It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO DAY!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
www.express.co.uk...

World UFO Day is tomorrow!! Do you have your camera ready? Everyone is encouraged to go out and try to catch a UFO on film tomorrow. Anyone participating, please post your videos here.

I'll be out there with a case of beer and a jug of moonshine. I've noticed that mixing those 2 together increase your chance of seeing one.

Pladuim

edit on 1-7-2015 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2015 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pladuim

Living here in Oregon, where use of herb is no longer cause for the man to jackboot your neck, I will most likely be out on the deck into the wee hours staring up at the stars. Now if only I could find my camera, or my phone for that matter.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Whomever is in charge of memo's please make sure a memo is sent to the alien's. I want them to show up and I dont want them to get pissed off because they did not get the memo.

edit on 7 1 2015 by bucsarg because: Missing words.

edit on 7 1 2015 by bucsarg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pladuim

I'll be out there with a case of beer and a jug of moonshine. I've noticed that mixing those 2 together increase your chance of seeing one.

Pladuim

Also remember if you assume that every dot/light in the sky is not from Earth that also helps

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Throw in some myodesopsia, and we've got a party!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I've got a few errands to run today, but the camera I always have in tow isn't very high tech and the zoom is pretty moderate and more suited for close range photography. If there are any friendlies out and about in this region and willing to pose for a quick snapshot it would be most awesome. You know our coordinates, so feel free to stop on by at the watering holes and have a nice beverage and relax with us terrestrials!

Flybys are cool too, but because my camera sucks you might have to do a low altitude and I'm not up to date on official protocol regarding airspace restrictions. If a low altitude is not feasible, just turn on your high beams near the planetary conjunction a little after sunset and smile for the camera!

Peace, Love and all that Jazz.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens should have an Adopt a Human Day. They can all wear the same shirt so we recognize them as our big brother.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
And then afterwards its UFO Night, where you only have to spot a fixed bright light in the sky to participate (alternativly a blinking light, preferably in the vicinity of major airports). Be sure to take a photo using using a Nokia 6620 or eqvivalent VGA phone to snap that perfect crystal clear night image.

top topics

join