It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists: Get Ready for Disclosure

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what anyone says to me, I will take God's word (KJV) before mans.

2 Corinthians 5:7 "(For we walk by faith, not by sight
"

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah
Forget about what NASA and the author of the article are saying, Cooper is spilling the beans in that video.

Aside from later becoming an astronaut, courageously flying two super-cool early missions, then being quietly eased out of the Apollo program when he'd lost his edge, what does Cooper's view on UFOs have to do with NASA?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Stormie
"Most people ‘in the know’ realize that NASA is just part of the military industrial complex, ...

Didn't you mean to say, "most people who enjoy pretending they are in the know...."

When you want to discuss evidence, we're all ready to participate.

Lets look at it another way.
NASA have an ability that the rest of the people on earth do not have. They can look down on this earth and into ANY country they so wish!
If they wanted they could examine area51 with a fine toothed combe, they can do the same to Russia or china!
They can view ANY military excercise and could pass on whatever info they gain.
So, do you realy believe the military are not tightly integrated into NASA? The military would not be doing their job if they weren't.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormie
this article seemed to have no holes, and the news around it completely legit. thanks for backing me up on it.
. w .

Wait. The article linked in the OP that says (among other things) that : "the shadow government has been lying about off-planet corporate slavery rings."

It that the article you're saying has no holes?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

And the military doesn't have that exact same ability on its own?
edit on 7/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Just one lie from NASA off the top of my head was the infamous, "Can't point Hubble at the Moon, it's too bright" hahahha and then "Here's Hubble's photos of the Moon". Lol. And as for all you anti-ET posters, what job ya gonna do after their existence is disclosed. . . hmmmm?

You'll be lost without something to bash all day and all night . . . At this point when I see your posts in the Alien/Ufo forum I know just to skim and ignore them as they are like a broken record constantly skipping back over and over. Or like a parrot that spouts words without meaning. . . . or like a bad haiku . . . it follows:

"Deny ignorance
BS, no physical proof
venus, swamp gas, hoax"

Ahhhh, I feel better now. Mini rant over,

STM

edit on 3-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Forget about what NASA and the author of the article are saying, Cooper is spilling the beans in that video.

Aside from later becoming an astronaut, courageously flying two super-cool early missions, then being quietly eased out of the Apollo program when he'd lost his edge, what does Cooper's view on UFOs have to do with NASA?

I think he's referring to William "Bill" Cooper. Which would have even less to do with NASA.
edit on 3-7-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Who cares about NASA still looking for "microbes"? lol
Cooper is telling it like it is in the video....which happens to be in the OP link, so it can be discussed.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I think he's referring to William "Bill" Cooper.

Haha, can wait to jump on Gordon every chance he gets.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

These days, half a dozen private satellite operators do as well.

Back during Apollo, NASA was loaned some top secret photo gear for high-res lunar surface mapping, with the caveat they were forbidden to turn it on until they had left low Earth orbit on their way to the moon. That was easy to enforce since the camera package in the Service Module was shielded behind an aerodynamic cover that wasn't even jettisoned until on their way out from Earth.

The rest of those ravings were just imagination run wild, all to easy to happen when you have few if any real facts to start from.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

I think he's referring to William "Bill" Cooper. Which would have even less to do with NASA.

Oops, my bad, too trigger happy today?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Haha, can wait to jump on Gordon every chance he gets.

Curses, you've got my number!

link   
I'm stil not convinced Gilbert Levin was given fair critique. Personally, I think people have an innate desire to neglect the possibility of life elsewhere. But you say "No! Everybody thiniks aliens are real! It's just the opposite what you say it's!" Actually, while there might be a lot of people who think UFOs are real or ET's are out there, have they really pondered what that means? No. For them UFOs/ETs are vampires, bigfoot, loch ness monster, ghosts, demonic, etc. ET's are just another mythical creature which occupy their fantasy. It's not real in their mind yet. It's religion. It's not reality.

I think we have a genetic predisposition to disbelieve in real ET life. Just like we have a predisposition to abuse other life on this planet or otherwise exploit it for our own needs. We tend to favor our own kind.

If we did not do these things we probably would be extinct. Yes, I am saying our arrogance to demean ET benefits our survival.

If we discover ET we will want to kill it or avoid it. Contrary to popular fiction, we will fear it, not embrace it. Only a small minority will not be this way. We're more liable to war with ET than have peace.

90% of people believe in God. Vast majority are anthropocentric. People who are not this wya are attacked as being self-destructive or amoral. IF we ever meet intelligent ET's we will be appalled by them because they do not follow our rules or codes of conduct. Because they're not even our own kind, we will do far worse than label them self-destructive or amoral.

EDIT: I understand Gilbert Levin has already been dealt with. I've had previous encounters with Jim Oberg about Gilbert Levin. But please spare me. Until I can see everything with my own eyes I will remain skeptical. The odds I will meet everybody personally and pour over everything which has ever been researched are zero. I am a finite man with finite intellect and time. Therefor,e skepticism will always exist. I will never fully trust NASA. I do not have the education or experience to ever do so fully.
edit on 3-7-2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: gortex

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life could exist , there is a difference.

Not when it is presented to ATS there isn't.

Could exist...Does exist...just semantics to some in the ATS community.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

In the mean time I won't be holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistanceI wouldn't trust that garbage site if they told me the sky was blue. Just more mindless, inane, nonsense for the gullible alien believers to lap up.

don't sit on the fence, man, tell us what you really think.
edit on R2015rd2015-07-03T15:57:13-05:0020150pm1834 by RoScoLaz4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Just one lie from NASA off the top of my head was the infamous, "Can't point Hubble at the Moon, it's too bright" hahahha and then "Here's Hubble's photos of the Moon". Lol. ...

Good story, let's check it out.

It would be helpful to chase down this story and see whose statements were based on what assumptions. I had always thought the issue was both brightness and excessive angular rate for a target so close. Where were those Hubble moon photos eventually published and what was the excuse for making baseless excuses prior to that?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: seentoomuch

In the mean time I won't be holding my breath.

oh, please do.

Look quick Autumnwitch, over there, it's a nun if you hurry you can go harass her . . . .

STM

On topic: I hope that you, Jim Oberg and Zaphod meet them in person. And the OP is right and it is just the beginning imho . . .
edit on 3-7-2015 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
Just one lie from NASA off the top of my head was the infamous, "Can't point Hubble at the Moon, it's too bright" hahahha and then "Here's Hubble's photos of the Moon".

Nobody except ignorant conspiracists has ever claimed that Hubble can't be pointed at the moon. It shouldn't be pointed at the moon (or the Earth, for that matter), because there is a significant risk of permanent damage being done, due to the brightness (and it can't get great pictures of it anyway), but there have been exceptions where it was done despite the risks.

Try getting your information from somewhere other than conspiracy sites sometime.
edit on 7/3/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Thats not my point!
My point is NASA have that ability! and that makes them an extreme security risk. I really do not think the military would ignore that, and the only way they could control that risk would be if they were integrated into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join