It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my evp's.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
All but the cemetery recording were recorded in my home, mostly my room. Description for each can be found on the main page for each video.
I've posted my history with evp before. I went from an unbeliever to a believer and I've never tried contacting any spirit. They just show up. I do not hear them until after listening to the recording.

Evp says Get Out

Whispering with growl.

Evp says F word

Evp of child while recording radio.

Peculiar noise at cemetery

Evp of Child #2. This was recorded on video while recording my cat. There's no t.v on or anything else. There was no sound before or after this voice.

I was recording a video of my cat, the movie White Noise is in the background. That's the beginning music and the brief talking. The unknown guitar music comes and the Oohhh sound toward the end

edit on 3-7-2015 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
In some of these, I can clearly hear a television or something in the background.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

I think you're not reading the descriptions. None were recorded with a tv on. They are recorded in my room at night with the radio on. The evp's are very clear and is not from radio. The description for each are on the main page of each video.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: soaringhawk

I definitely read all of the descriptions. A better way to present evidence like EVP's would be to post them with no labels what so ever, so people don't "hear what they're supposed to hear", so to say.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You're not hearing what you're supposed to hear. Such as the one saying the F word, it's clear. Also the 'Get Out' is clear.
People aren't brain dead. If you read the descriptions, you'd know there's no t.v on. I would of made it clear if there was. Some evp are unclear, while some are clear enough that there can be no mistake to what it says.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I'm not hearing what I'm supposed to hear, because it isn't apparent to me.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I only write out which one says what when it's clear. I'm sorry, but if it's not clear, then I don't know what to say. I realize there's a lot of bs passed around on this site & youtube. But I don't fake my evp and it's evidence of something more. I use barely, if any noise filtering. People that fake evp put others in a bad light.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I think a better way to present it would have been: "hey, I think I recorded some evp's, tell me what YOU think it says".
edit on 3-7-2015 by Autorico because: spelling

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Autorico

No, because it's not I think, it's I did record evp because I did. An evp is a voice or other sound not heard at the time of recording and by which it has no earthly means. I only want serious replies.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: soaringhawk

I only write out which one says what when it's clear. I'm sorry, but if it's not clear, there must be something wrong with your hearing.

That's definitely not the only option, and since you've prompted listeners to hear what you say is there, you have no real way to experiment.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

There is no experiment and I've only described what two says because those are clear. The 1st one says Get out and the other says *uck. You listen to the 'Get Out' recording and it's clear as day.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Bumping so OP can get some serious replies.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Every single one of those "evp's" is just a part of the din in the background. I think it's a television. There is far too much dialogue to be a radio, and the noises are just a part of what is happening on it.

I also see red flags whenever I'm supposed to hear "Get Out!". It's become such a cliche. Every hoaxer uses that. I mean, if I was some kinda paranormal entity, I'm sure I could think of something more creative to say.
edit on 3-7-2015 by TomLawless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It used to be that to create a good EVP you had to record and edit the raw wav file with a good high pass filter to cut out the surrounding ambiance. Now days, you just need a radio, or a spirit box LOL- which is just a analogue radio changing frequencies. I wonder...are ghost hunters just getting lazy these days?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
What did you record on... A stand alone recorder or your computer. And did you use a separate mic?

I record for indy films on a zoom H4n and sometimes bleed over happens even with a freshly formatted sdhc card. Sounds like an EVP but it's not. Digital recording isn't always glitch free.

edit on 3-7-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have to admit, having listened to each of these, I've literally got nothing.

There's just far too much background noise in every instance. Having a radio on in the background, for example, while trying to record EVPs, just makes no sense at all. It's quite possible that there is audio that you've missed in the radio broadcast that shows up on replay (e.g. someone saying f**k, off-mic in the broadcast, that is barely audible on radio, but more so when recorded).

If you're serious about EVPs, you need to get rid of ALL of the background noise - because you'll never, ever prove anything with that amount of additional auditory information in each sound bite.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless

I'm going to be calm about this but you don't know how to read. I said there was no background noise except the radio. What is it with you people? I tell it clear it as day and still you reply as if you didn't read! They are sounds NOT HEARD at the time of recording. GOT IT!?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Awen24

No, you don't have to get rid of white noise which is what's in most of the recordings. Such as the fan or air conditioner. The only other noise was the radio and NOTHING ELSE. They are very clear to not just me but others I've let hear and I can't believe the replies I'm getting. You people just aren't paying attention.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
S&F Thanks for sharing. See if you can send these over/ find a ghost hunting team local to you. Interesting to see if there's any relation to where you're living and any past activity or tragedies.

First vid at :06,sounds like a classic breathy "get out"

Third vid: odd how f... would show up, be related to the person talking. Does should EVP-like.

At the cemetery sounds like signing.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuned Agent

I don't believe in spirit boxes. I used an mp3 player with a voice recorder, but when it broke, I now use a canon digital camera. In my descriptions I make it clear of what I use. My first evps were without any background noise. Bg noise or not, these are evp due to not hearing them when recording despite my being right there and the tone of the voices.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join