It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Disguised As A Cloud"? What Do You Think?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
in the longer video it looks much more like a plastic bag and less cloudy.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiwawa
Personnally, 3 years ago, I took this video near Montreal in Canada. On a clear saturday morning, there was a cloud (the only one) in the sky.

Watch it for yourself! As now, I still don't know what that was!

Any idea?

well that indeed looks just like the OP's cloud UFO.
Again seriously doubt CGI.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Well, clouds change shape all the time, ist unusual, sure, but its not THAT weird.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Looks like a jellyfish digitally added to the footage to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just reading through the comments now,some awesome points brought up! And I'm glad to see this has generated Excellent conversation.

I don't think I'll have a chance to reply to all the comments,but I think I'll add a wee something in general...oh and thanks for the stars and flags! You're too kind ATS!

I haven't checked this Guy out yet btw,but I haven't seen anything thus far to make me think He is dodgy? But I need to check that out more thoroughly to confirm that.

As for the possibility for a craft of sorts to be imitating a cloud? I completely believe that is a reality! On one occasion (of many) I saw the typical white orb 'UFO' morph slowly into a black diamond as it descended above my flat.It also had what seemed like frilly edges, fluid as well in a sense? But My point there? is that it is possible from my XPs.

One thing I would want to draw attention to is the subject of holographic UFO orbs. After seeing so many myself and many videos and accounts that show and describe UFO orbs turning into planes! So with that in mind they can turn into anything imo..

But as for this kind of article being released? True or not?..I believe there may be an agenda at hand. I think TPTB are constantly gauging and probing public reaction. Some may say this is to assess their reponses so 'they' know what to pull in a fake alien invasion? It could be that stories like this are to ridicule the already damaged UFOolgy reputation? (generally speaking)
It could be the real deal and yet another constant drip feed of awareness Into the public psyche?

One last thing that has just come to my mind and I feel I want to mention so people can look into this.I wanted to do a thread but haven't the time yet as it happens..

The question of who are responsible for the UFO phenomena in general (past and present day) And the ancient technologically advanced civilizations? Well I have been researching the Rh negative blood topic for a while and I now think that this may have originated with Cro Magnon (science doesn't know definitively as you lot likely know?) So they appeared suddenly 30,000 years ago as did RH negative. The Cro Magnons migration and settlement patterns match up with the migrations of the RH negative blonde and red hair from ATlantis and Hyperborea,these are the supermen that Hitler wanted to recreate/preserve. Sorry I'm waffling, but it is necessary..anyway in a nutshell I think the Cro Magnons (look into Solutreans and Atlantis btw) were possibly the creations that many say rebelled against their 'creators' their brains were the biggest of the lot as well btw! Anyway..the bad faction of the RH negative cro magnons/Atlanteans etc are who are in control of the world with their RH negative links..it's an interesting trail of thought and evidence,type in the key words ,you Guys know what to do

edit on 8-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

What do I think?

I think if the video started a few minutes earlier you would have seen and heard someone launch a firework.

It looks like the smoke cloud left when a firework goes off...and plenty of people have left over fireworks.

The vertical smoke line on the right hand part of the pic could be the trail the firework left when launched.

edit on 8-7-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I am a believer, but this video just does not seem like anything but a plastic bag...as many others have pointed out...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: redtic

The more I look at this, the more I think foam. That would explain the shimmering lights in it (sun bouncing off bubbles).

It could be a failed flogo...

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think its just a material similar to this. www.ladiesdressesus.com...

Someone could have been driving and maybe a sheet of this got sucked out the window.
Would explain why it sparkles the way it does to.

edit on 9-7-2015 by xXGriMe because: Had errors

edit on 9-7-2015 by xXGriMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Hector Garcia is a VERY common name. I doubt these video's are from the same Hector Garcia from Philly.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Well excuse me for trying to find an answer to what is seen in the video , perhaps I too should just sit back and take pot shots at other members rather than look for answers.

I'm sorry that you were the source of my amusement and that it bothered you so, but I was not being in any way negative about it in the least. There are so many serious subjects out there these days that it is a welcome distraction when something funny comes from an otherwise serious subject. It is unfortunate that you chose to put a negative slant on something that I was sharing so that everyone else could appreciate the hidden humor in the mundane as well. That was the furthest from my actual intent you could possibly have gotten.

Instead you posted a little dig at me to make yourself look like a total smart-arse , congratulations.

Again, you could not be further from the truth...if I had wanted to "dig" at you, I would have called you out by name...instead, you did that to your own self. Hope your week gets better.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Looks like a jellyfish digitally added to the footage to me.

That's what I thought when I first saw this. I'm torn to be honest what it is. It does also look like a plastic bag floating in the wind with a little digital help.

Maybe it's the skeptic in me, or I've been on here for too long, but it looks almost to good to be true. It's very interesting though. Always good to see things like this because it opens our minds and makes us think.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

well that indeed looks just like the OP's cloud UFO.
Again seriously doubt CGI.

Anything is possible under a fake sky
This could be another manifestation of that as well...the "glitching" in and out is consistent with that.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
After watching a few times it really seems to be CGI, good CGI, but whoops at the 1:15 - 1:20 mark. Top of the cloud disappears only to reappear after it passes the power line. OOPS!

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
the object does not behave as a vaporous cloud...
its general motion is downward and from right to left until it ducks behind the 3 storie row houses

the object seems propelled, but that may be just the invisible wind or air currents...
all-in-all it behaves like a material, 90% transparent object with wind and gravity affecting it's airborne ability

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Oh those aliens are so crafty, little devils. Neat video though, but many will claim it's cgi. Due to the digital age, you can't claim anything is real anymore. It's easy for today's skeptic to label everything cgi.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

It's easy for today's skeptic to label everything cgi.

It's just as easy for today's believer to label every claimed UFO as something otherworldly but why does this always have to come down to skeptics vs believers , why don't both parties investigate the mystery rather than just throw mud at each other.

Seems to me the only reason some UFOs become IFOs is due to sceptics looking for evidence and answers , something I see precious little of from those who believe in alien piloted UFOs.

Definition of Sceptical.
Not easily convinced; having doubts or reservations.

When I was a believer I was easily convinced , these days I'm skeptical Aliens have visited but that doesn't mean I don't think it's possible or I don't want to find evidence of ET visitation , I think that holds true for most sceptics.

Ufology should be about trying to solve the puzzle not just affirming ones pre-existing belief.

edit on 10-7-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Bubbles I could believe I suppose.. I don' think it's plastic, it's too rigid as a whole-object to be a simple plastic bag. Or to put it another way.. if that was a plastic bag of that size, it would have had to been a very flimsy one. And if it were, it certainly wouldn't have stayed "together" as it did.. it would have folded and moved, changing shape as it did so. So.. I highly doubt a plastic bag.

Industrially created bubbles blown off a river or from a pipe or something, I could buy that. The mass stays together in a way that says it's rigid.. but very light. The only things I could think of that would look that way.. and be nearly transparent, is VERY thin foam, or bubbles of some type.

If it's a cloaked alien ship, the pilot is drunk, just saying.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I've seen this before. Close up and in person.

Someone put soap powder in a landscaped pond at a local garden in a park.

The pump for the fountain churned the water and soap, creating a massive blanket of soap foam on the pond.

The wind lifted the foam in a single glob and wafted it through the sky.

The "sparkles" are the reflective faces of the larger bubbles.

As the bubbles burst, the density of the water/soap bubble mix increases and it falls back to Earth, as it is doing in this video.

edit on 10/7/2015 by chr0naut because: I think the UFO hypothesis is totally debunked for this one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join