It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where can I find statistics on alien abduction cases?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
 a reply to: Scdfa
Thank you for sharing your encounter in such detail. You answered many of the questions I had as follow up questions. The only remaining questions I have are regarding the beings. What did they look like and if you can describe their communication, with you and between themselves. Also what was the encounter like? Was there a dreamlike quality, even being awake? Was there any inability to control your own body or mind?

a reply to: Aliensun
Thank you for sharing you experience as well. I am sorry, but I do not know how to access that profile information. What do you mean by "new thinking"? Was there any inability to control your own body or mind as if you were being changed? Also what was the encounter like? Was there a dreamlike quality, even being awake? What did they look like and if you can describe their communication, with you and between themselves. My other questions are what were you religious or other views both before the encounters and now, and what do you focus on now. Such as animal rights, political stuff, etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Is that you AnonymousATS, reincarated as ZetaRiculian? Please say its true !

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

No, no. ZR is e real person with a mind of his own and some minor musical differences with the undersigned.

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
It's funny to me how you come off as a "truther" in this post knowing your stances on "woo woo".

Something came full circle and I find myself agreeing with you. ^^, Ha!

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 05:11 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join