It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A fascinating open-minded unbiased Documentary 'Revelation of the Pyramids'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PickledOnion

S & F

Probably it's not all how it actually happened, but it brings food for thoughts and reminds us that we can't pretend to be omniscient.

And please, don't let anyone refrain you from posting interesting stuff, they don't own the place.

Jeff
edit on 2015 7 4 by LoveSolMoonDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

I appreciate your support

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I am happy to discuss ideas and theories. You do start your argument very well and continue to build and support it. To finish with a snide and patronising personal attack just destroys your complete argument as you do not believe in it strong enough to just leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OR WHATEVER IT IS YOU FOOLS BELIEVE IN....STICK TO THE #IN TOPIC AND STOP MEASURING UP THE SIZE OF YOUR DICKS!

Anywho...I watched this early last year and it is very interesting. You have multiple archaeologists sharing their views about how on earth The Great Pyramid was constructed. There seems to be no feasible explanation. This is NOT beyond our understanding; however, the human species' arrogance and cruelty (which you witness everyday AND ON HERE FROM THE "INTERNET GANSTA/HISPTERS/SMARTY PANTS/WHATEVER THE #) is the single element that keeps us in the same circle from getting to the ROOT it.

Look at how you shared this on here and the responses from others. THEY IGNORE WHAT'S IMPORTANT AND ARE EASILY DISTRACTED BY PETTY NONSENSE. Such immaturity will be our demise if everyone would just get their heads out of their ass.

I really don't know what or how the Giza Complex was built, the pyramids sit on a massive man made plateau (one that's commonly ignored). This entire construction was MASSIVE. There is some sort of technology, maybe a technology using the earth's energy (like Tesla), that was known during that time. Could it possibly also be a man made technology? Absolutely! Great minds with wondrous inventions is obviously not a modern thing. Hell, it's also certainly not far fetched to theorize the possibility that humans at the time were a space faring race and/or had assistance from space faring race/group of people?

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
edit on 4-7-2015 by FeistyFemme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoveSolMoonDeath
This is a post from a new member, do you always have to be so arrogant in your posts?

Maybe explain how and why you do not like the video, maybe suggest something you find better/

Yep he does, not only here but in other threads too, and with the other one with so many stars (must be proud), giving hand to ridicule other members...ain't it fun to bitch without bringing anything positive to a thread! Yes, it's you the other one Harte. Why not just posting interesting stuff instead of bitching?

You couldn't find any "interesting stuff" in the five other threads about this same crockumentary that I linked?

Do you need more links?

Harte
edit on 7/4/2015 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeistyFemme
I really don't know what or how the Giza Complex was built,

That's obvious.

originally posted by: FeistyFemmethe pyramids sit on a massive man made plateau (one that's commonly ignored).

Ignored because it's a lie.

originally posted by: FeistyFemmeThis entire construction was MASSIVE. There is some sort of technology, maybe a technology using the earth's energy (like Tesla), that was known during that time.

Technology that leaves saw marks, pounder marks and chisel marks behind on the stone.

originally posted by: FeistyFemmeHell, it's also certainly not far fetched to theorize the possibility that humans at the time were a space faring race and/or had assistance from space faring race/group of people?

Absolutely. It is utterly far fetched and not even worth a millisecond's consideration.

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Perhaps you should decide on what is meant by "the impossible."

Harte

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

I was just typing up pretty much exactly what you said, but you beat me to it. Damn you. *shakes fist*

THEY IGNORE WHAT'S IMPORTANT AND ARE EASILY DISTRACTED BY PETTY NONSENSE.

I'm not sure why on Earth you would consider factual evidence and data to be "petty nonsense", and less important than your ignorant notions of ancient space-faring races, "Earth energy" woo, and other such drivel, but it seems like a remarkably stupid position to take.
edit on 7/4/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I was just typing up pretty much exactly what you said, but you beat me to it. Damn you. *shakes fist*

I'm not sure why on Earth you would consider factual evidence and data to be "petty nonsense", and less important than your ignorant notions of ancient space-faring races, "Earth energy" woo, and other such drivel, but it seems like a remarkably stupid position to take.

I would have thought that someone of your calibre would be able to respond to such a weak argument without resorting to petty name calling.

I expected more and feel a little dissapointed.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
when you factor in the topic of giants, it makes a little more sense…imo: book of enoch….

it's impressive how many respectable sources site findings of giant skeletons:

Megalithomania Interview with Jim Vieira: Giants on Record in North America
youtu.be...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10
a reply to: kwakakev

I am more inclined to date the site at 20 000 - 50 000 years BC.

That's all fine and dandy ,if you completely disregard All of the available archeological evidence we have from said period.
20 k years ago the entire population of that area was hunter gatherers, living in brush huts collecting wild seeds and hunting migratory bovids as they passed through. Average group size was 25-40 with the largest villages at less than 200 people.

Wait, you're drawing these conclusions based on what assumptions exactly? In other words, whose theories are you parroting as "fact" or evidence simply because it's the dominant view?

Let me guess, you'd be the same time to discredit any alternate theories about Jesus or his origins/teachings (regardless if you aren't a follower) or someone like Hitler because we "know" what happened either way and mainstream books always tell the truth right?

Makes me chuckle but I wonder how much enjoyment you could really get even going to a conspiracy site let alone presuming your Big Bang explanations adequately describe reality
But hey, if evidence, or more accurately, what you've read others say is evidence is sufficient for you, more power to you, but you should be well aware that it doesn't offer anything new to the conversation. I don't mean ill in saying that, and you may think ME gullible but I try to keep my mind open about things that are unproven and I find life is more fascinating to explore the unknown rather than believe it's already been explained

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   

But Harte,

The population in Egypt at the time is thought to have been between 1 and 2 million inhabitants which would be similar in population to town of Phoenix, Arizona. Yet without the economic benefit of modern machinery they were able to economically afford the construction of pyramids in a time span that would push even our technology today.

The empire state building took 400 days to complete with modern machinery and weighs 365,000 tons (912 tonnes per day with machinery)
The Great Pyramid of Giza is said to have taken 20 years to complete and weighs 5.9 million tonnes (808 tonnes per day with chisels).

I would have expected at least a 1000% improvement with modern technology, not a 10% improvement.
Something isn't right with history, either the pyramid took far longer to build or they had technology that has been lost through the ages.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend

But Harte,

The population in Egypt at the time is thought to have been between 1 and 2 million inhabitants which would be similar in population to town of Phoenix, Arizona. Yet without the economic benefit of modern machinery they were able to economically afford the construction of pyramids in a time span that would push even our technology today.

The empire state building took 400 days to complete with modern machinery and weighs 365,000 tons (912 tonnes per day with machinery)
The Great Pyramid of Giza is said to have taken 20 years to complete and weighs 5.9 million tonnes (808 tonnes per day with chisels).

I would have expected at least a 1000% improvement with modern technology, not a 10% improvement.
Something isn't right with history, either the pyramid took far longer to build or they had technology that has been lost through the ages.

4, 000 workers on the Empire state
50,000 workers on the great pyramid

so when you factor that in, the Empire state was a 125% improvement
or
It would have taken the same number of pyramid builders 250 years to finish construction

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainHarlock

Welcome to ATS,

I see that this is your first post, and you chose to attack me personally instead of making a contribution.

Let me guess, you'd be the same time to discredit any alternate theories about Jesus or his origins/teachings (regardless if you aren't a follower)

Actually, since you don't know me or anything about me, Ill fill you in.
I believe that Jesus, son of Joseph, was born into a swamp arab water cult through his mother, and John the Baptist was a patriarch of said cult, raised a jew(his fathers side). When he was 12-13 he was put on a camel caravan and journeyed to South asia, where he studied Buddhism, first at a monastery in the Punjab, then went for several years as a travelling preacher under the name Of Aesa of Naz, railing against the caste system and its inequities. He finally studied at a monastery in Nepal that still exists today and houses his writings, here he attained Enlightenment , at the age of 26ish when he returned to the west on a caravan.
He returns to the Punjab some years later, and tells a story of being prosecuted, sentenced to death, and escaping crucafiction with the help of sympathizers, and lived to die of old age. His tomb can be found in the Punjab, where it is revered by Buddhist, Muslim, Christian, Hindu and Sihk alike.

But hey, if evidence, or more accurately, what you've read others say is evidence is sufficient for you, more power to you, but you should be well aware that it doesn't offer anything new to the conversation.

Ancient Egypt is not my go to field of study, but my interests have led me to read a great deal on Neolithic and pre
dynastic Egypt, and contrary to much of the lame rot that can clutter ATS, that period is reasonably well understood.
We know where the people were, how many there were, and what they were eating, no "THEORIES", here, but mountains of data gathered and catalogued, over the course of several generations, by hundreds of independent researchers from dozens of universities, foundations and other institutions.
And what that data shows, is that during the time period, there was no infrastructure to support the people needed to build such monuments as the sphinx, with one caveat, before 10kya.
During the younger dryas(12,900-11600?ish kya), populations in the area adapted very quickly to new life strategies, talking steps that would lead them down the path to agriculture, animal husbandry and eventually to urbanization.

Here is a picture of what was going on the nile roughly 13kya,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I encourage an open mind, just don't let your brains fall onto the floor.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

originally posted by: admirethedistance

I would have thought that someone of your calibre would be able to respond to such a weak argument without resorting to petty name calling.

I expected more and feel a little dissapointed.

Perhaps, should you learn to discern content more clearly, you could avoid becoming "dissapointed."

In Admnirethedistance's post, I see "name calling" of ideas ("notions," and "earth energy woo"-related claims) and of a position that is seemingly "stupid."

So, where did the poster use this low-down dirty tactic you so abhor?

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

But Harte,

or
It would have taken the same number of pyramid builders 250 years to finish construction

AND the AE's didn't have to bribe bureaucrats, get permits and hire union labor.

Harte

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Marduk

But Harte,

or

AND the AE's didn't have to bribe bureaucrats, get permits and hire union labor.

Harte

And yanno, avoid the cult of Skaro

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You will find that some members are too cool to converse with you as they know a lot more about things than you do.

They will tell you that it's old news or untrue because they heard about it years ago, it's an ego thing I'm afraid.

Not watched the vid but if I have time I will take a look and tell you what I think although I can't gaurentee I'll agree with you.

You will find that some members are tired of people using videos to speak for them, especially when the vid has been posted here and commented on multiple times iun the past.
A sampling:
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
May 2012
July 2012

ATS doesn't have the best search feature. If you want to see if you're bringing up old material here, use google and put site:abovetopsecret.com at the end of your search terms.

I did this for "Revelation of the Pyramid." See the results [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=revelation+of+the+pyramid+site%3Aabovetopsecret.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&gws_rd=ssl]here[/u rl]

Harte

Harte, i'm a long time lurker but only recently decided to actually start "participating". I understand that some members may feel upset when they see old material, however, for many of us (at least for me), this may be the first time we have seen this.

Just because this particular video has been posted 3 years ago, doesn't mean that it is not relevant or new for some members today.

No offence intended, but I cant tell you how many times over the years that I am reading a post that I find very interesting (regardless if I agree with it) and then read a reply along the lines of "nothing new here, move along" or "this is old news".

It may be new for me. - I just ask, instead of worrying if something has been posted several years ago, please go ahead! I'd love to read it.

PS. I totally agree with not posting the same material when other threads are active and going at the same time.

edit on 6-7-2015 by EarthPilgrim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Here is another great documentary about ancient Egypt also; its called Magical Egypt by John Anthony West.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EarthPilgrim

You will find that some members are too cool to converse with you as they know a lot more about things than you do.

They will tell you that it's old news or untrue because they heard about it years ago, it's an ego thing I'm afraid.

Not watched the vid but if I have time I will take a look and tell you what I think although I can't gaurentee I'll agree with you.

You will find that some members are tired of people using videos to speak for them, especially when the vid has been posted here and commented on multiple times iun the past.
A sampling:
August 2011
September 2011
December 2011
May 2012
July 2012

ATS doesn't have the best search feature. If you want to see if you're bringing up old material here, use google and put site:abovetopsecret.com at the end of your search terms.

I did this for "Revelation of the Pyramid." See the results [url=https://www.google.com/search?q=revelation+of+the+pyramid+site%3Aabovetopsecret.com&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=ubuntu&channel=fs&gws_rd=ssl]here[/u rl]

Harte

Harte, i'm a long time lurker but only recently decided to actually start "participating". I understand that some members may feel upset when they see old material, however, for many of us (at least for me), this may be the first time we have seen this.

Just because this particular video has been posted 3 years ago, doesn't mean that it is not relevant or new for some members today.

No offence intended, but I cant tell you how many times over the years that I am reading a post that I find very interesting (regardless if I agree with it) and then read a reply along the lines of "nothing new here, move along" or "this is old news".

It may be new for me. - I just ask, instead of worrying if something has been posted several years ago, please go ahead! I'd love to read it.

PS. I totally agree with not posting the same material when other threads are active and going at the same time.

If that's the case, then you should appreciate the the threads I linked. You'll find more than enough stuff there to be interested in. Maybe even a new perspective on this crockumentary.

Please understand, this isn't about agreeing or disagreeing with a poster. This is about knowing for a fact that what is claimed is an out and out lie.

If you look at the thread title, note what is stated about this video.

I assure you, this vid is in no way whatsoever either open-mined or unbiased.

You can see this plainly in the threads I linked.

Harte

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
The conundrum: Do I post this and risk sounding a little bit like a hypocrite?

The spirit of an individual goes a long way to proving whether they actually believe what they say or not. It may not prove their material completely, but it goes a long in way in giving credit to the material.

Two arrogants in this thread have derailed it, nay, but a third, me.

If your version of offering information on the topic is to immediately deride, then, in my experience, it is a near certainty that you are just as ignorant as the one asking the question; even if you have researched the information for a decade.

Information has been researched scientifically for, at the very least, 2000 years - and yet, this decade to a generation has granted all powerful wisdom to these arrogants.

There is no topic, whether the truth be known or not, that is not without debate. Therefore, to be so petty as to allow inner complaints to infect the realm of the ignorant seems, ironically, ignorant.

Their is a limit to that kind of intelligence. It might be the kind of intelligence that would have never been able to master the work of art that is being discussed. That means that the arrogants who speak against the material do not have enough information to debunk the material, completely regardless of any sources they list, for those sources will be tainted by those who produced them.

It also further goes to prove that though this material is not necessarily correct, this material may have the potential to guide someone to the real truth about how these things came to be. This is because a spirit that interferes with the search of another without offering proper guidance is a spirit that has set itself on hindering the truth.

That spirit won't be recognized by those who are possessed by it, for they enjoy the possession of arrogance.

And in the same fashion, there is a kind of juxtaposition here because the Pharaohs who possessed these monuments after their building and discovery were likely of the same kind of spirit.

"I am your god. That monument belongs to me."

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join