It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump says the right things, you gotta admit.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: PredatorCrackling

Uh, uh uh, no way in hell!

Donald Trump is batty as they come. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last person on this planet!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Ok provide something he's said that's great. I've not seen any. Don't watch the news much lately.

I'm not American btw, but your neighbour, to the North that is

I wouldn't really tryst anything these politicians say, especially an arrogant billionaire like himself. Think he got rich being nice??
edit on 2-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I'm half-Mexican and didn't find his comments offensive.

Wasn't it obvious he was talking about illegal immigrants from Mexico (which you call a Mexican fyi), and it had nothing to do with race or legally abiding citizens? Do you really think an open-minded billionaire who deals with an international playing field on a daily basis could be racist!?

If he made the same comment about Canada and Canadians you wouldn't think it's racist....

It's going to boil down to Bush vs Clinton unless we back someone strong like Trump. Someone who can't be bought, bribed, or intimidated and who speaks his mind and wants to forge alliances and jobs. Don't let this retarded mug slinging sway your view. He's the last chance this country has. For the love of god I need a job. Stop the PC train.
edit on 7/2/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well at least he says SOME aren't rapists.
Thank god for The Don.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PredatorCrackling
If Donald really means the things he says, then America he is your man. Of course none of it matters Bush was selected in 2013 as Obama's replacement. What? You actually thought your vote counts.

On Macy's
THEY FOLDED LIKE DOGS UNDER PRESSURE

On unemployment
THE REAL UNEMPLOYMENT IS FROM 19-21 %

On what's happening to America
AMERICA IS GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL IF WE ARE TO BE HONEST

When Don Lemon tried to correct him on stats saying it was about raped women not illegal immigrants.
WELL WHO'S DOING THE RAPING DON, WHO'S DOING THE RAPING

on Jeb Bush
JEB WILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISED LAND, THE MAN IS A STIFF

on Bush Family
THE WHOLE BUSH FAMILY OUGHT TO RELAX, WE DON'T NEED THEM, JUST RELAX SPEND TIME IN BOARD ROOMS AND FLY PRIVATE JETS, NOT ANOTHER BUSH.

Most of what Donald Trump says has been widely debunked. In 2009, he was calling out Obama for blaming everything on Bush, and now he's blaming everything on Bush.

He even suggested that Jeb Bush had sway over the decision to appoint Chief Justice Roberts, who used to be popular but is now massively unpopular among Conservatives.

He's all bluster. It's easy to say "I'm going to make Mexico build a wall" or "I'm going to take on China" etc etc etc, but he has no actual plans on how to accomplish any of this.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

I worked for a major corporation where illegal immigrants applied as U.S. citizens with all the supporting falsified documentation to get jobs and they got in without issue so this comment does not hold weight with me.

Trump hires illegals and has been sued both by them for missing pay and by unions for Trump using them. Trump's defense is always, he has no idea who works for him. If he does not even bother to keep from hiring illegals what makes you think he will do anything about them other than keep on talking

And i will add to that he is "ONE" man.Do you understand the mountainous task of doing every rigorous background check and every corporate payroll yourself whilst at the same time overseeing every other business aspect that needs to be done under the sun in even the most moderate of businesses let alone a portfolio as large as the Trump empire.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I worked for a major corporation where illegal immigrants applied as U.S. citizens with all the supporting falsified documentation to get jobs and they got in without issue so this comment does not hold weight with me.

Trump hires illegals and has been sued both by them for missing pay and by unions for Trump using them. Trump's defense is always, he has no idea who works for him. If he does not even bother to keep from hiring illegals what makes you think he will do anything about them other than keep on talking

And i will add to that he is "ONE" man.Do you understand the mountainous task of doing every rigorous background check and every corporate payroll yourself whilst at the same time overseeing every other business aspect that needs to be done under the sun in even the most moderate of businesses let alone a portfolio as large as the Trump empire.

In the cases where he was sued, two in particular the building of the Trump Tower he never denied knowing he had illegals on the job only that if he did they were payed and had good working conditions. In another lawsuit by a union he told the construction to he was sending more men, illegals to get them back on schedule and to keep an eye on them. Trump said he that he never said they were illegals, he just sent men that happened to be illegals.

And to make him more of a hypocrite his clothing line is made in Mexico. The man is all talk.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Donald Trump is a joke, his only there to distract everyone and to make the other Republicans look good lol like Jeb Bush. When he talks about immigration and illegal immigrants he sounds like how hitler did when he spoke about the Jews.
This guy is bad news and people like him just need to stay out of politics and stay home and count their money until they die from starvation lol!!
Not only is he ignorant, but his also a racist who can't see past his nose.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
Nice to see Trump condemning immigrants for ruining a country built by immigrants. It wasn't like the first settler-immigrants that came to the Americas were the cream of the crop of European society. They were considered the rejects of the Western world.

No not really. In some cases maybe. Rejects that is.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I'll say one thing. He appears honest in his statements. Stupid and bigoted yes. but still honest about his opinion .

I have the perfect campaign poster for him !!!!!!!

The last thing i would call Trump is honest...but that poster is funny!

Lol

I actually didn't mean to call him honest. I meant to call him honest with his opinions .

Any body that votes for him knows exactly what they're voting for .

Don't let them buffalo you. Obama is a known liar.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lotlatino

Donald Trump is a joke, his only there to distract everyone and to make the other Republicans look good lol like Jeb Bush. When he talks about immigration and illegal immigrants he sounds like how hitler did when he spoke about the Jews.

Oh wow what BS. Do some homework on what Hitler said about anything.

I hear the Columbians are pissed at him......but they have never said a thing about how Hollywood has portrayed Columbians in movies ect over the last few decades. For Hollywood and others Columbians are all dope dealers, paid off politicians, a country ran by cartels, destroyers of the rain forest and indigenous peoples ect, ect.
edit on 3-7-2015 by Logarock because: n

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I'll say one thing. He appears honest in his statements. Stupid and bigoted yes. but still honest about his opinion .

I have the perfect campaign poster for him !!!!!!!

The last thing i would call Trump is honest...but that poster is funny!

Lol

I actually didn't mean to call him honest. I meant to call him honest with his opinions .

Any body that votes for him knows exactly what they're voting for .

Don't let them buffalo you. Obama is a known liar.

And so is Bush and every other president ever in history....

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLegend
I'm half-Mexican and didn't find his comments offensive.

Wasn't it obvious he was talking about illegal immigrants from Mexico (which you call a Mexican fyi), and it had nothing to do with race or legally abiding citizens? Do you really think an open-minded billionaire who deals with an international playing field on a daily basis could be racist!?

If he made the same comment about Canada and Canadians you wouldn't think it's racist....

It's going to boil down to Bush vs Clinton unless we back someone strong like Trump. Someone who can't be bought, bribed, or intimidated and who speaks his mind and wants to forge alliances and jobs. Don't let this retarded mug slinging sway your view. He's the last chance this country has. For the love of god I need a job. Stop the PC train.

Holy crap, there are actually people who think that this walking joke of a man is the last hope the US has...HAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Trump may win this thing...because He actualy is running off stuff people know if it is not stopped will destroy the country.It is as simple as that.
How about allow 20 people in your house to take care of without the money or proper resources.Same thing with the border.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Trump may win this thing...because He actualy is running off stuff people know if it is not stopped will destroy the country.It is as simple as that.
How about allow 20 people in your house to take care of without the money or proper resources.Same thing with the border.

Just so you know...be sure that there isnt a hope in 1000 hells that Trump will come anywhere near winning this. Dont even entertain the notion as you will be wasting your time.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I give Donald Trump credit for coming out with the unemployment rate lies. However, 19-21% is still not correct it's 42.1% in 2014.

Census Statistics

Total population 319M 2014

Population of children in 2015

Ages
0-5 23.7M
6-11 23M
12-17 22.7M

Total 69.4 Million

Total number of 65 and older 27,323,632

Grand total 96,723,632

319,000,00 - 96,723,632 = 222,276,365 adults able to work.

Unemployment Adults 93,626,000 As of May 2015

Roughly 42.1% unemployed.

Food for thought.... out of that 27,323,632m (65) and older, according to SSI Gov website only 65,000 people draw SSI and disabilities. That also includes widowed adults and young children. Every person born in the US is issued a SS# They know how old you are, they know how long you worked and if you contributed to SS and paid taxes. Those numbers don't add up. Someone is obviously messing with numbers here.

42.1% is really close we can confirm this to the 2014 projected revenue.

The government projected 420 billion work hours for 2014. They only received 240 billion. With a difference of 180 billion hours unaccounted for. Which comes out to roughly 43%. These numbers has probably gotten worse now we are nearing 2016. You know the government they lie and don't like to put all the data into one place. They give one report and skip a couple years so you can't really work out the real numbers. Just looking at 319M and 93M and you can easily come to conclusion that bare minimum 1/3 or 33.333% are unemployed and that you obviously cannot include the children and retired in that total population and work force numbers. This isn't rocket science folks!

edit on 3-7-2015 by sean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD

Donald Trump is batty as they come. I wouldn't vote for him if he was the last person on this planet!

Your right he is a little unhinged.........But he is genuine and honest. He is also not part of TPTB plan of domination using both political parties in the US. This is enough of a reason to vote for him.

I wish a man like Jefferson or Adams would appear and save the US. Even a man like Mr. King could lead us in a better more honest direction but the best we have is Trump..........And ya it is wrong to settle for less worse but these are hard desperate times.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: ChiefD

Your right he is a little unhinged.........But he is genuine and honest. He is also not part of TPTB plan of domination using both political parties in the US. This is enough of a reason to vote for him.

I wish a man like Jefferson or Adams would appear and save the US. Even a man like Mr. King could lead us in a better more honest direction but the best we have is Trump..........And ya it is wrong to settle for less worse but these are hard desperate times.

How is he honest he lies all the time. And I mean big lies and the just pretends they never happened. Remeber Trump University where he scammed all those people and is being sued? How was that honest? He has been sued for hiring illegals, his clothing line is made in Mexico and he has been married three times. All these are things he rants against. Lying seems to be one thing he is good at.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Your right......Honesty would not be the right word......Hmm. Forthcoming......He says things without a filter and many people like myself can take solace in that.

I like that fact he is unscripted and obviously against TPTB agenda. They are all attacking him for a reason. Star for you......You backed up your words with facts.

Off topic.......Why do some peoples stats glow.....I just noticed this?
edit on 4-7-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well turns out that the girl who was shot in San Francisco was killed by an illegal Mexican that was deported 5 times already and was as recent as March in custody and our great ICE under Obama's control failed to detain him after he was released by SFO Police.

Now we have another murderer in the prison which we pay for and a young american girl 6 feet under!

You can like or dislike Trump but he has valid points while everyone screams that calling illegals "illegals" is offensive and need to be banned - he has no problem by calling the problem by it's name!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join