It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadowy Figuare Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I always put this off as some sort of dream mixed in with sleep paralysis, but after spending some time reading stories I was giving thought that it might be something more.

Anyway here is my story, and any thoughts on it would be awesome :

Was 14-15 years old and was up one night reading about UFOS, alien abductions and similar stuff. Nothing too deep. Just touching the general conspiracy of extraterrestrials for the first time. Then I went to sleep.

I woke up later in the night and was laying on my side. My door was cracked and I could see the light in my laundry room. I saw something pass the light and then stand in front of my cracked door. A tall shadowy figure. It entered my room and I tried to move. I couldn't do anything but feel my motionless body. I was paralyzed. It stopped moving about a few feet in front of me. I was not scared and tried to tell it (in my mind) to give me second and break free of this paralysis. I struggled and tried to use a method to get out of sleep paralysis by tensing up my body (I think) which gives a strong feeling of energy around my body. Kind of like a low unpleasant orgasm. Then the memory ended.

Iv'e often experienced sleep paralysis that melted into a lucid dream. It is certainly a different state of mind and gives you the ability to feel your body but also experience dream-like states that take in the environment around you. I have no experience with OBEs, astral travel or what not. It may be possible that one's psychic senses are heightened in this state, but with imagination present and little experience with any psychic phenomenon, i did not want to assume it was some sort of "spiritual" entity.

I thought once, was this an alien abduction? Without any physical evidence, It always had seemed silly to assume so. Especially since I gave my mind material to be imaginative.

In conclusion, It was most likely a some sort of dream. Yet, I wanted to share the story and my thoughts on sleep paralysis and the lucid dream state(s). As nobody else I know in real life would be interested.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Edit spelling in title.

Was this event around the 24th Dec'?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well, you stated that you weren't scared, so that seems to be the important part. Perhaps, a being who may have close ties to you and your life, wanted to show you it's presence and finally had the opportunity to do so. a reply to: blueman12

new topics

join