It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My doggies, my friends.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
So in an attempt to fish for attention, as I am bored this evening, please see the photos below of the best dogs ever.

The black Shepard mix is midnight, she died a few years ago, but will always be with me. She was more like a sister than a pet, as she was with me from the time I was 14 to 30.

Next is nibbler, the best min pin ever! Both have been essential to my mental well being, so I figured I'd place them both on the interwebs for a bit of digital immortality.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Beautiful.

Men & Women's best friends.

Hello Nibbler...

Journey well, Midnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Love it.

People Suck.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Midnight4444

Cool looking dogs. Midnight was pretty.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Ahh how I wish my landlord allowed pets

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I bet Midnight comes and visits you in your dreams...right?

Min Pins have great senses of humor!

We are lucky to have (had) dogs in our lives.

Blessings,
Missie

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Great pics--they are treasured as our best friends should be. I have 3: Puddles(real name Bella, but has a tendency to piddle when frightened or excited), Teddy(Theodore) with a high-water booty and Pat Benatar under bite, and finally, my canine other half, Bosco. Puddles & Teddy are malt-#z, and Bosco is a 110lbs Golden Retriever.

Interesting side story--my screen name is a result of our dogs. Bosco looked over Puddles since she was a pup, and Teddy was a rescue. When I brought Teddy home, my youngest asked me "why another dog Daddy?". I answered "Bosco is grown up enough to have a pet, and he'll be a good roll model for this little one". Later that night, I heard my daughter singing in a voice only a 4 year old little girl can be heard, singing: "there was a dog who had a dog and Bosco was his namo...". Thus my screen name was born.

Kudos to those that treat all animals that allow us to share in their world.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I also have an affinity for my pets. They form a bond which is quite different than bonds with people and that is potentially why we keep so many pets as part of our families.

I think it is great that nibbler can stand on the wall like that; I just tried to have mine do it also and it failed miserably (smiling sarcasm note)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Both great looking dogs. Midnight was beautiful and I can well imagine what a great sister she was to have. I've never been in any contact with Min Pins, but they always look like a big dog in a small package and a lot of fun.

I've had so many wonderful dogs in my life over the many years. All very important parts of my life.

I'll take dogs over humans any day.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Beautiful dogs! I can't imagine my life without at least two!

RIP Midnight.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout

I'll take dogs over humans any day.

Oh yes!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Love dogs! They are truly family members and not just pets. As we see more and more dogs as part of the household and not just out in the yard people are starting to realize how amazing they are, especially the big guys who think they are humans anyway 😜

new topics

top topics

join