It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Polar shift and Solar activity the real drive behind Global warming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Polar shift is real read the article below. This would involve less ice at the current arctic circle and more in Siberia Russia. An 11 degree or more shift has taken place since 2011 and would answer for warmer temps to the northern hemesphere.

All of this seems to be connected with the increase solar activity since 2011 as well.

Read the WHOLE article below.

My Results: * The earth's normal tilt of 23.5 degrees has increased a minimum of +/- 5.5 degrees to an estimated 29 degreesover an unknown span of time. * The angular difference from a Winter Solstice sunset to a Summer Solstice sunset is supposed to be 47 degrees (23.5 x 2) from the same observation point. * Spring/Fall Equinox Sunrises/Sunsets is supposed to mark the 0 Degree mark used to indicate true East & West. (Note: These equinox solar directional readings were used to design small town streets to head in the four cardinal directions of the average compass [North, South, East, West]… but not so much anymore.) * From Winter Solstice 2011 timeframe to Summer Solstice timeframe 2012… the angular difference has increase in favor of the North from 47 degrees (normal) to 58 degrees! What Does It All Mean?: 1. THE FARMERS WERE RIGHT… the sun is favoring a more northerly Summer setting point…and something has changed. 2. The sun is setting in the NORTHWEST rather than the traditional West-by-NorthWest. 3. Magnetic North is “SLOWLY” drifting more southerly towards Northwest Siberia. (Note: This is a confirmed & well known fact). 4. Why is this happening?: UNKNOWN. 5. I’ve noted a variance of as much as 8-13 degrees off on my lensatic compass when compared to older maps of the area. And I know a number of airports last year that had to “reset” their landing strips compass headings to adjustfor this Magnetic Polar drift. I’m not sure how to test this one further except to watch & observe if it continues to get worse.

______beforeitsnews/space/2012/06/2011-2012-earth-tilt-research-results-2285463.html]Polar Shift Link not working and I can't seem to fix it any help will be appreciated.

Global warming is not happening as much as it is the change in the poles and makes better sense than the doom and gloom of global warming.

edit on 7-7-2015 by ChesterJohn because: trying to fix link

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
That bin article may have just given the Global Warming crowd some ammo |
|

But here's some info from NASA

edit on Jul-07-2015 by xuenchen because: 90[_ shifting _]180

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
That bin article may have just given the Global Warming crowd some ammo |
|

But here's some info from NASA

edit on Jul-07-2015 by xuenchen because: 90[_ shifting _]180

Agreed. The below is from your NASA link that contradicts the assertions above. Also, I don't see how this would negate the global rise in average temperature (regardless of causality).

Deep ocean sediment cores from this period also indicate no changes in glacial activity, based on the amount of oxygen isotopes in the cores. This is also proof that a polarity reversal would not affect the rotation axis of Earth, as the planet's rotation axis tilt has a significant effect on climate and glaciation and any change would be evident in the glacial record.

I'll go with NASA on this one. I don't see another choice.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

BIN is a banned source on ATS due to the number of hoaxes it pushes. But just in case that's not enough to dissuade you from this false theory on the cause of global warming... is Siberia gaining ice?
edit on 7/7/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn I have read similar. I am always very interested in this topic. I don't think it's climate change...some have pointed to the Fukishima incident. I am not fond of beforeitsnews, but this topic can be found in other places. I'm glad to see it discussed. (Maybe I am a little fond of beforeitsnews...shhhh lol)

edit on 7-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
you should probably find where BIN found this and use that as a source and remove the BIN link.

edit: sigh...it's just a member on there, it doesn't come from anywhere else.

NOAA data of rapid Pole Shift

Here's a good one.

This one includes aorport adjustments, FAA quote

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I have been screaming about the precession of the equinox for years literally on ATS and email etc...nobody listened and I doubt they will...way more interesting to point fingers and accuse each other of not understanding science blah blah.

I believe the figure is 1200 sq miles of added temperate zone in the Northern hemisphere each year due to the precession. ..theres a reason ancient societies studied the stars....

we study social idiocy and politically farsical dialectics while those inculcating the myths profit off the masses ignorance.

Just look at washingtonstate.edu and search precession. ...there is verifiable evidence for warming due to precessional axial tilt...and golly its factual SCIENCE.

reply to: ChesterJohn

edit on 7-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Might explain the huge push by Russia trying to gear up for war. If they are going to freeze over then they are going to need new land.

Anywho..as others have said....BIN isn't exactly a trusted news source.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
It's not and I see it banned. However, the OP link doesn't work. I put up another source and someone else put up NASA, even if the 2 don't agree, I am hoping the thread won't be moved.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
There has been more snow in Siberia, but the permafrost is melting. 1 million sq miles of peat bogs there were frozen and are now muddy or turning into small lakes.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Check out washingtonstate.edu/precession
If that doesnt work just do a search for precession of the equinox Washington State.

that one page is plenty to re evaluate opinions on the climate discussion.

a reply to: reldra

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket TY
this is it precession washingtonstate edu "The most startling consequence of this is that the tropics (the tropics of Cancer and Capricorn, where the most northerly or southerly vertical rays of the sun strike) are MOVING TOWARD THE EQUATOR. The rate is more than 14 meters per year! Example: the government of Taiwan erected a monument in a park marking the tropic in 1908. The actual tropic is now more than a kilometer south of this location! The arctic circles are likewise travelling toward their respective poles. The temperate zones gain 1550 square kilometers of territory every year!"

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes! Thanks Im none too capable on this phone atm

You edited in the info more accurately

edit on 7-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: cause

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Exactly. ..truly amazingvinfo...yet you are the 1st person in years that actually sees what Im jumping up and down about. reply to: reldra

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket It is! I thought I had read this before, but probably in places not fit for a source.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
What amazes me is that after sharing this information, none of the people on either side of the climate change dialectic bother to read it and respond...or consider changing their opinions a tad based on this solid info.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket Because, and I blame the media and corporations...climate change, for many, is not about science. It is about politics and regurgitating what talking heads say.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
What amazes me is that after sharing this information, none of the people on either side of the climate change dialectic bother to read it and respond...or consider changing their opinions a tad based on this solid info.

Yea, seems the Climate change police are busy on another topic or two; I'm sure they'll chime in before long. Or the Mods will yank the thread. We can't have any challenges to the accepted paradigm and the agenda it serves.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: BlueJacket Because, and I blame the media and corporations...climate change, for many, is not about science. It is about politics and regurgitating what talking heads say.

Many know that but find it far better to keep such thoughts to themselves. Just a FWIW.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I had no idea that ATS considers the site a hoax site So I think those who posted links to the same info.

I do see that between the solar activity of the last few years and the gradual shift in pole a more logical reason for increased temps in some areas and cooling in others.

I think our scientist should be watching this over the next few years and collecting data so that they can make correct observations of what is going on.

From another poster I guess this has been on going for some time not just something that quickly happened over the last few years.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join