It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA.... July 4th, come and gone..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
USA.... July 4th, come and gone..

oouuuu. They tried to make us so scared. oouuuuu, the Fourth of July is coming and it is our most sacred national holiday. uuoooooo, they are targeting us oouuuuu.

The MSM blasted the air wave with" Increased Tension", "High Alert", "ISIS Targets US on Birthday".... FEAR FEAR FEAR
Well here it is, July 5th, and nothing. Not a thing. Phewww.

Oh, wait, I know. Those sneaky bastards are waiting for us to let our guard down, for all the holiday goers to quit looking over their shoulders at their neighbors and friends, wondering who it will be, who will strike the blow. Watch out, watch out,

So just who is the enemy. All those bad guys who would lay waste to our empire, or maybe it is the empire itself constantly stoking our fears of that "other"enemy?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

So just who is the enemy.

All the people who want you to be afraid, all the time.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
International date line or time zone mix up???

Meh......

Someone is always out to get someone else, and some people are always afraid of those someones.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Myself I certainly hope today is equally uneventful .

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I was talking about this with my girlfriend last night before bed. I realized nothing at all had happened.
It made me wonder, was IS just full of crap and making empty threats? Or, was it the MSM that was full of # and there really was no "threats" to begin with.
It's a tough call, both are equally plausible.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the post; it is especially fun for me as I was just thinking that someone with more motivation than I should start a post regarding(What happened to all the Doom & Gloom for the 4th) and poof there it is…

If this happens a few more times I will be back to ask ATS what else to create with my newfound 'Powers'. (Completely tongue in cheek BTW).

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
To play devil's advocate , you do realize there was heightened security , right ? Even in my small city's fireworks display the police were out in force and on the move. Havent seen anything like that in a while.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, you know, it was those "evil" domestic terrorists who love 'Murica who were out and about last night. There were so many out in my city that the whole city smelled like lit match and we had so much smoke the driving visibility was cut and the moon was red.

So I don't know what you were talking about ... no terror attacks.

I just hope there weren't too many vets with PTSD who were adversely affected by it.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Are you kidding me???!!!

ISIS was outside my window all night last night setting off illegal fireworks, whooping and hollering, scaring my cats almost to death!

GD terrorists!

Just kidding..... they were probably Donald Trumps Mexican illegal rapists.

Just kidding again, Don't want to offend any illegal Mexican rapists......

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It's because of the Freedom act, NSA spying, NDAA, drone attacks, that we are alive today.

*whew*

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

If this happens a few more times I will be back to ask ATS what else to create with my newfound 'Powers'. (Completely tongue in cheek BTW).

First I heard a humming and then felt this rush of wind blowing into my right ear and "POP" the thread bounced out of my fingers. TIC BTW

Even as the hype was blooming I was just astounded that it was being pushed as it was. Several times over that week prior I would mention to my lady as we would listen to the news,,,,"each year it is the same thing, oh, the fourth of july, Oh the Superbowl, Oh Christmas time.

Look out for National Picnic Day and National BasketWeaving Day.

oouuuuuuu

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The only heightened security I had out here in the country where I live, was for my marinated chicken I was going the grill.

Had to post a guard so the damn cats wouldn't try to get to it!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So the paranoia is lame then lol

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What is this "ooouuuu" you speak of?

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
To play devil's advocate , you do realize there was heightened security , right ? Even in my small city's fireworks display the police were out in force and on the move. Havent seen anything like that in a while.

Right you are. All the increased surveillance and police presence. Certainly these 'precautions' might have stymied terrorist attacks, but here is the thing about that.

Were all those terrorist threats real, were they, urgent, would not there have been attempts made and though thwarted, would not the MSM then report them to confirm the true urgency of that threat? Would they keep them secret? Or would the shout them from the biggest megaphones proclaiming how well our protective system works?
Yet, so far not a word.

Rather, we seem to have one more case of the American people 'just getting accustomed to the presence of militarized "protective" presences in our midst.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Funny, my cats dissapeared completely. For a while I thought that ISIS had kidnapped them and barbequed them for a pre" attack" dinner.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

"WHEWW"

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
See , sometimes I actually do trust my government.I am not all against it . Even though some here think so . The only problem with the alerts are we will not know about them for a couple of years . And then , its like oh yeah back on July 4th 2015 we headed off an attack.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The powers that be need to prepare the mindset of the populace for the next war, the next war in an endless series of wars that will last until we bankrupt the treasury or die of old age, and so it goes.. a reply to: TerryMcGuire

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
So the paranoia is lame then lol

…just take it with a grain of sand….

top topics

<<   2 >>

join