It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JADE HELM Crisis actor class exposed ( video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
(Got no hit on the seach bar unable to imbed )

I watched 5 mins of the video to post it up here,

...essentially, the instructor tells the class of actors that the scenario is there's a plane will hit a chemical plant in Texas ...which will release toxic gss and what they should expect immediately after that.

I had a dream lsst year in which near the end of the dream the FBI AGENT that wss releasing me amd another guy from our plastic wrist straps kept saying..

"This isn't the way it wss suppose to happen"....[end dteam]

I don't have a good feeling about this at all....as we said before each time since 9/11 seems like every msjor disaster tunrns out to that there wss also a training scenario being conducted at the same time..........

Think about this, how easy for would it be for xyz agency to hire a foreigner to portray the perp and promise them the moon if they will go along with the training scenario but after which they make him the fall guy instead................

www.intellihub.com...

edit on 3-7-2015 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-7-2015 by Komodo because: ......

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
dont you know that releasing gas on a open field.... doesnt quite work as you expect....? We've learn a couple of things from WW1 ya know.... just sayin.... "lets release gas............. AND TAKE IT ALL IN THE FACE"

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Komodo

I had a dream

THAT is the problem. You're basing all this paranoia on a dream. We've had everything from an A.I. to the rise of the Anti Christ blamed on Jade helm and with no more prove than you have.
Until TSHF, it's a military exercise. We'll deal with whatever happens next.
edit on 3-7-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Yea this things should people take note .

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well since the whole training exercise hinged on the cover of a hurricane . If a hurricane doesn't happen all that money was spent for naught. That sounds like some real sound reasonable planning ????

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Komodo

www.intellihub.com...

From your link:

Update: This exercise already has already taken place and has nothing to do with any upcoming JADE HELM events. This was confirmed by a credible source who attended the meeting.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I had a dream

THAT is the problem. You're basing all this paranoia on a dream. We've had everything from an A.I. to the rise of the Anti Christ blamed on Jade helm and with no more prove than you have.
Until TSHF, it's a military exercise. We'll deal with whatever happens next.

No, not entirely on a dream...80% on facts 20% on a dream which some have come true in my life time.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Komodo

www.intellihub.com...

From your link:

Update: This exercise already has already taken place and has nothing to do with any upcoming JADE HELM events. This was confirmed by a credible source who attended the meeting.

Thx...

And noted just watched the vid before my phone went dead

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I wanna know what liquid I am drinking before doing so...never drink kool-aid.

It is what it is now, you may choose to believe what you like. Prepare later is too late.

FYI, dreams can be prophetic for some and shouldn't be casually dismissed.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
it surely would be better if people never trained for such things.

wing it, and when it all goes wrong, come on here and berate them for being so useless..

that's the ticket.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

This jade Helm Instructor sounds dumber and more illiterate than a High School teacher. WTF. So, Um, Ok, alright, we will talk about this later, alright, ok , like uh, then you will be stripped naked, ok, like, ok, um then alright, who has a belly ring, well it goes in your belly button, ok, um, Flanders Diddlydoo.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Although I agree many false flags appear prefaced with a military training drill, what always remains consistent is the lack of prediction prior to the event. Just the fact there is so much hoopla around Jade Helm leads me to believe that even if they were planning something, they'd recognize it would be too obvious now anyways.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Mind blown. All of the chemical weapons from Syria is currently in Texas where it will apparently be exposed of in a joint effort. A plane hitting that storage facility would be highly convenient...

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

I agree to a point, I find it funny that if they are planning a false flag, this is one weird way of doing it. I mean, the whole world is looking in the direction of Jade helm. It is way too publicized.

Maybe we should be looking at another direction?

new topics

top topics

join