It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Alternative Health Docs Died Mysteriously in Last 2 weeks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Dr. Jeff Bradstreet was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the chest. Unless there is any evidence to the contrary those claiming it was something more suspicious have nothing to base their opinions on.

Dr. Bruce Hedendal was a convicted criminal:

Bruce Eric Hedendal, D.C., who had fled from Florida after being indicted for tax evasion has been sentenced to prison for income tax evasion. Hedendal practiced for many years in Boca Raton, Florida and hosted a syndicated radio talk show that broadcast to a few stations and through the Internet. In August 2000, a federal grand jury in West Palm Beach charged him with income tax evasion for the years 1993 through 1995 [1] . After receiving a summons, Hedendal fled to Canada, Grenada, and ultimately to Brisbane, Australia, where he practiced under the names Erik Hedendahl and Park Road Holistic Centre and hosted another radio show.

In addition, there are reviews of his practice on the Internet claiming that he was still actively attempting to defraud patients, lying to them, using scare tactics to give them quack treatments... The only reports I have found about his death say they he died peacefully, there is no mention anywhere (but Infowars) about his death being suspicious or any investigation being taken into the circumstances.

If there was any suspicious circumstances, they would be looking into it.

Now, if he served his time and was making things right, then I have no quarrel with that. However, there is serious questions to be asked about his honesty and character, considering he was practicing illegally in Australia under a different name after fleeing there to escape legal consequences.

Dr. Teresa Sievers was in no way controversial in her practices as the other two clearly were. She was a highly respected medical practitioner who had a specific interest in holistic treatment and nutrition. This is pretty normal in this day and age. Unlike the other two, she wasn't involved in the anti vaccination conspiracy movement at all.

From everything I have been able to find, only her death is suspicious, the other two appear to be suicide and natural causes respectively.

The problem here is that Infowars picked this up and made this into something it's not. If you believe anything published by Alex Jones then you need your head checked, and preferably by a qualified doctor rather than a quack.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

I'm not sure about the source but it seems to me the claims could be easily verified with a few quick searches.

If true it does sound like more than a coincidence. I didn't know the 'FDA' raided homes or offices but I learn new things all the time.

I watched an interesting documentary on Burnzynski, a doctor in Texas who practices an alternative to chemo and has even cured some "incurable" cancers. The FDA has harassed, raided him and stolen alot of his data. After watching it I was literaly ill at how broken our system is.

How come he's still alive then?

The three that are dead have done far less to upset the FDA than he has.
Why have the FDA let him carry on so long and become so high-profile when they could have ended his career a long time ago?
There are hundreds of alternative "medicine" practitioners out there fleecing the desperate and gullible.
Why have these three been picked on?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hey GetHyped, if you consider Wikipedia a source of solid medical data, then you are a shill..just saying...wikipedia is not a sourcre of credible info period...try and use it in college.... you'll be laughed at and rightfully so...If you can present something more credible i'll apologize to you a reply to: GetHyped

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Because one of the tenants the evil bastards use is to siphon off good research so they can finds ways to exploit, profit, demonize and the ndeclare unfit for public consumption...maybe he is going down a valuable avenue of research their idiot doctors don't know about yet...they are likely letting it play out to see where it goes and how they can exploit the research...You have value up until you don't, then they suicide you
reply to: Pardon?

edit on 3-7-2015 by wyrmboy12 because: N/A

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
A self inflicted gunshot wound to the CHEST is extremely rare.

Almost every gun suicide is to the head.

When I first read that he had a self-inflicted gunshot to the chest I immediately called BS, unless he wanted an open casket funeral after being water logged and his skin drooping after hours of being in a river, which being a Dr. he would know that putting himself in a river post mortem would ruin.

So the big question is, why is the FDA controlling police reports if that is who the expected culprit is?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Maybe their "Alternative" medicine was to blame?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Last year something like 984 bricklayers died in Europe.....maybe someone was out to get them?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

If you are trying to say that income tax evasions are criminals then every single illegal immgrant would be deported on sight for tax evasion, or jailed and made prison slaves. Case in point. Plus, noone kills themself by gunshot to the chest, unless it is a shotgun, but still-there would be some suffering, not like a headshot. Any Dr. would know that, if he really did shoot himself. No police investigating would call this a suicide without determining many other motives for his death.

If it were suicide there would have to be burnmarks around the entry wound, gun powder burns on his clothes. If he had these, there is no reason to believe that someone didnt have him up close, several accomplices around the Dr. and hold the gun up to his chest and shoot him in the lungs or heart and then throw him in the river. He would die by drowning most likely. Who wants to drown by suicide? If he didn't have water in his lungs he was dead before he was in the water. Sorry, but noone kills themself like this unless they want to suffer.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectbane

Maybe their "Alternative" medicine was to blame?

Not everything is a conspiracy.

Last year something like 984 bricklayers died in Europe.....maybe someone was out to get them?

Maybe it was a company that is trying to revolutionaize and roboticize the bricklaying industry. Maybe they were migrants and were taking jobs away from documented citizens. Maybe the bricks are just hard and heavy and these people aren't qualified for the job, so the trainers should be held as insubordinate and jailed for accomplices to murder by improper or lack of training.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wyrmboy12
Because one of the tenants the evil bastards use is to siphon off good research so they can finds ways to exploit, profit, demonize and the ndeclare unfit for public consumption...maybe he is going down a valuable avenue of research their idiot doctors don't know about yet...they are likely letting it play out to see where it goes and how they can exploit the research...You have value up until you don't, then they suicide you
reply to: Pardon?

If you're talking about Burzynski, no-one, including himself knows whether his "research" is working as he never completes any studies.
Just starts them so he can recruit paying victims, sorry, patients to just stay on the right side of the law.

You do know that Burzinski uses chemo on his patients don't you (it's in black & white on his website)?
He also charges about 4 times more for it than the nearby cancer unit.

But it's not about the money for him is it?
(Do a quick Google search for his house and then try to tell me what his primary objective is. Hint: it's not a medical one).

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wyrmboy12

I prefer to click those little boxes with numbers in them. They're called "references". You should try it someday.

Oh, and pulling the old "shill gambit" is an admittance that you have no argument (or reading comprehension abilities, apparently).

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Typically a lurker, only have chimed in a handful of times. I'm part of a community (won't get more specific) that's pretty deeply involved in natural health, and I'm personally close to a few practitioners who knew these docs. It's not coincidence, and these doctors were advocating against status quo medicine including vaccines. Some proposed alternative schedules, all proposed individualized approach. All were very well respected. It's a huge loss.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

You guys might want to look this doctor up but he's missing and disappeared a few days ago here in Wisconsin. I've already heard local conspiracy theories that he was an alternative medicine doctor so I jumped on ATS and saw this thread and think it's might be related.

fox11online.com...
edit on CDT08America/Chicago202015201570620152015-07-06T20:36:08-05:00 by TheGoondockSaint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We need to find a whistle blower in the FDA so we can find the perps, hunt them down, and feed them to the dogs.

Perhaps if enough were to get an FDA phone directory, and call every one in it and ask them if they have any knowledge of corrupt individuals within the FDA regarding this case, or knowledge of any active agenda to target alternative medicine doctors because of corporate influencing of FDA officials, and if they would please tell us WHO. Then the real fun begins.

Then when we know who it is at the FDA we can watch them become one of their own victims which will be a fitting demise for corrupted officials.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NEB0168

any connection (that you could guess of) to the Mexican doctors and their lawyer who were found dead in the back of a pickup truck on June 19 (around the same time as these U.S. doctors were going missing, suiciding, etc.) ?

www.nzherald.co.nz...

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ahh yeah no...thanks for acknowledging you do not know what a credible source is...reading comprehension? please..apparently you're the one with reading compregension problems...I told you exactly what was wrong with your statement..considering its a fact there's hardly anything to argument about you C.U.N.T.....I smell weakness...a reply to: GetHyped

edit on 7-7-2015 by wyrmboy12 because: setting em straight

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

It's being discussed by people that are involved in these circles but generally speaking they aren't like us on here. They'll entertain and listen to "a conspiracy" but generally are "living in the positive" and being "mindful" etc - and choose not to creep down the alleys that most of us do (unless it's food/medicine related) I have been gently poking for more info, but people are really upset. I have been listening and will keep digging.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's now up to 5 dead and another 5 missing according to this report...
5 Dead, another 5 Missing

Jane

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:47 AM
link   
ok - i have a serious question :

how many " holistic doctors " are there ??????????????????

it is relevant
because of statistics

it does not matter if thier claims are true or not - all these idiots die just like there patients

now this is the problem with this thread - the claim that 5 have died in a short period is utterly meaningless

all this thread has is innuendo and supposition

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
My wife was telling me of this story a couple of days ago, almost made a thread. She goes on to tell me that they were actually all working towards getting rid of big pharma with evidence of there alternative medicines. Seems to me like someone is trying to send a message. Like the banker, that ended up shooting himself multiple times with a nailgun.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join