It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LGBT: goddess of heaven and sky: here she shows her support to you <3

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hello Layaly, welcome to your new conspiracy abode. Usually one of the nice mods will visit your intro thread and throw a bunch of nice links at you... but it looks like you haven't been haven't been visited yet.

Here is the main page for Board Business & Questions. As you can see there are lot's of sticky threads at the top. Most of those are general resource threads, FAQs, and basic help for new users (linking, embedding, etc).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is also a user messaging sub-system for private messages to other ATS users.
There is also a user upload space which you can upload your avatars or images.

Oh, and don't forget the Terms & Conditions! You should learn the T&C! Don't learn the hard way like I did! Basically, you will do very well on ATS if you just remember to be cordial, to be fair and no personal attacks.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Content is king here on ATS and there are forums here designed especially for your craziest conspiracy ideas.. first is the Skunkworks www.abovetopsecret.com...

and the other is the Gray Area www.abovetopsecret.com...

That about sums it up. We all welcome you to ATS and hope that you find what it is that you are looking for

Sayonara Jupiter

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   
*hugs*

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

thank you I needed them

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Colour, red white blue green yellow purple black grey;
Gender orientation, all is subject to content.

Welcome aboard the Mother Ship.
May you find a comfortable cubicle.

I find it highly questionable that one must proclaim ones orientation before expressing ones oppinion, it negates the option of being anonymous, but if that is waranted to prove liability I guess it is acceptable.

Safe ride and Cheerio

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

you remind me of a kaleidoscope

www.fantazie.nl...

very impressive catch no sarcasm needed a good psych o analysis

thank you I am very honored
serenity before sincerity
is just the way world made me to be

ok now less drama
hope u have cookie dough on that mother ship
incase I don't have a kill myself pill from all the conspiracies dandy

love silencegreatusername

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SayonaraJupiter

ur reply made me smile

conditioned terms freak the hell out of me so I took a while to reply

loving it but thank u

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I will pay you my highest compliment - You're gay? Who cares. That doesn't take away [ or add ] to the value of your posts here and if we all actually are on a mission to drag the truth, kicking and screaming, in to the light, it won't and shouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

Sorry about this one liner, they used to be prohibited.

RUDE. On line one word RUDE.
Should we argue an opinion contrary and opposed to a subject we can do this in a civilized manner with out resorting to adolescent retoric and diminishing the subject.
Rude

It wasn't a one liner, but all I wanted to write was Rude.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

you remind me of a kaleidoscope

Thank you, though I wonder why?

very impressive catch no sarcasm needed a good psych o analysis

Not sure if this is a complement. I was wondering today if I had been offensive. I know I can be too assertive.

thank you I am very honored

serenity before sincerity

is just the way world made me to be

I am nobody you have no need to be honored and I think serenity and sincerity are twins, look up " Godsmack" "Serenity", I can't link.
The world sucks, but there are other options. And Ithink you are doing a graet job.

ok now less drama

hope u have cookie dough on that mother ship

incase I don't have a kill myself pill from all the conspiracies dandy

We have actual virtual cookies ( that was an oximoron) (is that how it is spelled ? ) You get a cookie for favorable behaviour. Yep.
The Mother Ship (capital) is a wonderful place, an Alice in Wonderland, Startreck, Spielberg, Grapes of Wrath, Winnie the Pooh etc. all in one. Chose your own holodeck.

love silencegreatusername

Thanks, missed a letter when I signed up, my name sounds like a command, it should have been Walksinsilence, a whole diferent thing.

Find your bearings here it is a kind place, the Mods are great don't hesitate to use their knowlegde, ignore trolls, and relish your alter ego, ( your anonimity). Whom is really you with out social brands.

See ya

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

ah that username you chose originally is too good

the way you write and the things you write
(I really can't understand the post to David I liked it it is very interesting)

back to the way you write:
I said to a friend (just the other day) at this point (like right now) to me you are the most intriguing encounter of ats.
again what and the way you write

I said now.. because everyone is interesting here.. some even have super high abnormal vibe(like too much IQ don't know again )

reminds me of highly complex zillion mind mirrors and colours.
it is intuitive very much less
I don't know (yeah) even online..
I think,( I believe) I can tell who would I click with listening to

I don't know (jeess) but I would like to read more.
been here since march never encountered your responses

thank you for responding much appreciated
edit on 16-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Good for you Layaly . Good for you .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Australia

the most beautiful place to be

I chose it to be free

u aussies.. are u a minority here now?,

beutiful

like thank you for letting us in..and being the way you all are

free
sunny
happy
cultural
open mined
too hot to care

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Australia embraces most people as long as the baggage is left at the door . And yes it is the best place in the world .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The true way is the final transformation of the rainbow form. But good for you I guess. Practice the transformation of skilful means and catharsis.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I am intrigued

most of you said good for me

please collaborate

would want to understand

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

interesting avatar

makes me want to ask questions

thank you for the advice and thank you for reading my introduction

I appreciate thoughtful so much so once again thank you

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

It would be a grave mistake to confuse the faerie nature of the High Elves with any notions of gayness in the modern context of the meaning. Such practices would undoubtedly bring the attention of a certain Dark God of hedonism and depravity. Such invitations would be the road to ruin. I jest, a little.

There are many dark forms operating on this planet. The negaverse is teeming with negative alien intelligences.. it's basically a huge endless vast expanse of dark energies filled with predatory beings. One would have to have developed a particularly powerful form if one was to visit such a place unscathed. Endless liquid dark like different layers of oils mixing around, it's probably some kind of sewage of negative raw emotion tied to a certain system of sentient beings. If not properly managed in a system it could spawn particularly powerful dark gods. The dark forms on this planet is Sailor Moon like buffoon villains of constant failure though. Their senior beings could probably be defeated by cats, just like in Sailor Moon. The magic power of the feline design.. Lovecraft mentioned powerful evil cats from Saturn. The cats in the dream worlds with their humans doing familiar magic.

I realize this rant is completely off topic but would be more on topic in the recent Archons thread but whatever.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Or it's just, you know... repressed instinct interacting with archetype projected onto the world and inner landscapes that just aren't so.

But... yours kinda sounded cooler, so it'll proly spread a bit better.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Very great and spiritual song…because its about true love

The difference of high spirituality and mundane spirituality is in this line where the singer says: "I saw your face in a crowded place but I don’t know what to do…. and he sang “because Ill never be with you”
Great line but the perfect line in this instance would have been this line:

"I saw your face in a crowded place and I don’t know what to do: AND HERE IS THE KEY LINE HE SHOULD HAVE SANG

“Because Ill never be the same again.

So here is the line

I saw your face in a crowded place and I don’t know what to do…because Ill never be the same again

So this song is great and almost perfect

For love is timeless and boundless and the important thing is that we are always with Each other when we truly are in love

And the key is when after seeing the face of the beloved we truly do the divine
…and that is to transform

In the video he did meet his beloved anyway when he fell into the water for what are we but a drop in the ocean....Would that he knew his beloved was all about then he would have not grieved for a second

Welcome to love which knows no face no sex or no seperation

Thanks for a great song

edit on 16-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

i am
too shocked to reply right now sorry

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join