It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life Exists: Get Ready for Disclosure

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
"Most people ‘in the know’ realize that NASA is just part of the military industrial complex, but a recent open admission on mainstream news that “there are indications of alien life” is likely the beginning of a bid to get your undivided attention before full-forced disclosure ensues."

Stofan goes on to say:

“We’re on the verge of things that people have wondered about for millennia. Within all of our lifetimes we’re going to understand that there is life on other bodies in the solar system. We’re going to understand the implications of that for life here on Earth.”

for full article:

themindunleashed.org...

(please forgive, as i didn't know whether this thread belonged in conspiracies or here, ehe~)

edit on 3-7-2015 by Stormie because: i accidentally coded the video improperly, haha.

edit on 3-7-2015 by Stormie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Your video is not linked correctly

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

so sorry. i'll fix that right away.
X3
edit on 3-7-2015 by Stormie because: my emoji looked like dookie

+23 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That site is ridiculous...How do you take this:

“I think we’re going to have strong indications of life beyond Earth within a decade . . .I think we’re going to have definitive evidence within 20-30 years.”

...And extrapolate it into this:

We will learn that aside from extraterrestrial beings visiting our planet and many different ET races tinkering with our DNA over millenia, there are ancient humanoid races that are more than 10 million years old.

I wouldn't trust that garbage site if they told me the sky was blue. Just more mindless, inane, nonsense for the gullible alien believers to lap up.

edit on 7/3/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormie

themindunleashed.org is not exactly the most credible source of information...

Just saying.

edit on 3-7-2015 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
How have you managed to post a thread. I thought the post count had to be 20 before a thread could be made.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

It's been changed to 5.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh right. a reply to: nonspecific

link   
If there ever is Disclosure, some of us were pretty sure it was true long before some authority figures finally decided to tell us what they know and what we already knew.

Other folks might just crap themselves.

link   

Even if it were 10 (folks say 10 or 20), it's still less than that!

Oh, I see that I made the same mistake. lol
edit on 3-7-2015 by rationalconsumer because: (no reason given)

link   
I think there are credible hints of fossilized lifeforms found on Mars, and documented here, from time to time, on the Mars anomalies threads (there are two main ones, one for 2014 and one for 2015). So it that respect this "news" may be stating the not-so-obvious but still-interesting.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

"spirit science" in general has said a lot of things i think go beyond possibly even common sense. but, they've also said a lot of good things, and posted lots of good, credible articles. nothing is 100% proof. not even what our eyes can see can always be called proof. but, i think it's important to share this. like i said, many times this page has proven to be credible despite their obvious flaws and mistakes.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
NASA, and come to that all the other Space Organisations and their scientists, have never denied the possibility of alien life.

This does not mean they are hiding the existence of life, or that it currently pops round for tea on a regular basis.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormie

"spirit science" in general has said a lot of things i think go beyond possibly even common sense. but, they've also said a lot of good things, and posted lots of good, credible articles. nothing is 100% proof. not even what our eyes can see can always be called proof. but, i think it's important to share this. like i said, many times this page has proven to be credible despite their obvious flaws and mistakes.

Which is more credible: a source that uses logical analysis and evidence for all of its content, or one that seems to have no filter and therefore sometimes gets it right and sometimes gets it wrong with no method to the madness?
edit on 3-7-2015 by rationalconsumer because: grammar

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Jeff Newmark, NASA’s Interim Director of Heliophysics, said it’s a matter of “when, not if” when it comes to discovering life beyond Earth.
wwlp.com...

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life could exist , there is a difference.

edit on 3-7-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent
How have you managed to post a thread. I thought the post count had to be 20 before a thread could be made.

From what I heard the minimum was lowered a while back.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Made some investigation.

Seems the OP's info is legit.

There is an Ellen Stofan working for NASA, and she did state that ET life would be found by 2025.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

www.nasa.gov...

www.cnn.com...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

I apologize for my initial skeptism, OP. Good find, S&F for the info.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Jeff Newmark, NASA’s Interim Director of Heliophysics, said it’s a matter of “when, not if” when it comes to discovering life beyond Earth.

NASA Openly Admits Alien Life could exist , there is a difference.

Precisely. NASA has never denied that alien life may exist beyond our planet. In fact, their stance has generally been that it almost certainly exists elsewhere, and they have been actively working on new methods to detect signs of distant life. Kinda flies in the face of all the conspiracist woo claiming 'coverup'.
edit on 7/3/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No, actually it's not, based on what was ACTUALLY said. There was no admission of alien life by NASA anywhere. She said there would be indications of it by 2025, not that there were indications as the OP article claims, and that a number of programs designed to find it are well on the path to being active and searching. She also said they were talking about microbes and microscopic life, not aliens.
edit on 7/3/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaAgent

i'm not sure. i guess only one of my personal theme songs can explain this. my name on facebook is stormie top of class.
(if this comment is an off topic post, i just couldn't not answer a perfectly reasonable question, and this is the only explanation i could provide.)

edit on 3-7-2015 by Stormie because: the quote didn't appear, at first.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join