It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korean scientist flees to Finland with info on inhumane experiments

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I imagine we won't hear about 90% of what happened in those experiments, we will just get the cleared bits about Smallpox and Anthrax to make it all seem legit.

I would be more interested if it starts talking about Human-Animal hybridization research or something more impressive in the field.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
If this is real he is going to end up dead. Killed by EU, US, China, whoever....the elite do not want the world in saviour mode towards North Korea.

North Korea has nothing the elite want......so the atrocities committed there to human beings are entirely insignificant to the plans of the elite, and nor will they want such a focusing amount of information.

He is dead if this is real. That simple.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Blue Media it a conveyor fakes, I do not see any reason to refute every false reports about North Korea Russia China Cuba Iran, for me, all information of Zionist media by default fake false racism . it is a biological aliens species hostile to me and the red blood part of humanity, and there is no such crimes and lies which they are not able to

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mangust69

Woh.

Got proof of these aliens?

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: catjuggler
The guy fed his uncle to rabid dogs, ffs, do you really think this qualifies as news?... LOL

That's been de-bunked. He had him killed, but not by dogs.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

You mention they are only a threat to themselves.......This is not accurate and S. Koreans would probably disagree. N. Korea is a international threat for many reasons. I do think peaceful attempts should be made in earnest before anything else.

China should lead the way on this one..........Oh they could care less about anyone but themselves and domination of the region it seems.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
All US will do is ADD the info to the Very Big file they Have.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
North Korea is definately a country from another dimension

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood you provide proof that I am wrong? I am not writing to you personally, for those who in the topic even if their 1% with brains

edit on 4/7/15 by mangust69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Do people honestly think it's a good idea to intervene?

There's only one nation that would ever intervene and that's the USA. They aren't ever keen to do any intervening if it doesn't involve them making profit of it through oil. Even if they were interested it's time for them to stop intervening and realise that it just causes more problems in the long term.

The US got involved in the Afghan-Soviet war. Years later the Taliban were using US supplied guns against US troops.

The US invaded Iraq. Now that's led to Islamic State rising up and conquering large parts of the middle east.

The US decided they didn't want Iran's democratically elected leader in charge as he was nationalising their oil supply and reducing US profits. The US then overthrew him and put in charge a non-elected Sha (yeah great spreading of democracy there) who was pretty brutal. The Iranians then over threw him and now Iranian people gather en masse chanting "DEATH TO AMERICA"!

North Korea probably do scare the living hell out of it's citizens. No one can deny that the leadership does, has and will commit unspeakable atrocities against it's people. But they've been indoctrinating their citizens into hating America with a passion for 70 years now! The people of NK aren't going to take to kindly to the people they hate and have been told to fear committing air strikes all over the place and then coming in to kick open doors and plant some flags with stars and stripes everywhere.

In time the people of NK will wise up and realise for themselves it's time to bring about change. Forcing it down their throats isn't going to do anyone in the world any favours.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but I call shenanigans on this one. It just doesn't make logical sense.

IF I was a defector carrying damaging or sensitive information belonging or about the regime I just fled, I would hand it over to the intelligence service of the country I fled to, immediately, requesting protection.

I would NOT announce to world and dog that I had the information, and I would not set some date/time in the future announcing that on the date/time, the information would be handed over... Thats just an open invitation for a hit.

Sorry, but yeah, for those reasons, I'm calling BS on this one.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join