It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with this site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I know there is something of a transition period while they mount the site into new servers but is this is it normal for for the list of new topics to be no longer than 20 or so topics? Same with recent topics.

When I log on I get told there is (usually) 50 - 60 - new topics since I logged on last but when I read through the list there is often about 20 in the list. Sometimes there's quote a long list but it blinks and then the list is much shorter.

on the other server, when I got to the end of the new topics list a little wheel would whirl and a lot more would appear.

Whats going on ATS? suggest you might like to consider keeping readers informed.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Must be on your end

I still get the wheel and what seems to be, a never ending list

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   

It's working fine for me as well. It's probably an issue with your browser.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Good here ...

Hope your search for answers is short ! ...

ED: Chrome Win 8.1 here. As a try for fun ... internet explorer !!

Seriously ...

edit on 1-7-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Yes, the site is haunted. WHOA! Did you see that just now?

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   

At the bottom of list....hover on the lower inside rt....it opens up scrolling...better on a cell, but it goes and goes...

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
i get the spinning thingy only to last post 24 hours ago. noticed this few weeks ago.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That's not funny. I'm in a supposed haunted hotel and I don't wanna see nuthin.

My ATS workin fine.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Aha! You did see something!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Gave me the willies!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
If its my broweer i 'd lke to know to do fix it. I cant even reply to some threads cos when I quote or reply button nothing happens. It s only been this way since they migrated to the new server a coupla weeks ago.

this site is turning to ........... When I first come here a couple of years ago It was good but they made some changes and it started its decent. seems that happens to everything these days. TV started off black and white, then went to colour, great (the apex of development.) Now everything is filmed wobbly jerky vision. not worth a pinch of sh...

this web site is polluted with religion and discusses silly, stupid trivial crap like rights and wrongs of gays leso's, pets, dreams and other crap etc. This site discussed serious and interesting things once.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Hmm. I posted on a thread about an hour ago but it didn't appear as a "recent". Do all forums appear in the "recent" link when clicked?

(Edited for clarity).
edit on 272015 by MrCrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue
If its my broweer i 'd lke to know to do fix it. I cant even reply to some threads cos when I quote or reply button nothing happens. It s only been this way since they migrated to the new server a coupla weeks ago.

this site is turning to ........... When I first come here a couple of years ago It was good but they made some changes and it started its decent. seems that happens to everything these days. TV started off black and white, then went to colour, great (the apex of development.) Now everything is filmed wobbly jerky vision. not worth a pinch of sh...

this web site is polluted with religion and discusses silly, stupid trivial crap like rights and wrongs of gays leso's, pets, dreams and other crap etc. This site discussed serious and interesting things once.

So you start with a technical question about the site then once That's answered easily enough,proceed to complain about content.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Closed, because carpet pissing in the guise of an initial question is not cool, and the original question has been answered.

top topics

join