It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Admin Knew Al-Qaeda Was Planning Attack in Benghazi

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
How many more gop run investigation do we need to know what we already know, yea yea obama bad bad man.

Keep up the good propaganda work mr X, mao would be proud.

Judicial Watch is a 501c3 ...not GOP Congress.

Got it Einstein?

Doesn't matter for some here. The Anointed One can do no wrong, and any suggestion that He has is simply right wing racism and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
Having this new proof that Obama knew, and lied to America,

Exactly what proof would that be?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

He has done plenty wrong, just gets old when they focus on the things that have been beaten to death when there is so many other real things you can bring up.

And judical watch just has a hard on for benghazi it seems.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You may recognize that. Others don't, and you can't pretend that's an inaccurate observation.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Come on now! Obama isn't the only one to blame. Let's spread that blame around equally and toss Hillary Clinton her fair share.

H. Clinton does want to be President next year...

Maybe that's why people want the Benghazi investigations to go away. We can't have a tarnished track record at the forefront of her contention.

I am going to regret this. But I say Hillary , as Secretary of State , was ordered to "stand down" on Benghazi by the President as he would have had to acknowledge AQ was still a force to reckon with.

Sorry but according to the investigation the GOP had done there was no stand down order.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

He has done plenty wrong, just gets old when they focus on the things that have been beaten to death when there is so many other real things you can bring up.

And judical watch just has a hard on for benghazi it seems.

I'm cool with any organization that puts our government officials in the hot seat! Republican? Democrat? Hell, hit em all where it hurts, because they sure as hell don't care about how their legislation is causing us little people to suffer?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I am going to regret this.

Then why make it up then?

But I say Hillary , as Secretary of State , was ordered to "stand down" on Benghazi by the President

Except no stand down order was given, what is your source for such a order?
edit on 3-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

And if JW decided to not go after the same damn thing, that has been investigated time and time again then I can see you point.

Barry has plenty of other dirty laundry out side of that infamous day.

Would love to see their site from the bush admin days as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Come on now! Obama isn't the only one to blame. Let's spread that blame around equally and toss Hillary Clinton her fair share.

H. Clinton does want to be President next year...

Maybe that's why people want the Benghazi investigations to go away. We can't have a tarnished track record at the forefront of her contention.

I am going to regret this. But I say Hillary , as Secretary of State , was ordered to "stand down" on Benghazi by the President as he would have had to acknowledge AQ was still a force to reckon with.

Sorry but according to the investigation the GOP had done there was no stand down order.

Hey , the stand down order I was speaking of was to Hillary.I believe thats exactly how it read. There was no stand down order from the President , it was a total ignore the situation it didnt fit with the political plans....
Nuff said

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Well not to the extend of calling him the almighty one, but yes there are some that think he is infallible.

I think they would just disagree on the severity of the mistakes he has made.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You miss my point . Maybe I should have said she was ordered to ignore the Intel as well. I will at least give her that . I dont like taking up for her , but its what I feel. And I always call them as I see them.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

And if JW decided to not go after the same damn thing, that has been investigated time and time again then I can see you point.

Barry has plenty of other dirty laundry out side of that infamous day.

Would love to see their site from the bush admin days as well.

You got dirty laundry on Barry that we are NOT discussing?

Please share! Enquirering minds would like to know!

Hell! The Bush family and their crimes are wide out in the open and no one is going after them right?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You miss my point . Maybe I should have said she was ordered to ignore the Intel as well.

Your source for that is what exactly?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You miss my point . Maybe I should have said she was ordered to ignore the Intel as well.

Did I not put it in a personal perspective. Ok , let me retract. Hillary was involved as much as the President. Everyone feel better about themselves , now ?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Not a big fan of how many wars, proxy and non, he has gotten us into and his use of drones.

But that is the stuff the side that wants to demonize him love so they won't go after that.

Hell! The Bush family and their crimes are wide out in the open and no one is going after them right?

Some judical watch right?

Do you still trust them when they don't go after that as well?

Doesn't that show you they are just pandering to one side?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Did I not put it in a personal perspective. Ok , let me retract. Hillary was involved as much as the President. Everyone feel better about themselves , now ?

I already felt fine. Maybe because I got what you said the first 3 times you said it. Then again maybe I'm just having an awesome Friday.

Who knows.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

And what did either of them do wrong?
That was the question.

This article doesn't give any new proof, neither did any of the investigations.

It is tragic lives were lost, but that happens.
www.politifact.com...

How many investigations has JW put into those?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Do a little research, bud (and you know I'm not being snarky there). They went after both Bush and Cheney.

Yes, they were founded by a conservative, but they went after the Bush admin. They've only been around since the Clinton era so...not like they've had a ton of republican presidents to go after.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

You mean none that anybody admitted to.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So if Obama got the reports in September, then used the "defeat" of al-Qaeda in the 2012 campaign, the "defeat" of al-Qaeda must have already been written in to the campaign.

No wonder they got the willies that night.

al-Qaeda was a major 2012 campaign "talking point"

Obama Has Touted Al Qaeda’s Demise 32 Times since Benghazi Attack (from Nov 1 ,2012

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join