It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"UFO Disguised As A Cloud"? What Do You Think?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: free_spirit

Heh, in that case, an even weaker debunking.

Good fact checking... (if indeed this is the case, and the name Hector Garcia IS pretty darned common, so it likely ...is)

btw I have NO idea what that cloud was.. .though I'll offer I saw dense, smaller blobs of cloud that were slightly heavier than air back before the pollution laws took effect in the 'inland empire' area of Cali... the pollution was surreal at times back in the early 70's ... so it could be something like that.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Wrong, it not the same Hector Garcia

Well who would have thought , two Hector Garcia's filming UFOs.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
It's foam, not a cloud.

I would bet there was a firetruck within a few blocks, or a couple of guys who watch Mythbusters.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If it's a hoax it's a really really good one.
As a matter of fact I'd love to see someone
attempt to recreate it. There is so much going
on with light and shadow and hello..Clouds people..
If I were a CGI hoaxer clouds would be the last thing I'd take on.
Because they are like fire in the CGI world & it's tough
to fool people with CGI Fire Clouds and running water.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm wondering what a bubble-mix would look like if a light gas like helium was used instead?

Something like this maybe?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77
Pretty weird cloud. But there are some weird clouds up there sometimes.

But if its an actual UFO as in aliens and stuff. Dam sneaky bastards, what next? UFO disguised as giraffe or tree or a helicopter or who knows what, I am sick and tired of these punks coming to my planet, abducting my cows, eyeballing my corn fields, eating all my chowder, stealing all kinds of innocent plants for who know what crazy experiments, oh not to mention all the weird mind games and what not they get up to, or that whole dropping diodes and all kinds of other # in the lower and upper stratospheres, and who know what else. Oh! And all that human experimentation and abduction, but that is the least of it.

We should institute a planet wide ban on all of them. Whos with me?

But ya its a semi interesting video.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
There's actually a longer version than this. The one I seen today on Facebook, the "bubble" goes behind the house opposite him, then he stops filming. Why he didn't go and see where it landed (presumably in his neighbours back garden), I'll never know...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: thesneakiod

This one?

I've got nothing. Definitely not a bag of any sort - watch it full screen. If it's fake, it's a very good fake. Reminds me of this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Wonder if we'll find a natural explanation for this, too?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I dunno but for what it's worth, from 0:17 to 0:28, the UFO looks like a shape of a man's head.

Did anyone else see this?

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
So, it's a UFO disguised as a cloud, yet we can all easily discern its shape as it flies around over New York.

In other words, the aliens have tried and failed to trick us. They have the technical skills to travel here from trillions of miles away, or possibly from some other dimension, but they can't manage the simple trick of flying around with enough stealth to evade the human eye?

Come on guys. Use your critical thinking skills.
edit on 7-7-2015 by JRCrowley because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

That is super weird. I've seen similar things, but never that blatantly weird and during the middle of the day. Thanks for sharing, it's been a while since a UFO video stumped me. I'm sure there could be a natural explanation for it, some sort of rogue lightning cloud or something, but I have to admit - my ET senses are still tingling on this one

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I cannot create a new thread but I saw multiple UFOs in August 2013. One of them landed near my apartment complex it looked like a futuristic batmobile like in The Dark Knight but more blocky with black colors on it. I went outside my balcony to check it out but it made a noise and scared me to death so I went back inside. When I went back out it disappeared... I must have seen four different UFOs that night

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Wrong, it not the same Hector Garcia that lives in Taxco Mexico.
This Hector Garcia lives in New York, they just have the same
name.

I got a mad case of the giggles when I read that someone posted "I googled the name Hector Garcia and found his other videos" (all excitedly, too hahahahaaaa) and saw they were from Mexico...Hector Garcia is like the equivalent of Henry Smith for the hispanic population, so it was a source of great amusement to me that this person assumed that he had found the correct Hector Garcia in a routine google search...thank you for clearing that up. I was afraid I'd sound like a total smartass if I attempted to do the same.

To the OP: Many people have said that it looks like a plastic bag or soap bubbles...I think either one is very plausible. I saw something very similar at the July 4th celebration here locally and it really freaked me out at first, but after following it for a few seconds with my eyes, I came to the conclusion that it was an American flag-shaped mylar balloon that had escaped from its moorings. Now, either I was wrong and should have been filming it for posterity or this is something balloon-ish or bag-ish as well. Hard to say, because it really doesn't behave like a plastic bag (as silly as that may sound), but I'd be skeptical of soap bubbles being able to sustain their shape for that long of a duration as well. It looks like it is being propelled, to my eye. That's the only thing I can say for sure, just from that footage.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Add a little helium, let it go, begin filming and... viola! you've got the world and ATS buzzing!

The world? Only ATS-like people fantasize of earthly objects to be something else that does not exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I got a mad case of the giggles when I read that someone posted "I googled the name Hector Garcia and found his other videos" (all excitedly, too hahahahaaaa) and saw they were from Mexico...Hector Garcia is like the equivalent of Henry Smith for the hispanic population, so it was a source of great amusement to me that this person assumed that he had found the correct Hector Garcia in a routine google search...thank you for clearing that up. I was afraid I'd sound like a total smartass if I attempted to do the same.

Lol yep. I've known at least two Hector Garcias.
edit on 7/8/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I got a mad case of the giggles when I read that someone posted "I googled the name Hector Garcia and found his other videos" (all excitedly, too hahahahaaaa)

Well excuse me for trying to find an answer to what is seen in the video , perhaps I too should just sit back and take pot shots at other members rather than look for answers.

I was afraid I'd sound like a total smartass if I attempted to do the same.

Instead you posted a little dig at me to make yourself look like a total smart-arse , congratulations.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Maybe they use the water in clouds on different way , like charging it electronically for invisibility. Don't know if we ever tried that but water has many properties some we maybe not even know exists?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Not sure why the Arab guy anally probed the cloud, revenge or just habit?

The initial thing does indeed look like one of those thing plastic clothes covers you get from the dry cleaners, just bigger and I have to say I've seen one of those taken up by the wind very easily as they are ultra thin.

UFO, nah, move along...
edit on 8-7-2015 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Just a heads up to any UFO hoaxer...i and many like me will NEVER take any of your footage seriously if you insist on putting the "spooky" music on it. End of story. The second i hear that crap, its a fake video.

If you REALLY filmed a UFO then you would have been astounded and the footage would speak for itself.

crapy music = fake video 99.999999999 % of the time.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Personnally, 3 years ago, I took this video near Montreal in Canada. On a clear saturday morning, there was a cloud (the only one) in the sky.

Watch it for yourself! As now, I still don't know what that was!

Any idea?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join