It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something is Affecting the Entire Solar System – Sun’s Magnetic Field 230% Stronger

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Could this also be attributable overall to increased monitoring of events due to ever increasing instrumentation placed around the globe and in earth orbit?

I dont know I would like to think they can account for such changes... I read somewhere that you also get a corrolation between volcanoes and ice ages for some reason...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dffrntkndfnml
It's pretty wild that we've been able live here so long, in the first place. Our planet is quite spectacular.

If changes are taking place across our solar system, it makes me wonder if this could be the result of galactic weather.

No, thats silly. The cause of it, i admit, is me and people like me breathing and driving around. Now that it has become obvious that ive not only destroyed the Earth but the entire solar system, im cutting back on all expenditures for myself and saving thousands to give away in the form of my fair share of carbon taxes. If you have consciences, you will all do the same.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

We are destroying the earth we are living through a mass extinction. If we cause global warming is a seperate issue. But since we dont know what does it hurt to keep our air clean..

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

This thread is about undersea volcanic activity and ice ages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: intrptr

Could this also be attributable overall to increased monitoring of events due to ever increasing instrumentation placed around the globe and in earth orbit?

I dont know I would like to think they can account for such changes... I read somewhere that you also get a correlation between volcanoes and ice ages for some reason...

Anything that blocks the suns light and cools the Earth.
Volcanic, impactor, or both.

Ever read Lucifers Hammer?

The idea that a huge impactor would create such a sufficient shock wave as to set off all the worlds volcanoes and earthquake faults is compelling.

About instrumentation? It never sleeps and is everywhere now. Nothing escapes our attention. Before the modern instant spread of information, people had to dig up ash deposits and guess when the eruption, how big, etc. Lot less people to die back then, too.

The best illustration of that is Krakatoa and Pompeii. If those events occurred today, millions could die. So is that more severe activity now or then?

Further: Hi Purplemer, remember you from the Fuku thread, always a pleasure to hear from you.
edit on 5-7-2015 by intrptr because: Further:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Suns magnetic strength is definitely weakening. Penn and Livingston from US solar observatory studied the magnetic strength of sunspot umbra which has been falling steadily since 1990 and predicted that all sunspot activity could cease some time after 2015. Last time sun didn't have any sunspots was in 17th century which scientist today call the Maunder Minimum ( coincided with a cold spell nicknamed the little ice age),

It could be a natural long term cycle of the sun (300 Years +) or the sun might be affected by external factors that we havn't discovered yet.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hmm... Al Gore isn't finished writing his new book about Anthropogenic Magnetic Muting yet...

At least we won't be taxed extra for the iron in our products yet!

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: suicideeddie
no anomalies there, orbits, weather, magnetic fields, thermal induction on tectonic plates are not static systems, there is always change.
but here is one tiny snippet of a anomaly for example

"Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun "

so how is this known? has there been a mission to place barometers or infrared or microwave radiometers in Pluto's atmosphere to measure it? or is this fake data. that is what you should be investigating.

Visited the site.......OP are you sure this data is accurate and this is not just a HOAX. The claims being made have nothing backing them up.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Matthew 24:7 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mark 13:8 - For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be earthquakes in divers places, and there shall be famines and troubles: these [are] the beginnings of sorrows.

Luke 21:11 - And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

All of this was fortold. The increased earthquake activity is uncanny. The diverse places mentioned expects mankind to be able to access information from diverse places at a time when that was not possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The increased earthquake activity is uncanny.

What increase?

edit on 7/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a strange body is approaching our solar system

I believe the effect IS from an incoming object or objects. The arguing will continue but we will know soon enough at least within some of our lifetimes.
The changes are happening obvious ones even like the Jupiter spots.

Such changes in Jupiter's weather come as part of a global upheaval that began before the New Horizons spacecraft visited last year. The idea that Jupiter is undergoing global climate change was proposed in 2004

www.space.com...

The normally bland face of Uranus has become increasingly stormy, with enormous cloud systems so bright that for the first time ever,

Others have pointed out anomalous warming on other worlds in our solar system.
“Global warming on Neptune's moon Triton as well as Jupiter and Pluto, and now Mars has some [scientists] scratching their heads over what could possibly be in common with the warming of all these planets … Could there be something in common with all the planets in our solar system that might cause them all to warm at the same time?”

www.livescience.com...

LOS ANGELES — New observations by the international Cassini spacecraft reveal that Saturn’s trademark shimmering rings, which have dazzled astronomers since Galileo’s time, have dramatically changed over just the past 25 years.

www.nbcnews.com...
The sun is not the cause of the planets warming.

Over the last fifty years, the sun’s output has decreased slightly: it is radiating less heat.
But if the sun’s output has levelled off or even diminished, then what is causing other planets to warm up?

www.skepticalscience.com...

A year ago, researchers from the IBEX mission – NASA’s Interstellar Boundary Explorer – announced the discovery of an unexpected bright band or ribbon of surprisingly high energy emissions at the boundary between our solar system and interstellar space. Now, after a year of observations, scientists have seen vast changes, including an unusual knot in the ribbon which appears to have ‘untied.’ Changes in the ribbon — a ‘disturbance in the force,’ so to speak, along with a shrunken heliosphere, may be allowing galactic cosmic rays to leak into our solar system

www.universetoday.com...

Scientists have discovered that the particles streaming into the solar system from interstellar space have likely changed direction over the last 40 years.

www.sciencedaily.com...
edit on 5-7-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

I believe the effect IS from an incoming object or objects.
Any ideas on how the object or objects would account for the observed phenomena?

Your sources are somewhat dated but they do say this:

“It’s believed that what drives climate change on Mars are orbital variations,” said Jeffrey Plaut, a project scientist for NASA’s Mars Odyssey mission. “The Earth also goes through orbital variations similar to that of Mars.”

In fact, scientists have alternative explanations for the anomalous warming on each of these other planetary bodies.

The warming on Triton, for example, could be the result of an extreme southern summer on the moon, a season that occurs every few hundred years, as well as possible changes in the makeup of surface ice that caused it to absorb more of the Sun’s heat.

www.livescience.com...

The thing is, the outer planets have much, much longer seasons than does Earth. There is little reason to think that anything other than that is what is occurring.

The sun is not the cause of the planets warming.
Well, in some cases it actually is, because that's where the heat is coming from. But it doesn't much to do with a change in solar output. Just how the planets are affected by it or rather, how their orbits affect the way sunlight hits them.

edit on 7/5/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Perhaps we are in a cyclic manifestation of a given position in our solar system. Being that the complete orbit of the sun is so great, it is futile to even speculate the cyclic future with any degree of accuracy ? Our planetary orbits may explain a small part of the changes we are experiencing in a singular fashion, but the orbit of the sun is ever changing our planetary forces ...........................IMO.

www.youtube.com...

And still others see it as part of 'Revelation' scripture where men would be burned and the earth would be cleansed in fervent heat.
These are the two things that come to mind to me...... and no mater who is articulating a theory, it is only that...a theory, pure speculation.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: TinfoilTP

The increased earthquake activity is uncanny.

What increase?

Clearly there are increases.

The 2010–2014.3 global earthquake rate increase
In light of a heightened global earthquake rate during the first quarter of 2014 and recent studies concluding that large earthquakes affect global seismicity for extended periods, we revisit the question whether the temporal distribution of global earthquakes shows clustering beyond that expected from a time-independent Poisson process.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com...

Within the central and eastern United States, the number of earthquakes has increased dramatically over the past few years. Between the years 1973–2008, there was an average of 21 earthquakes of magnitude three and larger in the central and eastern United States. This rate jumped to an average of 99 M3+ earthquakes per year in 2009–2013, and the rate continues to rise. In 2014, alone, there were 659 M3 and larger earthquakes.

earthquake.usgs.gov...
Large earthquakes increased but they have decided it is "chance".

Large earthquakes greater than 8.0 in magnitude have struck the Earth at a record high rate since 2004 but scientists have analyzed the historical record and found that the increase in seismic activity was likely due to mere chance.

earthsky.org...

The graph below shows the cumulative number of earthquakes M3 or greater in the mid-continental United States. The number of M3 or greater earthquakes increases steadily at about 21 events per year until around 2000, when it increases about 50% to 31 events per year. By 2008, the number increased sharply to about 151 events per year.

www.usgs.gov...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Any ideas on how the object or objects would account for the observed phenomena?

yes I do have ideas but no sense in speaking of those here clearly.
In my opinion the somewhat older data is more reliable on some of these subjects.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: purplemer

This thread is about undersea volcanic activity and ice ages.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you for the link and information in the thread...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: Urantia1111

We are destroying the earth we are living through a mass extinction. If we cause global warming is a seperate issue. But since we dont know what does it hurt to keep our air clean..

Nearly all species that have ever existed on Earth are now extinct and gone forever. We didnt kill them all. The natural process is an ongoing 'mass extinction' and subsequent renewal. Try to remain calm.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelowLowAnnouncement
Tax will fix this. Probably. Where's Gore?

Just what I was thinking, we humans have now screwed up the entire universe by driving cars, using A/C, making heat for our homes.

Humans are the problem, we all know it and now must pay!

Sob, sob, sob, we broke the universe by using gas and oil.

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

That source is 8 years old. We know the sun affects the entire solar system. No significant changes can be found from the time that article was posted til now.

Mars was warming in 2007 link

Mars is warming today link

Sensational? Yea, but really hasn't changed.

When some dire effects can be observed in our lifetime, well that will probably make ATS headlines first, global news 2nd

Oh dear, our probes broke Mars too!

Did we put gas in those probes, now humans are responsible for global warming on Mars!

Eeeeeeeeekkkkk

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And I dont think anyone has mentioned
Venus has had atmospheric changes that show it is heating up
Mars polar ice caps have all but disappeared
Jupiter's Great Red Spot is gone
These lead scientists , you know the ones that study these sorts of things, into the conclusion that the entire solar system has been heating up since around 2000

Now I am in a total depression worthy of crawling under the covers and not coming out.

Our fumes must have reached Venus we humans are such a terrible lot.

Yes, yes, tax the problem away! We must cure the damage we've done to Venus and Mars by driving cars on earth. Oh we humans are a terrible lot, destroying the solar system with our chimney's and cars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join