover from Irwin Allen's "Voyage To The Bottom of The Sea"?

Yah, he be clowning with that image.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Target practice…

Folks should go over the blackvault website pics, they have zoom ability. Look at every one, the towed target blimps are there,

sort of self defeating.

theblackvault

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well... these are way more interesting photos than the 'usual' ufo snapshots... with a bit of verification to support them.

My first thoughts mirror others' regarding black triangles, black ops and our very own in-house (possible) surprise disclosure about recovered ancient human tech from last summer...

so not necessarily 'alien' ... and not necessarily anything truly ultra high tech, either, as they could just be plain ol' lighter than air targets or something...

but they could also be just what astr0 was talking about, too...

somebody's flying high tech around... some of the pics are real and unidentified... maybe these are 'real.'

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
These two are neat, probably nose caps for launch tubes. A sub surfaces, the hatch swings open, a rush of compressed air pushes out the missile, the cap protecting the missile in the tube until the last minute…

the missile rises into the air, hags for a minute, then the engines fire propelling the missile away towards its target.

I'm thinking these are caps to protect the missile until ejected from the tube.

theblackvault

edit on 9-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling, change

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I was aboard one of those cigar ships back in 1975-76 not far from Jan Mayen in the Northern part of Norway, but I won't bore you with the story as most of you won't believe me anyway. Still, I personally know that they exist. There were humans aboard with brightly colored jumpsuit uniforms, nice people.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join