It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Stock Market is Failing Fast...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

It wouldn't surprise me if it weren't just the Chinese government. The FED or ECB could be nudging things as well can't deal with a crashing China and a defaulting Greece at the same time.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Imagine what this really would entail. Printing monies to be dumped into a phoney economy meant to better investment class, all the while diluting the value of the real economy. Is that not... damned foolish to anyone else?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

A few years ago, I noticed that Chinese investors were buying up American property left and right. They were building entire cities, and nobody was living in them. Just the sake to fake a construction and material boom. A wise older gentleman who has seen enough of historical stock market highs and lows, told me that China would be a flash in the pan.
This person's advice was to watch China closely. Then protect your investments accordingly. So I did.
I know now what I should have done in the last Great Recession.
If I knew that then, I could have comfortably retired in Costa Rica. Left the world behind....

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
thats better its dropping again, now just .2% +

quotes.wsj.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   
boom,back in the red.
in a matter of minutes from +2% to minus.. again.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Does this happen in the West ever?

China Bans Large Stockholders from Selling

&& how often does this happen in China?

; I'm guessing this would hide the extent of lack in confidence as well ;

exit
edit on 8-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I wonder if the TPP has anything to do with the current crash? There is a lot of speculation on the bill, one of which is the outsourcing of labor to cheaper countries. Where are the biggest shareholders moving their investments to?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ventian

It eerily coincided with the passing of fast track.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Could get worse before it gets better. There are empty cities in China, which has been posted here before with conspiracy theories regarding the "why" for their existence. The truth being that these cities were built and sold to citizens as investments.. because it was the only investment available to the public. Once real estate opened as the sole investment route for citizens, there was a ridiculous flurry of buying structures.. that no one could actually afford to live in.

So they all sit empty.. entire cities. There was a worry that this would not last.. and it's a nasty bubble waiting to burst. Hopefully this is not the catalyst for that bubble bursting.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Meanwhile, a day of relief:

Talks of both, ghost cities, and demand outpacing ability to grow.

The ghost cities thing was more 2005-2010.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I still say we'll have a One World Government, and a One World Currency by 2030.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

The bailouts of 08 are basically the same idea.

Infuse cash so that they can stay afloat.

Although I don't ever remember anybody lending them money to buy stock.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Personally, I'm going to wait for the stocks to hit bottom, that would be a good time to invest.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Wow. So the Chinese stock market tanks. China publicly blames 'US Predatory Investors' as a cause. Then yesterday there are 'computer issues' that take down United Airlines, NYSE, WSJ, and ZeroHedge but 'they aren't related and aren't cyber attacks' and the very next day the Chinese stock market rebounds. Good thing I'm not on a conspiracy website.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Pretty much, but how does anonymous message tie into this?

This keeps happening. Silence for like 2-3 seconds, then:

I didn't see that last time there was high activity. Someone is throwing out some serious firepower from servers in China.
edit on 9-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

You #a with our data we #a with your stock market.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Not news to several of us who have repeatedly advised in our posts to watch China closely. And if RK reads this, I told a so about Hong Kong!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join