It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could 'leaked UFO photos taken from US submarine in 1971' prove existence of aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
heres an example of the "test Targets" I'm referring to
target blimp

blimp 2

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Damn it I think tanhsuser is on to something here. Probably are test targets.

But still triangles have been mentioned to be associated with submarines.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TanhauserGate

I'm good with that

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TanhauserGate
target blimp

blimp 2

Looks like a good match to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

target blimp

blimp 2

Does look pretty similar to the cigar-shaped one and I could see the triangle also being some kind of inflatable, but what's with the photos of the cigar-shaped one where it looks like it's bursting up out of the water? If it's just a blimp, would the water really splash up that high if it crashed into the ocean? In a few images it looks like it's enveloped in a cloud...if they fire live rounds on these things, I guess it could be on fire and that red light is a flame? But wouldn't they just pop and deflate if you shot them?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

target blimp

blimp 2

Does look pretty similar to the cigar-shaped one and I could see the triangle also being some kind of inflatable, but what's with the photos of the cigar-shaped one where it looks like it's bursting up out of the water? There are a lot of accounts of submarine-shaped USOs bursting up from the ocean just like that. If it's just a blimp, would the water really splash up that high if it crashed into the ocean? In a few images it looks like it's enveloped in a cloud...if they fire live rounds on these things, I guess it could be on fire and that red light is a flame? But wouldn't they just pop and deflate if you shot them?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

target blimp

blimp 2

Does look pretty similar to the cigar-shaped one and I could see the triangle also being some kind of inflatable, but what's with the photos of the cigar-shaped one where it looks like it's bursting up out of the water? If it's just a blimp, would the water really splash up that high if it crashed into the ocean? In a few images it looks like it's enveloped in a cloud...if they fire live rounds on these things, I guess it could be on fire and that red light is a flame? But wouldn't they just pop and deflate if you shot them?

I hear what your saying and I think those pictures are of an actual Submarine "surfacing" back out from under the water. Sometimes they actually shoot up in the air and come back down on the water.

And as for the blimp "popping" from live rounds ,maybe they were made to sustain some measure of fire power before going down. just a thought

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TanhauserGate

While a very valid explanation, the only thing that really perplexes me about it is the size of the splash zone in the one picture where it apparently hits(?) the water. Are targeting blimps suppose to weigh a lot?

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I just seen these photos and I'm absolutely shocked.

If any of you have heard about a book called "Behold a pale white horse" (which is banned in all jails and most similar institutions because it's considered anti-establishment)) - the author william cooper (who was killed by the government on his own property) talks about his time spent in the navy -- here's a quote

William Cooper � 19

raising my binoculars to my eyes just in time to see a huge disk rise from
beneath the ocean, water streaming from the air around it, tumble lazily on
its axis, and disappear into the clouds. My heart beat wildly. I tried to talk
but couldn't; then I changed my mind and decided I didn't want to say
that, anyway. I had seen a flying saucer the size of an aircraft carrier come
right out of the ocean and fly into the clouds. I looked around quickly to
see if anyone else had seen it.

He talks about how we have been looking up the whole time but should be looking down.

Has anyone else read this book?

EDIT: here is a pic of the book [img]http://www.hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/BAPH-Cover-600.jpg[img]

He was one of the highest ranking navy intelligence officers at that time and had access to pretty much anything as well. He shares his ID and dd-214 along with other proof documents in the beginning of the book. There is a ton of information out there about him, his dates coincide with 1972 aswell.

Link to book in text format - archive.org...
edit on 8-7-2015 by theySeeme because: new info

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Hm.

Black triangles and the Navy. Not just the Navy but submarines.

Makes sense in a way, even if the story isn't real. It would be the Navy that would operate the BBT's that can go into space.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Damn it I think tanhsuser is on to something here. Probably are test targets.

But still triangles have been mentioned to be associated with submarines.

Submarines are underwater spacecraft.

A good place to hide secret triangles would be in the ocean, there's a lot more of it than land on Earth...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kojiro

yeah thats a good point

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Why do people still point to aliens?

This is human technology.
But, but, I've never seen anything like it! It's years ahead of what we have.

Well.. When it costs 2.1 billion dollars to develop the tech and another 900 million to build it, your damn right you've never seen one before. It is in the military or a corporations best interest so disavow knowledge and to keep people under the impression they are extraterrestrial.

Perhaps they are interdimensional, but I highly doubt it.

If you want to rule the world, you manufacture assault rifles while you and your enemies fight with swords. when you have assembled enough assault rifles, you raze.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluetrees
Why do people still point to aliens?

This is human technology.
But, but, I've never seen anything like it! It's years ahead of what we have.

Well.. When it costs 2.1 billion dollars to develop the tech and another 900 million to build it, your damn right you've never seen one before. It is in the military or a corporations best interest so disavow knowledge and to keep people under the impression they are extraterrestrial.

Perhaps they are interdimensional, but I highly doubt it.

If you want to rule the world, you manufacture assault rifles while you and your enemies fight with swords. when you have assembled enough assault rifles, you raze.

and at what point is this secret technology used?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
The definitive book on under-water unidentified flying objects is Ivan Sanderson's Invisible Residents and I can really recommend it to anyone who is vaguely interesting in these.

His research comes from naval and merchant shipping from around the world.

Interestingly one of the first sightings comes from Columbus's ship's log where a craft was seen and frightened the sailors. He even has references to ships in NATO manoeuvres' sightings.

I have always wondered why we don't come across any UFO's on land, but if they are designed to 'hide' in the sea, which we haven't really explored fully, its not a complete surprise. Also the sea covers considerably more area on this planet than the land and anyone capable of flying something capable of the charactericts these 'craft' seem able to control, would certainly have the capability to jam our radar and satellites etc.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
No.
I don't see any aliens in those pics, this ain't the History Channel.
I do see advanced technology.
I still fail to see, just as much as others fail to prove, that every flying object that is beyond the observers' understanding is immediately "alien," rather than just "advanced" and "secret."
You don't know everything they know. Never will.
That's a lot less likely our little green - or grey - savior in that ship, than it is our enemy.
Sorry, but can we at least be somewhat realistic here? Ever?
edit on 9-7-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: keenmachine

At the point the camera in the OP went off, and every other time it's been seen, and not.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
interesting pics - i'm not sure the 'cigar' and 'triangle' are from the same series of pictues - they look qualitatively different to me

the triangle pics especially look heavily cropped - seeing the un-cropped originals would be good

difficult to say without more info but my guess would be target blimps

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KAOStheory
No.
I don't see any aliens in those pics, this ain't the History Channel.
I do see advanced technology.
I still fail to see, just as much as others fail to prove, that every flying object that is beyond the observers' understanding is immediately "alien," rather than just "advanced" and "secret."
You don't know everything they know. Never will.
That's a lot less likely our little green - or grey - savior in that ship, than it is our enemy.
Sorry, but can we at least be somewhat realistic here? Ever?

To be fair on everyone who posted so far. I have not read any one post claiming that this has anything to do with aliens.
I read that these may be blimps or advanced technology or just unknown.
Why do people feel the need to correct us here when nobody ever mentioned it?
Did you not read through the posts?
Or are you trying to make us look silly?
Serious question.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Triangle rising from the ocean reminds me of how Bill cooper described his encounter while being night watchman on either a sub or a ship. Absolutely incredible photos. If indeed they are ours from that decade, impressive and worrisome.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join