It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT: goddess of heaven and sky: here she shows her support to you <3

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i am
too shocked to reply right now sorry

just quickly

I can't ever read right now all u wrote (or i ll be on emotional high from that)
just top and bottom

edit on 16-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

i ll come back to this

dissect it to pieces

is early morning here

upfront ... nice
excited to read

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

ur complex sometimes comes across vague
trying promise

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

You don’t have to say anything

You allowed we to witness beauty, truth and goodness

It’s more than enough

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

what... wow...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The supremacy of magic over physical matter has been demonstrated ten thousand times in very blatant ways.

Not the weak doctrines of the New Age movement or the fragments of the Western tradition. All these modern psychological occultists are just dabblers working without proper instruction. A segment seems to have illusions about the existence of blatant magical shows of force. Read Tibetan, Indian and Chinese history, it's littered in magic. They doubt because they haven't experienced it but these people could show the emptiness of the physical form and could directly manipulate matter.

I don't know what your view is but I don't have the time or energy to argue these points with people that haven't fully realized the true extent of the efficacy of magic. It is supreme.

And it is off topic. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
No worries. Sky gods all through various literature. Proves nothing. Get a crack up on masters in yt vids obvious cons.

Cool story, bro

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Why thank you, that is very kind, I hope you don't lose your inosence due to the at times cynical nature of ATS, we are a bunch of stuck up pricks you know.
I barely write any more, because I don't have spell check on this piece of poop. And I hate misspelling, among other snooty things I favour to hate.
Their are excellent intelligent writers here who lurk in the dark corners, shining a bright light now and then. You will find them among those who don't condemn but do speak their mind. They are not "pleasers" but compassionate in their argumentation.
I wish I was half as good as these people.

Yes Ats is ab-normal, different, not so concerned about contact as about content.

My response to David. I basically said the same as he, but remained open to discussion and didn't slam your intro.

Thank You. it is very nice of you to respond to every one, unusual in this fast paced world. I admire that.
You are a little gem, I say little because I sense you are much younger than I.
As Neolithic compared to contemporary.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Layaly

please collaborate

Do you mean elaborate?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

These are intriguing replies, dear but what are you talking about?
Yes it makes sense, I assume,since I don't completly comprehend the content, but how does this relate to the OP and if so please explain, I am curious.

It is very nice of you to bump her thread but if you started your own on this subject I would love to read it.
Jeez, now I am off topic, Sorry.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LayalySince the SCOTUS ruling on "Homosexual" marriage I have had to give the subject much thought.

The condition of homosexuality before 1973 was considered a mental deviance, and not normal. It was through political force, and covert funding that the APA was forced to remove the condition from the catalog of conditions. 80 percent of the psychologist / psychiatrists felt its removal was harmful for all involved. I look at it this way, you go down to the new car dealer, buy a car and have them deliver it to your home. The next morning you go out, put the key into the ignition, start it, put it in drive, and start moving in reverse. You go back into the house call the dealer and demand they come get this car and fix it, or replace it. Period.

Its not about love at all, its about something working the way its advertised. And its awfully hard to support a bunch of people driving around backwards asking you to accept this as "normal".

Should we hate these people? No. Should we have compassion? Yes. Should we seek to help them in some manner? Yes. Should we try to point out to them that the whole gay rights movement is a covert agenda which only tries to cause division and chaos. YES.

We are all given a bag at birth filled with the good, bad, beautiful, and ugly, life has to offer. We all have situations we are dealing with, and no one can know the pain and sorrow we go through life with. No one can walk in everyone else shoes because we must wear our own, that's the rules.

All of us are human beings first, full of all the emotions one could stand. Learn to balance them and use them accordingly. We all are capable of, and deserving of, love. Choose wisely where to search for it. Your not any more, or any less important, or special, than anyone else who walks on the face of this earth.

So, I hope your not offended by my position, welcome, and keep your mechanical issues in your life bag, as is where I keep mine

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

So I was watching a podcast with a neuroscientist the other day. Guy was going on about how the DSM was originally intended for insurance companies to assess who would qualify for drugs or not. Psychiatry has always been a political tool of the ruling class.

As for your car analogy, it's pretty poor, man. Why do we have sex? There's two reasons. There's the pleasure, and ultimately it's an act of procreation. You can't say they are driving the wrong way on the former, and the latter is irrelevant, unless you actually believe we'll magically wake up one day and be the last generation of homo sapiens because we all turned into homosexuals. Not happening.

Do you feel the same way about oral, or anal sex, or is it not to do with sex, but just some sort of feeling you have and no real logic? Oral, and anal are practiced by many heterosexuals as well. Are these driving backwards as well?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I cannot see your name on your hauntingly lovely avatar...

Not sure what LGBT stands for? I think lesbian gay but not sure of the rest?

And welcome, everyone here is unique.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheeseI think I made myself rather clear on the subject. The gay movement is nothing but a tool in the hands of the owners, used to separate the masses, and apply more labels to individuals. The type of sex acts practiced is irrelevant.

There is much suppressed information concerning the movement, that needs to come to the light. Love, real true love has nothing to do with the subject and is only used to further the cause of those who wish to divide us. I call it "Sugar Coated Sh*t" which in this case is a term that is very close to the truth!

Procreation is actually relevant her, in that this movement does in deed promote non procreation and would further any agenda centered around it, but also as you pointed out, not in any real meaningful way.

“The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the American Psychiatric Association yielded suddenly and completely to political pressure when in 1973 it removed homosexuality as a treatable aberrant condition. A political firestorm had been created by gay activists within psychiatry, with intense opposition to normalizing homosexuality coming from a few outspoken psychiatrists who were demonized and even threatened, rather than scientifically refuted. Psychiatry’s House of Delegates sidestepped the conflict by putting the matter to a vote of the membership, marking for the first time in the history of healthcare that a diagnosis or lack of diagnosis was decided by popular vote than by scientific evidence…”
homosexualityandscience.wordpress.com... -to-lawrence-khong/

The stonewall riots: To understand why the APA was under tremendous political pressure to remove homosexuality from the DSM, you have to understand the history of the homosexual rights movement. The stonewall riots probably marked the outward beginnings of the movement. It was a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations and riots by the gay community against a police raid on a gay pub in 1969. The speed at which the activists groups form and organized immediately after the stonewall incident was breathtaking. Within six months, two gay activist organizations were formed in New York, concentrating on confrontational tactics, and three newspapers were established to promote rights for gays and lesbians. Within a few years, gay rights organizations were founded across the U.S. and the world. On June 28, 1970, the first Gay Pride marches took place in Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York commemorating the anniversary of the riots.
homosexualityandscience.wordpress.com... -to-lawrence-khong/

Organizing these events must have taken a considerable amount of effort, and I can see it was done with outside support, capital, and above all else, strategy. Was it truly a effort to free a certain class of people, or enslave them to a new covert agenda!

www.henrymakow.com...

Love has nothing to do with it, except to sugar coat the covert agendas........

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That's just silly man. You know what happens when you take off the moral restraints of the species? They grow up. You might have a turbulent teenage period, but this is an overall win.

I just think your line of reasoning is so far off the walls, but it's to be expected.

To further show my point, look at the difference between the older generation and the youth with regards to homosexuality. The older generation is more likely to have issues. The youth mostly couldn't care less.

If this was some sort of master plan to divide in conquer, it was done with little understanding of our species, because the reality is that this strengthens communities and brings more people together. That truth should be self-evident.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

That's just silly man. You know what happens when you take off the moral restraints of the species? They grow up.
They grow up to be the animals they were born to be. There is in fact, homosexuality, in the Animal Kingdom. Its the moral restraints that put us above the animal kingdom, in my humble opinion.

Be what you wish in life, but before you carry any torches, make sure you know what that torch is, and who really owns it...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The Homosexual Lobby has become a powerful force in Western World. However, ultimately, this power is not theirs, for , the people with the real power in the world, the Power Elite, have allowed the homosexual activists to garner for themselves what power they have vicariously. If the evil men who control society, the Power Elite, the Global Elite, did not want homosexuals to have this political power they would not have it. Therefore, there is a reason for the sudden rise in the power and expectations of the sodomite.

www.overlordsofchaos.com...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
They grow up to be the animals they were born to be. There is in fact, homosexuality, in the Animal Kingdom. Its the moral restraints that put us above the animal kingdom, in my humble opinion.

Be what you wish in life, but before you carry any torches, make sure you know what that torch is, and who really owns it...

I'm a-okay being a highly principled human being.

Go ahead and keep to your world view, it will fade out soon enough.
edit on 17-7-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

I'm a-okay being a highly principled human being.

Go ahead and keep to your world view, it will fade out soon enough.
It appears the fluoride and mercury are doing their jobs.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I thought you would regress to immature gestures.

It's rather telling.

You should have just been honest and said you really didn't have anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join