It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura’s Top 5 Reasons For Staying the Hell Out of Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
As ISIS celebrates its first birthday as a terror state, and the White House gears up to send more troops to Iraq, I offer my his take on the matter: let’s stay the hell out of Iraq! In this all-new Off the Grid, I discuss five reasons why we shouldn’t go to war in Iraq again.

Do you agree? Is it time to stop feeding the military industrial complex? Let me know what you think!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I will not support any involvement by this administration in Iraq. Lives have been squandered by the current and previous administrations on murky mission statements, and decisions that seem to be predicated on public opinion.

There are many questions raised by US actions in the ME, and the end result of loss of lives in our military personnel should be the primary consideration. Personally, I want answers to the apparent vendetta by unseen hands as to the deaths of Navy Seals in the last few years.

The MIC continues to gain momentum with each conflict we involve ourselves in, politicians scrambling to solidify power bases, and us peons are left with the bill.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Seems the CIA has just been documented as creating all of these situations and then getting all of America on board their chosen "solution" they created in the first place.

So anything we do as a country is pandering to the fraudulent scams the CIA has cooked up to go in and solve. Yes, lets just stay out and tell them no. Is that even possible?

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura

I offer my his take on the matter

Time to stop letting people post in your name jesse.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I'm not sure who pays who in this situation lol, Jesse is DEFINITELY NOT a member.

On-topic, if we go back into Iraq, we have to go to stay, maybe pull a Russia and annex it. It's clear from the last few decades that the country will never be ran outside a wash-hole with lots of oil and complete anarchy regarding leaders and laws.

A best solution, and one that could strengthen ties with Russia would be a joint-permanent effort to create a real Iraqi state with Russian and American influence and support.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

I'm not sure who pays who in this situation lol, Jesse is DEFINITELY NOT a member.

On-topic, if we go back into Iraq, we have to go to stay, maybe pull a Russia and annex it. It's clear from the last few decades that the country will never be ran outside a wash-hole with lots of oil and complete anarchy regarding leaders and laws.

A best solution, and one that could strengthen ties with Russia would be a joint-permanent effort to create a real Iraqi state with Russian and American influence and support.

Ora TV is a television production studio and on-demand digital television network launched in 2012 by television host Larry King and funded by América Móvil, a business venture of Mexican billionaire Carlos Slim. [1] Ora (which means "now" in Italian) both produces and distributes television shows including emmy-nominated Larry King Now, PoliticKing with Larry King, Off the Grid with Jesse Ventura, Real Girl's Kitchen with Haylie Duff, and Brown Bag Wine Tasting with William Shatner.[2] Ora has production offices and studios in New York City and Los Angeles.

Slogan TV With Big Personality.....ah ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa....

Now we know who pays who.

edit on 2-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
14 Million dollars per hour the US spends on this "War on Terror."
All coming from the taxpayers pockets, away from our Education, Infrastructure, Medical and future generations forever to come. Jesse is right,; the military industrial's goal is clear: perpetual war, and they do not give a # about you or anyone else.

I liked Jesse's point, that if this war is so important, BRING BACK the Draft, and institute a war tax.
No politician dares this platform, as it would be extremely unpopular.

Why? because the wars are extremely unpopular, and even more complacent citizen would have much greater impetus to speak against them.

Any one of you whom supports these wars, send YOUR kids, and pay for it all!

There must be ever more people who speak & act as strongly as Jesse concerning this issue, and stronger still, because the Globalist western oil cabal is driving America into the ground fast.

People halfway around the world are dying every day, and if we continue this course, America your children are SCREWED.
I think the intelligent young people see all this, too.
Bring the draft back, and let's see what happens...

I believe the US Gov does not want the truths of this situation on the table.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

originally posted by: Vector99

Now we know who pays who.

I meant is Jesse paying ATS or is ATS paying Jesse. Seriously his presence here is no different than Alex Jones having his own ATS forum. Jesse is a self admitted non-caring person who only does this for money. Check his AMA.

Him having his own forum while having literally ZERO interaction within the community honestly is insulting. I'm sure a mod will be along to delete this sentiment asap.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

I've pointed that out in most of his threads lol
It's only losing him respect in my eyes....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Maybe treat his threads as any other members and attack the message and not the member eh?.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Is Jesse really a member?

His outlandish spews of late would say ney

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Usually dumps three threads on one day every week.
Never replies.
edit on 3-7-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Maybe treat his threads as any other members and attack the message and not the member eh?.

At least most members reply.....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
He seems to make some good points. I've always liked his perspective. I think bringing back the draft is a great idea. We should consider it here in the UK too or conscription as it was known. The U.Ks approach to Syria is pretty confused at the moment it was only a couple of years ago when the government was defeated in their efforts to attack Syria and we decided to arm rebels via our Middle eastern allies such as Saudi Arabia and Qatar

Until we have a coherent plan with what the goals are and what the exit strategy is. I can't support any war against Syria, we are in danger of playing into the hands of Isis. We need the rest of the Middle Eastern nations to take on Isis, just don't see much appetite for it
edit on 3-7-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
I think bringing back the draft is a great idea.

Why in any sane mind is that a good idea? Jesse is so retarded he doesn't realize that our militaries are are not in need of a draft in any way shape or form. Mentioning a draft I was passing that by, but since you seemed to agree It deems a response. He sounds like a drunk babbling fool.

His whole video actually sounds like a loon without a clue.

Stay the heck outta the M.E. Does he know where oil comes from?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99 its sane because it makes all those cheerleading for war to think twice and hopefully plan better operations

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

does it really? no, not at all. If we are going to war DC will decide that with or without our approval. Don't kid yourself because a drunk guy in a tie-die screamed draft.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura

I have been thinking about this thread and how a common citizen could reply.

To think I know what is best would be arrogant. We live in a world of secrets, a world JFK and many other anti-totalitarians warned us about. We are entering into the "police state", "sky net". However the Eugenics crowd seems to think this is some type of exestential utopia, where their lineages live like God's on earth.

What we need is open communication between our military leaders, the American public, and the international community. We also need courageous reporters risking their lives so we can see what is happening, regardless of how difficult it might be to watch.

Then we need to decide on a universal approach to solving the problem the CIA created. If we need to collectively assemble the largest army the world has ever seen to eradicate ISIS, then that is what we should do.

But I will not support war as long as I have little to no idea what is really happening over there. A government of the people, by the people and for the people, needs informed citizens.

We don't need to discuss specific war strategy, but we can talk openly about our options. What are the different opinions? Let the people decide what our warriors should fight for.

We don't want our children dying for political agendas ever again. We may forgive past transgressions against our children, but we will certainly punish our leaders for future transgressions.

A new course should be obvious. It is now clear that the CIA's middle east strategy has caused massive destabilization and destruction. Our intervention caused 9/11, and we continue to live in fear because of a failed strategy, formulated by those who refuse to learn from the past.

After WW2 ended the leaders of the world signed treaties to prevent this type of military intervention. The CIA did not honour those treaties, and should be considered traitors to to the entire world. The American people did not support giving weapons to militants who overthrew their governments. This an international war crime, along with the continued practice of torture. Those guilty of such crimes were hanged after WW2.

My hope is that we remove the death penalty because it is a type of torture. I believe if we take away the death penalty we are also more likely to find the truth. A man facing the death penalty will lie to save his life, so we must encourage honesty.

Put the power back where the constitution demands. A government of the people, by the people and for the people. We must demand an informed populace so we can govern ourselves.

Our leaders have been following money for far too long. It is time for our leaders to follow the people who they were elected to represent. The 99% who vote for them, not the 1% who bought them.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The only problem i have with the war with ISIS is Obama.

From day one we should have sent military equipment to the Kurds and not to Baghdad.
townhall.com...

A fully armed Kurdish Peshmerga force is the only thing that ISIS fears.
And the iraq government is a failed state that should not be given any more weapons.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Yeah sure...stay the hell out of Iraq after making it a HELL!

Wonderful, more points on Americas KARMA

You could run from politicians but you can't run from God

The problem actually is now doing the right thing since there NOT going to stay out of Iraq you might try telling them to finally do the right thing

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join