It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a bombing on a spanish coastal hotel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt
a reply to: InvisibleOwl

she never forgot pulling shrapnel out of me 25 years ago lol.
f.

Hmm....that is a teaser that requires more explanation. Not many people can say their wives pulled shrapnel out of them....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I was backpacking when it happened in eilat, southern israel at the Egyptian embassy/consulate. I was waiting in the grounds for my exit visa re: Sinai when a device exploded several yards away behind me. it blew me off a chair onto my knees and embedded some pieces of wire into my upper back (unaware at the time). at the time I didn't know I had foreign objects inside. it was some months later after noticing the scabs wouldn't heal and were weeping that I asked her to have a dig on top of difficulties sleeping. don't like doctors either (personal experiences) but I will say they have saved my skin on a number of occasions. anywho she was horrified when she saw them and I insisted she used pliers to extract the pieces. crimson everywhere lol. she shudders when it is mentioned and that's been rare.

f

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

I have a few friends who live and / or work in or near Alicante.
After reading the OP and then noticing that no news outlets were reporting this I tried to contact a couple of them.
Neither of them have heard anything.

That doesn't mean nothing has happened, however......?

I'll pass on any updates if or when I get them.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You mean this explosion?
www.diariodesevilla.es...

Nothing to do with any terrorist attack or ETA, most likely it was just an accident or some family dispute.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

cheerz freeborn

i'm at a loss on this. my missus is solid and her concern was genuine. i'm sure it's gonna be a storm in a teacup but i'll wait on it till she contacts me again.

f.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: intergalactic fire

I have limited Spanish skills so i'm unable to comment on the article in detail. cheerz anyway.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Or are you refering to this one?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: fakedirt

Well that one talks off an explosion in a rural house, probably after a family dispute where a man killed his mother, daughter and another girl.
He blew up the house with a cooking gasoline can where he also died from.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: intergalactic fire
Or are you refering to this one?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

the wife was informed the device detonated at the levante hotel so i'm unsure about the detail here. perhaps she misinterpreted and that dailymail article is the genuine. again i'm unsure about this being a few thousand miles away.

thanks f.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join