It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious crop patterns appear near Stonehenge (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

“Are these circles mysterious? In our opinion, no they’re not,” they say in a blog post linked to the video. While the patterns are distinctly “alien looking” there are a few sound reasons why they probably aren’t.

“We tend not to wade into the whole theory of how the circles are made. Occasionally, however, we do like to dip our humble photographer’s toe in the pool of the bizarre, mysterious and darn right insane and this is one such occasion where we feel we would like to offer an opinion,” they write.

They say the “wonky” lines are one reason to discount the possibility of alien involvement.

“Firstly, if the aliens were able to travel all the way to Southern England and felt inclined to leave us a message in the form of a crop circle, you’d think that they would be able to keep the straight lines of the formation, well, straight. Let’s look at what we are talking about. The Stoford circle, it is very uneven and messy, look for instance along one of the lines below and see how wonky it is.”

“We think that the two designs were produced by men,” they said.

Heh, When is the last time we have saw a crop circle thread ? , I don't recall if they were debunked ,what i do recall however is an old video of a man coming out taking responsibility for making them,But all of them ?

To be fully honest i never relly delved into the whole crop circle thing ,found it interesting that this was front page news on RT lol .

maybe someone with more knowledge can shed some more light on this .

LINK

Kap

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Art students with too much beer and too much time on their hands. That is all.

edit on 1-7-2015 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I don't recall if they were debunked ,what i do recall however is an old video of a man coming out taking responsibility for making them,But all of them ?

I've done a fair amount of research on the subject. Some of the more credible people who've studied them claim that although many circles are hoaxed, there are those they've dubbed "real" circles. They say it's easy to identify the 'real'
ones by the way the crops are pushed down, and the changes made to the crops. There are distinct, consistent biological changes made to the plants.

Several of the reputable investigators claim that while checking out a circle hot-spot near Wilshire, England, circles formed in fields adjacent to where their teams were working. Literally right under their noses.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks like a big Euro E sign crop circle. Wonder if this is a sign from above that Greece is about to exit the Euro?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Nice circle , now the suns a shining the boys are at play.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Crop Circles are AMAZING...man-made or NOT !!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have always been fascinated by crop circles, I wrote my own thread about them and decided to share it here.

I think they are more real than they are fake. Thanks for sharing this one.

www.cropcircleconnector.com...
For those of you not familiar with this site.

I have my own theory about the origins; they are created from an intelligent species using various crop's as a background (not always crop's though) utilizing a computer generated plasma laser guided system. They create the picture they want, then they download it to their plasma generator, enter the coordinates and like a laser guided missile, hit send. Viola.

As far as I am concerned the hoaxes do the opposite; they enhance and make the real thing all the more believable and leave us determined more than ever to pay attention to them.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Most UFO crop circles involve circles..which represents planets, sun, and other planetary or astrological signs. Unfortunately this is the first crop circle which does not include the famous circle so I am lead to believe this is a staged event.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Why have crop circles gotten more intricate over the years if they're made by some higher power?
Funnily enough around the same time as gps and computer use became more wide spread. Surely they would have been these amazing designs from the start. Or were the aliens not very good at first and needed more practice over decades to get them right?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
LOL thats funny, i was there only 2 weeks ago for the solstice and i was explaining to a bunch of people how crop circles are hoaxed. One person in the group had asked me why there were tram lines going up and down a field. So i eneded up telling them how crop circle makers use them to walk down to make their circles without being seen.

Not all fields of crops have those tram lines in them, but ALL crop circles are made in fields that have. Thats unless they just start the design from the edge of the field.

There are zero, absolutely no crop circles that are anything more than man made just as there are no magicians that can do magic. They are all fakes. The designs are simple to make for anyone with the smallest amount of geometry knowledge. Its 2015..lets move on from these hoaxes.

This post should be in the skunk works forum for a start.

edit on 1-7-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBlackDog

Maybe art school is way longer on their planet and they've just recently graduated?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
It kinda resembles the top of a quad-copter. Not that that means anything.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlackDog

Why have crop circles gotten more intricate over the years if they're made by some higher power?
Funnily enough around the same time as gps and computer use became more wide spread. Surely they would have been these amazing designs from the start. Or were the aliens not very good at first and needed more practice over decades to get them right?

I didn't say anything about aliens or higher power, I said "intelligent species". Now, produce for me a video that explains how all of these crop circles are fake, go to a wheat field and make your own intricate design and show us all how it is done, I bet I can see how fake yours is by the fact that you could not do so without footprints or breaking the stems.
edit on 1-7-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

LOL show me a crop circle where all the stems are not broken. Show me proof that there has ever been one where they have photographed more than a handful of non broken stems. just because someone who is trying to make money from selling books and dvd's says it happened does not make it true.

As for videos on how to make crop circles youtube has literally hundreds of them. Even entire websites dedicated on how to make them by all the teams that do make them!

www.circlemakers.org...

edit on 1-7-2015 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

You said in part:

"I have my own theory about the origins; they are created from an intelligent species using various crop's as a background (not always crop's though) utilizing a computer generated plasma laser guided system. They create the picture they want, then they download it to their plasma generator, enter the coordinates and like a laser guided missile, hit send. Viola."

Yes, exactly like the hobbyist laser cutters anybody can own, but on a larger scale situated above in a GPS stabilized craft. We can assume the power of that device can get serious if they simply dial it up a few notches.

The primary question remains, ETs or us? I'm voting on the "us" aspect. I'm sure that a detailed historical examination of all crop circles will give plenty of evidence to show a progression of design intricacy over the decades. Something we would not expect from ET cause crop circles, but exactly what we can fully appreciate about the continued development of technology of laser printing/cutting/weapons on our part.

edit on 1-7-2015 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PhoenixOD

Believe whatever you like ,
but the truth is , real crop circles
are artworks from inside God's head;
put there by Him , in the blink of an eye,
quite some time ago .
Men with planks .....LOL

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy Tosh! Art students design work copied by likely lads!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Looks like old style "iron" compass and each direction has a crescent moon.. maybe it is a sign for someone(s)
Also it looks manmade. Not the best nor even close.
edit on 1-7-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

I don't recall if they were debunked ,what i do recall however is an old video of a man coming out taking responsibility for making them,But all of them ?

I've done a fair amount of research on the subject. Some of the more credible people who've studied them claim that although many circles are hoaxed, there are those they've dubbed "real" circles. They say it's easy to identify the 'real'
ones by the way the crops are pushed down, and the changes made to the crops. There are distinct, consistent biological changes made to the plants.

Several of the reputable investigators claim that while checking out a circle hot-spot near Wilshire, England, circles formed in fields adjacent to where their teams were working. Literally right under their noses.

do you think biological change can take place once the crop is folded down ?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Most UFO crop circles involve circles..which represents planets, sun, and other planetary or astrological signs. Unfortunately this is the first crop circle which does not include the famous circle so I am lead to believe this is a staged event.

Oh......

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Just returned from Stonehenge and although I looked out for mysterious critters carving art into our landscape I didn't spot a single alien. Disappointing or what a reply to: Kapusta

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join