It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remote viewing & UFOs : Stargate, Galactic Federation + the Aviary (CIA index + 92,010 PDF pages)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I looked through it telepathically but there was nothing in there that you can't find elsewhere.

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow Great thread

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is the STARGATE_FULL.zip file still available anywhere? The link seems dead

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnificatMafia
Is the STARGATE_FULL.zip file still available anywhere? The link seems dead

Rather than leaving a huge single zip file online, I put a copy of the searchable files and index on the AFU's website (which is where I have generally put material in the last few years) at:
files.afu.se...

For the more casual user, I'd suggest just browsing the hyperlinked index I created at:
docs.google.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Thank you!

posted on Jul, 11 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Great thread!
I think of Deja vous or “intuition” to be one’s “essence” on another plane directing one for a better outcome. One’s soul trying to pass on knowledge and experience, maybe as our being on another plane dies, we connect - metaphysically perhaps inter-dimensionally (?).
I don’t exactly know the word choices but I guess the String Theory connection is not limited by planes/realms. a reply to: LonnyZone

posted on Jul, 15 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It's all real

posted on Aug, 7 2021 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Listening to old episodes of COAST 2 COAST with Art Bell from the 1990s with a lot of the characters from this era.

'Major Ed Dames' aka 'Major Head Games'
kids can be so cruel...

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Interesting post👍

posted on Nov, 28 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting post👍

posted on Feb, 8 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
SPAM
edit on 2/8/2022 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

Isaackoi , post interesting things. Thanks.
A few years ago I studied (on audio CDs) the lessons from the Farsight Institute, I have a knack for meditation and astral projection, I started experimenting with reote viewing.
I had some visions. But there are places I know it's dangerous to visit with our conscience (the dark side of the moon and the bases there, or AREA 51 in Nevada). Because there are astral "guardians" in these places, they detect when someone is psychically scanning these places.
I started having headaches and feeling presences.

I was wondering if you could share PDFs of CIA studies on parapsychology and mind power. I know they have many.
I found some documents on the old FOIA CIA page but they were offline, I had to go to the "webarchive" and copy the urls, to try to see, but many PDFs were being eliminated.
Once I read the manual "Gateway Process" and was quite interesting

(post by GalaxseeHiggs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I’ve been into ufo since the mid 70s. Been following abovetopsecret since 2006. Just joined and have a video I’d like to post but don’t know how. Also have family with history. Help would be appreciated.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Nattex

www.ufocasebook.com...

Everett Shafer is my dad.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IsaacKoi

Section A : Introduction

Some interesting people in murky parts of the history of ufology are linked together (at least in part) by their participation in official government studies of remote viewing. I’ve therefore spent a significant amount of time considering remote viewing literature and associated government documents)...

To help anyone else going down the remote-viewing rabbit-hole as part of their UFO research (or, for that matter, just interested in remote viewing for its own sake), I thought I'd share a few tools I made in 2014 for my own research (with the kind assistance of remote viewing researcher Palyne "PJ" Gaenir and also from ArMaP here on ATS). These tools include a 92,010 page searchable PDF archive of the remote viewing material released by the CIA and (as importantly, at least in my experience…) a hyperlinked version of the CIA's index of that huge archive to help locate material.

The PDF archive and index are described (with some screen-shots) in ]Section C below, but for those of you impatient get on with browsing or downloading the archive/index then you can:

(1) Browse the hyperlinked index as a spreadsheet on Google Sheets (which can be used online or downloaded in various formats).

(2) Download a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet version of the hyperlinked index with links to the online documents which you can download HERE or (my preferred format, as some of you know…) a searchable PDF version of the same hyperlinked index, created with patient assistance from ArMaP.

(3) Download the entire 92,010 page PDF archive as a a single 3.2 GB file entitled “STARGATE_FULL.zip”), OR you can download individual CDs from the list HERE if you do not want the full collection.

(4) Download a a hyperlinked Excel spreadsheet which links to copies of the documents after you download them to your hard-drive HERE, which is MUCH faster to use (but of course you have to download the rather large PDF archive in order to get the full benefit of this version of the spreadsheet…).

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IvanSanderson
Listening to old episodes of COAST 2 COAST with Art Bell from the 1990s with a lot of the characters from this era.

'Major Ed Dames' aka 'Major Head Games'
kids can be so cruel...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nattex
I’ve been into ufo since the mid 70s. Been following abovetopsecret since 2006. Just joined and have a video I’d like to post but don’t know how. Also have family with history. Help would be appreciated.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join