It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out - Illuminati wife tells all.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revolution9
a reply to: deathslayer

I'm not buying this. It is just reiterated Jones and Icke nonsense. I watched the whole first video and could not stomach having my intelligence so offended.

I smell a rat here. It is too exaggerated. It is like a grotesque caricature of reality.

It gives Christianity a bad name when these extremist factions who have a grudge against Jews and the establishment claim to be acting out of their good conscience as Christians.

If authority was as crazy as this lady is painting them there would be so many leaks there would be no water left in the well.

Propaganda is a dirty tactic from whatever side of the fence it originates.

Personally I'm putting this item back on the shelf of out of date nonsense. Leave this to anti Israelis to purchase going very cheap indeed.

Christ actually taught to respect authority however we may disagree. I was instantly suspicious seeing the Israeli flag and the pyramid symbol being shoved in my face as the cause of all woes.

If any Christian looked carefully at Revelation they would discover that the anti Christ will turn on the Jewish nation and attempt to destroy them in the same manner as Hitler. Yes, Hitler and the Nazis would like this caricature.

I'm not being mean OP. May I suggest you question who, what and why this kind of Illuminati nonsense is being peddled.

Revelation was mostly metaphorical. You do realize that, right? Jesus isn't coming back in the way we think he is. I mean, I'm biased because I'm a preterist. Thus far, what I see in your post is Fox News propaganda. Yes, we are to respect authority. But, this woman seems legitimate.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: deathslayer
I hope you brought some time with you. Below are four fascinating videos of an illuminati wife who talks about her life and her husband, a trained killer who works with the illuminati.

This is the most idiotic nonsense I have seen in a very long time.

No sane person could possibly find it credible.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join