It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a football match = " revenge for pearl harbour " thats madness :(

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   
people wonder whats wrong with the world today - its the " rise of the idiot ":

then 8500 people do ^ that

source

i cannot be arsed to even dignify my own thread with the correct rebutall to such stupidity

my head hurts

(post by admirethedistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Some people would have been happy with Nagasaki and Hiroshima, but not the Football Fan.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
1 out of 4 Americans dont know the earth goes around the sun I doubt the same could be said for any other country on the face of the earth. So dont feel bad Japan, we arent the smartest folks in the universe. . . . .

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

The twits never disappoint regarding their collective ability to endorse idiocracy

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Sometime in the future they will look back on this and feel so proud . Sarc .
edit on 6-7-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Somewhere there's a dad in a bar talking to his buds saying "nah that's not my boy... That's some other Cloyd Rivers... (I'm gonna kill that boy at Christmas.. )" lol

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheForced

The twits never disappoint regarding their collective ability to endorse idiocracy

You have to live and grow up in America to really compare some of the stupid things youve seen and herd said, then just watch the movie and it will all make so very much sense. Prepare for a new dark age of embracing the ignorance, nor more denial to be found!

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Don't worry, you're not the only ones.
World Cup Final, 1966; England v West Germany.
There was a notorious journalistic comment;
"We've already beaten them twice in their own national game. Let's see if we can beat them in ours"
You can borrow that one, if you like.

P.S. England 4, West Germany 2

edit on 6-7-2015 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Twitter is full of evil and hate. I avoid it like the plague. All you see is people slagging others off.
edit on 7/6/2015 by Pharyax because: added an S

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
It's called trolling, the bait is old, obvious and overused; but people still bite, so it still happens.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Stupid runs deep all over the world, America doesn't have the market cornered.

But don't let that stop the piling on by the usual suspects.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So ludicrously ignorant it's mind boggling.

I know it's chic to hate on America, rack up some stars quick and whatnot, but how bout you try to make your hate somewhat reality based?

@ OP - meh. It's Twitter. There's also a bunch of people wishing the U.S. a happy 2015th birthday. I'd be willing to bet most of the ones saying moronic things on Twitter about the game couldn't name three U.S. players before yesterday.

"Yaaay the U.S. won at something what did we win?!?" sounds about right.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
I know it's chic to hate on America

Oh don't mistake mockery for hate.

No one hates the clown. The kids love it.

32 million adults in the U.S. can't read.
4 Americans out of 10 believe the earth is less than 10.000 years old.
edit on 6-7-2015 by JUhrman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

Guarantee anything you have an issue with America about you can find in every nation on earth.

So when your mockery only focuses on one place it's more than mockery, closer to hate.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman

32 million residents of the U.S. can't read English. A great many of whom aren't native English speakers.

But I'm sure you just forgot to include that in your "stat."

There are people all over the world that still think it's flat.

Fun stat about stats: 53% of people will use stats to support their own agenda, even if it means rewording them or making them up entirely.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Most Americans aren't even paying attention anymore.

1) It's soccer.
2) It's women's soccer.

As a whole America won't pay attention again until the woman's team is possibly in the finals in, what is it... 4 or 6 years?

(Mr. Ketsuko)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Oh...

It's like that is it? The sheer depth of human stupidity is a constant source of amazement to me. Just when you thought you had seen the most sterling examples of halfwittedness and boorishness, something comes along to show you that what you thought was ridiculous before, is simply mundane, a little daft, a mere faux pas.

This is one of those times. Football... What a crock of crap.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: irishhaf
So when your mockery only focuses on one place it's more than mockery, closer to hate.

Nope, people dogpile on Americans because they are the ones who gets the most butthurt when you make fun of them.

Basically they are the easiest to troll because they are so full of themselves. (disclaimer: this is obviously a generalization based on the American idiots posting on facebook and twitter and not the fine individuals posting on ATS. Don't take personal offense thank you)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join